Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

No my dear friend I not start 1st day when I listened 1st time about this platform... I go to in different sites and collect knowledge about this after 2 to 3 months later and I again listened about them so then I work start on it.. when I joined this platform so I feel comfortabl because I know it's a Best platform for the earnings and learning...

Thanks everyone.  I started crypto when I first heard about it and learned about its many positive aspects.  Because I am a student.  As such, I want to make myself self-sufficient by working here.  I want to spend some of my leisure time here as well as studying. So I come here when I find out about this platform.

Yes i joined the immediately when one of my friend tell me about it and then i started search about this forum and i find the best forum from every where you can learn and invest and start trading.

I unfortunately knew some news back in 2010 when the price of bitcoin was on the ground, a real shame not having paid attention to this great technology at that time, the year later I realized the potential it had
A big greeting to the whole community

No i didn't start crypto when i first hear about it. I heard about it in 2017 from one of my friend. He started his work . I didn't start then because i was little bit busy with my studies. But i have no regrets.  I started owrking in crypto and bitcoin in 2020. That's it.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:30 AM, Fadimah said:

He oído hablar de bitcoins y criptomonedas desde 2014, pero no me interesó hasta que supe un poco más este año y lamento no haber empezado desde entonces. ¿Qué hay de tí? ¿Empezó inmediatamente cuando se enteró o esperó unos años y se arrepiente de haber esperado esos pocos años?

I started this immediately since I was watching videos and guides on how to use faucets or ptc and how to create virtual wallets and many more things, so my friend I immediately started to inform me because I saw a lot of potential and that was 5 years ago and look and how big cryptocurrencies have grown.

When I firstly heard of crypto I never believed in it for a long time because no relative of mine is in it but some untrusted friends, they always advice me on crypto but I only thought they wanted to Scam me not after my brother took the risk and then I too.

• +1 1

I have start using cryptocurrency after a while. When I have heard about cryptocurrency then I have join in this forum and took a proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and than I have start using cryptocurrency properly.

• +1 1

I hear it from my cousin in 2017.  But i didn’t researched it. But when i join cryptotalk i again hear  about it and i did deep research about it and i started work with crypto. 

13 hours ago, Biojay said:

When I firstly heard of crypto I never believed in it for a long time because no relative of mine is in it but some untrusted friends, they always advice me on crypto but I only thought they wanted to Scam me not after my brother took the risk and then I too.

If you can't trust some people then usually their advice is worth nothing. But in this case they did it because it is going to benefit everyone to talk about crypto and convince people to join. We have some good chance for next year and I advice people to take a look too.

• +1 1

Most of us didn't start immediately, I don't think anyone did unless he was convinced by a friend. It was not very easy at all to begin and many steps are required to do searches about exchanges and cryptocurrencies and find the scams and learn how to avoid them.

• +2 1

I had immediately started when my friend told about the crypto currency because it is a great kind of motivation that he had said about this as it would be the digital currency used by many countries in future and also to get a knowledge in the new field was like some thing special.

Hello everyone, I saw a lot of news about cryptocurrencies, but it never caught my attention, after a long time, it was when I started in this world, and it was on the recommendation of some friends, since they they managed to make money with the commercialization of cryptocurrencies, and that was when I started to investigate, and I fell in love with this technology.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I have learned about the crypto few years ago, but i don't have any kind of knowledge about of the platform. But when i have learned about of the platform it took about few days to manage myself to join the platform. And i am glad to be here. 

• +1 1

I heard about Cryptotalk 2 years ago but I am no interested in this  . After two years later now I start work on cryptotalk fourm . I making sure that this forum is not scam or not spam . But this forum is really amazing . We earn money and learn from this forum this forum is not scam . I invite other members for work on this forum .

When  I heard about  it I was  surprised  because  it  was  unbelievable  thing  that  exists but  after sometimes, I decided  to join  it now  m here  as  a biggner to learn  about  cryptocurrency by cryptotalk.

The truth is my case is similar to yours, I just started this year and the truth is I feel bad, because I did not take advantage of the time if it was started since I found out it was wonderful.

• +1 1

On 2/6/2020 at 3:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Well later, it was not at the moment since I did not trust cryptocurrencies at all, but little by little time was confirming that it was real and that money could be made with very interesting projects based on blockchains.

• +1 1

When my brother tell me about the cryptocurrency. Then I make an account at night and get start from the next morning. I was very excited for uploding posts in this forum.

