Every one has their own style. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

Every one has their own style.

Yea I agree with you every one has there own style of making profit , so nobody should judge each other , tho there are so many ways of making profits , some make there profit through trading, while some invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes you can get some negative feedback from others but you don't need to feel it, just ignore it because if you are thinking about it, it make you down. so newbies out there let's just create a good content to pass the standards of all veterans here. let's make them proud of us.

You cannot explained which type of judging in which type of subject so please written clean so anyone knowing your topics by peoples.

Hello my dear friend. You are absolutely right. Everyone has their one unique style. As we all have some merits and demerits although we all have a special ability in which we are totally unique from others. 

In crypto talk, a lot of users actually  do a different kinds of posts according to their own skills. It doesn't mean one is less important than another. Everyone has a unique skill but we all should respect one other and don't misjudge someone. 

yea and i always encourage people to follow their own rules and trade at their own risks because others might trade with money that they dont need now but it could be different for you so dont copy others.

Yes i agree with you we are not a judge that we judge to everyone...so we should respect all the new members and do like to their post but we should give benificial advices to newbie which will be helpful to everyone...

I didn't understand what's your point my friend. Maybe you should improve your English a little bit more?

ways of burden effects are unique, but in loads of personal belongings that style of liability effects has imperfections that bottle be corrected, and we can humbly suffer folks suggestions and compose the respective correctionscontent whether nice or bad. This forum gave us comprehension about Crypto there's of elegance and techniques how to earn and placement handy and advantageous job in this forum 30 placement a day and get a hold 30,000 Satoshi .

That's true. Every single person has its own writing style. And that's the  beauty of it.  Iso me write post post professional level and some just write casually. And i like to read each and every style. That's how internet works..

There are meany kinds of country/peoples perspective together on this forum so it is absolute that there can be many styles of presenting there selfs .

His style of what is what is meant If you mean the method in this forum, every person raises the topics that interest him more than other topics, but if you mean to take profits, this is due to the experience that the person has gained from his experience

Yes i agree with you Every peoples has their own style don't judge anyone if you think your style more good then give only suggestion to other people but don't judge. 

yes your right every user have different posts styles and comments styles there own opinions and ideas all fingers are not same so appreciate other posts please do no dislike the posts 

Yeah definately.In world everyone is different,everyone has different thoughts,everyone has different goal.every one thinks differently.so I'll say that everyone has own style to write. 

Yeah for newbie its okay to raise the repeating questions again but for old one it is waste of time. Newbie can learn fastly as much time they can spend on crypto and post comments and discuss content.

I think as your judgment is entirely correct.it is right that every one has them have manner in life.so you necessity study from chief and educated personality but don't print lone them. we be supposed to practice and craft our confess property and stile of course.

Somehow I agree with you somehow not.I know new members have their own style we shouldn't judge them.But as we all are the member of this forum so if he does something wrong we should guide him.So that he can move forward and start his work.

Everyone is used to doing things their own way. For example, I do some positions in my own way. This brings me a small profit in trading, but it is standard.

Each person does have their own unique style of writing and answering comments on this forum and it should be respected by all the members here. The main point is to gain the knowledge from the site and to have your queries answered, and that can be done from the post easily.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Although the way to formulate your topic was not much understood, but I understood your intention that everyone has a way of reaping profits and earnings and a special way of working in the forum, so we must respect each person’s ways and not impose views, I agree with you on this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

true,everyone have our own personality,we have different styles and strategies in life,not all has the same level of knowledge but everyone can stand out in their own way,so lets respect each.other,guide them instead of bullying them.

Every one has it's on their adapt and besides to be additional that they canister earn funds by their be in possession of path or technique and as well to be that it is for earning money.

Hi friends, actually the user wants to say that we should never judge someone. I think that we should never judge someone on what the person is writing in fact we should never judge someone, even we are not perfect ,everyone is imperfect and everyone has their own style and uniqueness, just because one person is not meeting our expectation it doesn't mean we should judge them. This site is open to all everyone has their own style of writing and has their own style of keeping the points you should never judge someone on that baisis. If their is any fault then instead of judging we should correct them and help them. This issue commonly happens with the beginners. 

Yes you are right.The newbies are making a lot of unnecessary post and they should be judged.But everyone has their own style and we should respect that too.