Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future?? - Page 64 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is crypto gonna be a full time job in future??

Hi dear. I think this is a good platform for knowledge purpose and obviously for a good earning but i don't think this will be a full time job in future. If you're a student and want to earn some amount than cryptotalk is best platform for this but considering it for the full time job that's not right. Ypu should consider it as a second job for getting infor3and fun and good amount only if you are interested in crypto currency. 

I agree that if this crypto becomes a full-time job in the future because more people are interested in cryptocurrency and if the time comes that it is a full-time job, then it is definitely interested in increasing the value of bitcoin to people.

Crypto talk is a very good part time job specially for students , because you work and get paid .

It can later turn into a full time job because more people are investigating and showing much interest about crypto currency . It is also legalized in every country .

i am sure that we will be paid by crypto in the future because crypto is slowly replacing fiat money. knowing that crypto is developing very fast i am also sure that it will be a full time job but it will be certainly not for everybody.

In my opinion cryptotalk is very good platform although I'm  new here my expectations are only to gain lot of information at first and the informations that I have gained can make me sure that it's the best platform for us who doesn't have good job. 

I think that in some cases it already is, since there are companies that are specifically dedicated to that area.
There are also people who work as freelancers who are dedicated to work on articles on web pages and are paid for it, other people are dedicated to the subject of investments and trading, as well as there are people who are dedicated to developing applications related to the cryptographic world, and I am sure that later new fields will open up.

i would like to say when I was found a earning site I want make money but I can't find away  after some days  I heard that cryptotalk is the best way for eaand with learning  crypto  gave us best and amazing opportunity for increas English  and with it gave earning im here through  my freind  suggestion  its not na for future its very good for who people  that are jobless  in nowadays these people who wants some earning  and then saving  so its a good platform 

• +2 1

This platform can't gave us full time but if we become a trader then we will surely become a businessman means that we don't get a job by here we get a business now it depends on us how much we gain from this platform so just focus on your aim and research for your puposes. 

Crypto is already a full time job, some people are crypto traders and they do nothing than trading, some people are write articles, like people working in crypto news companies, also some are making hardware wallets,some are workers in exchange platforms.m and many like that. 

I totally agree with you. Crypto talk forum is the best one I have used in my whole career. They provide us with a user friendly environment where we can earn money in an efficient and stress free manner. And as I always say you are the boss of yourself as long as you stay by the community guidelines.

No Brother It Can Not Be A Full-time Job Because It Doesn't Pay Alot That We Can Fullfill Our Family Expenses. As We All Know That As More Members Are Joining This Platforn Payment Is Decreasing With The Increasing Of New Members.It Will Be A Part Time Job Dear. 

I think crypto talk is like one of the best forum for a student earn money like a part time job. Cryptocurrency will be persistent but we have no idea whether Crypto talk or any other forms will continuously pay its members in the future . They can stop after achieving their goal. But I hope that cryptotalk will be for a long time in the future because it's helping a lot of students earn money along with gaining knowledge.

Yes if this is happen then Will be great all of us because it's give part time job that was a great earning process if it will be give full time then job less people would earn easily here.

Maybe it will be done. But we have to wait  for it because the organization is paid only 20 posts. So we have to wish that it will be full time job like situation in future.

It's a great question sir yes sir this is a very great part time job for student i don't know about it yet but if the government gives permission.when it will be full time job i think there will be only limited seats for the people    

Hyā āmi ē'iṭāra sāthē ēkamata yadi ē'i kkripṭō sārā bachara bā bhabiṣyatē saba samaẏa kāja karā yāẏa.Tā halē āra'ō bēśilōka kripṭōkārarēsnira byāpārē jānabē bā kāja karāra jan'yō āgraha dēkhābē ēbaṁ yadi ēmana haẏa ēṭā saba samaẏēra kāja tabē ēṭi abaśya'i lōkēdēra kāchē mūlya, māna bāṛiẏē tulabē'ē'i kāranē sadasya hatē  icchuka. Āra hyā kripṭōkārēnsi  kichu bachara dharē i dēkhā yāẏa. Tabē tāra saba ka'iṭi kāja dēkhā yāẏa, manē haẏa tāra saba kichu i pā'ōẏā yāẏa.Ē'i kāranē ē'i kripṭōkārēnsi  kāja kōratē sabā'i āgraha dēkhāẏa

With the passage of time,I think it would be possible to work here as a full time job.

Because its popularity is going to a very high level. You just have to work hard. You should earn money form here by Posting then should invest here and by investing you can earn handsome money. You should get information about digital currencies trading and investing.

• +3 1

Depending on the type of crypto, some places create positions online for paying customers to report the crypto. They probably offer a default trick. A ton of information divisions will be hired in digital currency.

I am also a student and new here and working on this forum as a part time helps in learning trading knowledge and earning on weekly bases because I'm a business student so i know it will help me in gaining a good knowledge and if this forum provide part time job then it will be very helpful for students and also for their future struggle for jobs and for living.

Yes untill now Cryptotalk is a great platform for doing part time job. But I'm quite sure that in the near future it will transform to a full time job.

It is predicted by a major financial service company that crypto currency will replace the normal currency within a few decades. If it happens so then probably a new broad platform for employment emerges.

No my friend we can't use it as a full time job, For part time work it is idealize. You ought to anticipate high cash from full time work which cannot be satisfied from cryptotalk. For students it is a great platform to gain knowledge plus money for their little expenses.

But it to be a full time job will be unsatisfactory.

I think crypto talk is appropriate as a part-time job.  Because it takes us 2 to 3 hours to work on this platform and it doesn’t take much time.  So I don’t think crypto will work full time in the future.

Yeah it may be or may be not . But it seems that will be because digital currency is becoming popular day by day . On cryptotalk we earn . We become financially independent. 

No, I do not take crypto as a day job, since, wherever we take care of the profession, we also get professional stability and stable salary, but we have no protection in the situation where we have no misfortune in crypto some hack our records  Well, we make all our income miserable and we can’t consume anyone and cryptocurrencies aren’t usually fixed so I think crypto is an acceptable low maintenance job. 

I think crypto become a full time job in future because online bussiness become increase day by day and the people attract towards online site online site like crypto there is no physical activites is involve less time is required and we can learn and earn both at the same time so therefore people is more intrested in cryptotalk and the cryptobecome a permanent job in comming time