Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Reason for buying bitcoin with credit card is not easy

That's right it can be hard sometimes but crypto is becaming more famous every year and i am pretty sure it'll be easier in the near future. I have another reason to not using credit cards. In my country if i want to buy crypto with my credit card i have to pay too much fee, that's why i am using money transfer option, it's easier, faster and trustable. Like i said in the near future it won't be that hard. I hope we can all take a benefit from crypto.

• +3 1

Many countries still have not approved cryptocurrency as a form of payment or even as an investment asset. In countries like India cryptocurrency trading and investing is completely banned. So using credit cards and debit cards for such use in India is risky.

Hi there. I wonder that myself. why is the extra fees, cost etc when we buy crypto with visa? We don't pay those stuff when we do normal online shopping but when it comes to buying crypto, there is always a considerable amount of extra fees. the reason for this is not understandtable since they don't pay any tax etc since this is not a regulated environment 😕 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes this is correct. Most of the businesses operate at the accrual basis so the credit business is one of them and the transactions can be reversed at any time before the contract. When you recognize asset without any transfer of right to control it creates problems. So this is the main reason why bitcoin can not be purchased by credit card or PayPal easily.

• +1 1

Mate, Credit card isn't anything but difficult to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that you see the bitcoin guidelines of numerous nations are not acknowledged by the administration of the numerous nations that is the reason it is difficult purchase or sell bitcoin. Additionally numerous confirmations are required.

I'm a new member and i have no experience about using credit cards but i think it’s not easy to using credit cards online. If we use credit cards then we have to more careful to use this otherwise we lost our money.

I think it is not easy to buy a Bitcoin credit card, there are many countries that do not trade digital currencies, and this matter takes time.

Using credit cards for purchasing Bitcoin is very difficult, because there are still many countries that have not accepted Bitcoin and it is very difficult to use.

I think it is very tough and reasonable buying crypto with credit card because they need information and people worried about this so therefore they share their information and it is the main reason for buying crypto.

• +2 1

Yes there is problem may be I think credit card give the numbers of information so therefore many peoples don't use and they are underfear and they don't like to use it. 

Credit card is not clean to buy bitcoin due to the fact you spot the bitcoin rules of many nations are not widely wide-spread by the governance of the many nations it is why it isn't easy buy or promote bitcoin,

Buying bitcoins with your credit cards is never easy. I would never recommend buying bitcoins using credit cards. It is possible but it is hard and takes time to process. It is risky also, there are many other ways for buying bitcoins and consider this as the last option:)

truly purchasing crypto with Visa is somewhat hard yet a few trades acknowledge ace card and visa card and you can yet btc with your nation's cash additionally you can get help fr neighborhood sellers.im previously utilizing one of nearby trades in my nation to change over crypto to fiat.

Hello friend, Endless nations in this world have not legitimized digital forms of money yet. All things considered, you should confront a tough opportunity to buy bitcoin by utilizing charge card in light of the fact that your exchanges subtleties will be as yet obvious to police.

Thank you for giving this information. Bitcoins cannot be bought by credit card because Bitcoin is not accepted in many countries by the government as well as the financial institutions of the country concerned. Anyway it is not an issue because there are other means.

It is not easy to buy these currencies, especially in some countries of the world where it is difficult to deal in these currencies for many reasons. Thank you for this information.

You can now buy Bitcoin inside paypal but not already everywhere in the world. It will be soon. To buy with credit card I don't recommend although there are some people that keep saying some things that are very dangerous and not recommended to do. If you take a loan don't do it to gamble.

• +3 1

Hello friend, for me I am still a beginner, but according to what I know that credit cards need a lot of personal information, and there are people who do not prefer to give this information. How much the price of Bitcoin always changes so I think it is not easy to buy it

My dear, it is not easy to buy Bitcoins through a credit card, as Bitcoin is not accepted by a number of countries and for this reason, no one can buy that currency through those cards, as Bitcoin has a wonderful future that the whole world will deal with in a short time

You can easily buy sell bitcoin now with your credit or debit card, you just need to use a p2p marketplaces like binance , paxful etc

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always buy bitcoin from a card through exchangers. In this way, I spend no more than 5 minutes on it and almost no commission, so it's very easy. To do this, in the review of exchangers, I choose the best cryptocurrency coin rate and the lowest commission and quickly exchange.

It's not easy because many people have no credit cards, some wants to get easily money in paper form so it's Is difficult  to buy Bitcoin by credit cards so also see such problems with my friends.

On 2/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, Sharoncott said:

Surprisingly, it's still not easy to buy bitcoins with your credit card or PayPal depending on your jurisdiction.

This is because such transactions can easily be reversed with a phone call to the card company chargebacks. Since it's hard to prove any goods changed hands in a transfer of bitcoins, exchanges avoid this payment method and so do most private sellers.

The Crypto is facing problems in credit card and PayPal channel where users have to go through with verifications. But it will sooner goon because the BTC is expending and more adoption is easing the way for BTC. The private buying isn't good because you have to find trustworthy seller online and have to pay extra on BTC. Their for find good exchange who support banking for buying crypto. 

• +3 2

Bitcoin doesn't have chargeback, this paypal feature is ridiculous and creates many problems to people that traded virtual goods for years, making paypal look very bad as it is actually a virtual service too. I am glad that we have cryptocurrencies running on blockchain and we don't have these scams that happen in paypal.

• +3 1