• +2 1

On 2/6/2020 at 9:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Of course, I regret it. I heard about her for a long time. I did not care about her, but I came back years later and I could not catch her. It was very bad for me

• +2 2

I started it after a while because I have many fears in the begining. I was afraid that it real or not? That took a long time but one I accepted the invitation of my cousin and joined it.

• +3 1

I feel a little bit regretful for not having started crypto beforehand.
I heard about Bitcoin in the period when its price became almost 10,000 for the first time, I was thinking a lot of ways and methods to participate in the crypto field, but studying and working prevented me from searching for the mechanisms of cryptocurrency.
But it is never too late to enter the world of crypto.

• +3 1

8 minutes ago, Amr90 said:

I feel a little bit regretful for not having started crypto beforehand.
I heard about Bitcoin in the period when its price became almost 10,000 for the first time, I was thinking a lot of ways and methods to participate in the crypto field, but studying and working prevented me from searching for the mechanisms of cryptocurrency.
But it is never too late to enter the world of crypto.

Everything is very hard to us when we want to enter in that for the first time, many rubbish ideas are coming to our mind about that specific thing we are going to enter in, but if we don't lose hope then we definitely get sucess

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I got acquainted with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2017, but I did not take advantage of the opportunity until the year 2019 when I started earning some currencies by using various taps and free websites.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.
    • RubyCash - это динамично развивающаяся платформа для обмена криптовалюты.   Наша главная цель - предоставить миллионам пользователей по всему миру возможность свободного, анонимного и, прежде всего, безопасного обмена криптоактивами любого размера. Наша платформа полностью автоматизирована, что позволяет вам совершать обмены валюты всего в несколько кликов по самым выгодным курсам.   Безопасность - это наш приоритет. Мы уделяем особое внимание защите нашей платформы и оперативно реагируем на любые возможные угрозы. Все поступающие средства подвергаются проверке на предмет соблюдения AML, что гарантирует сохранность ваших средств от блокировки со стороны бирж. Мы сотрудничаем только с проверенными поставщиками ликвидности, что обеспечивает чистоту на 100% ваших средств.   Техническая поддержка - всегда на связи. Наша команда готова помочь вам 24/7, и время ответа оператора техподдержки при обычной нагрузке составляет всего 5 минут!   Курсы обмена - наши конкурентные преимущества. Мы предоставляем лучшие курсы по всем криптовалютным парам.   Анонимность - ваш выбор. Регистрация необязательна, и вы можете совершать обмены полностью анонимно.   Комиссия - прозрачность и честность. Наша комиссия составляет всего 0.25% за любой объем обмена.   Мы также предлагаем дополнительные возможности заработка через нашу систему кэшбэка и партнерскую программу. Присоединяйтесь к нам и убедитесь сами! Мы всегда открыты для ваших предложений и комментариев.   Свяжитесь с нами: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • Wells Fargo, один из крупнейших банков США, инвестировал в спотовое предложение биткойн-ETF компании Grayscale.   По данным сайта SEC США, Wells Fargo инвестировал в спотовый ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) от Grayscale и ProShares.   Источник: SEC   Компания владеет 37 акциями ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF , которые предлагают доступ к фьючерсам на BTC, и 2245 акциями Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, которые были конвертированы в ETF. На их балансе также имеется 52 акции Bitcoin Depot. Общая стоимость инвестиций в биткойны составила более 143 000 долларов США. Однако в SEC добавили, что наблюдателям не следует предполагать, что информация, предоставленная финансовой фирмой, является точной и полной. В конце февраля инвестиционное подразделение Merrill Lynch и подразделение по управлению активами Wells Fargo начали предлагать некоторым клиентам доступ к ETF на базе BTC. Условием является то, что клиенты должны иметь брокерские счета и отдельно запрашивать биткойн-ETF. Представитель Wells Fargo подтвердил, что спотовые биткойн-ETF доступны для покупки после одобрения регулирующих органов через Wells Fargo Advisors или онлайн-платформу Wellstrade Bank. UBS Group AG также выборочно предлагает одобренные SEC спотовые биткойн-ETF некоторым клиентам по управлению активами, имеющим брокерские счета. Инвестиции в биткойны — не первый опыт Wells Fargo с криптовалютами и блокчейном. В 2021 году банк также подал заявку  на регистрацию пассивного фонда в BTC и косвенно предоставил состоятельным клиентам инструменты для инвестирования в биткойны. В то время подразделение банка по управлению активами и инвестициями контролировало активы на сумму около 2 триллионов долларов.