Your Earnings last Month - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

26 minutes ago, John Smithy009 said:

Right now, i am just earning from this forum only an dci am very happy about that i have earned a little over one hundred dollars only by working on this forum. I am a student and this earning has really helped me in my studies as i have paid some fee and also bought my books from it. 

I was wondering if there is something else that we are maybe missing. I have done search and found there was other platforms but the payments are not precise and equal. There is this platform called read.cash that is strange and has some giving huge tips, but it also looks like we will be wasting our time. I don't know why there is nothing equal to cryptotalk which I am sure it was very successful and helped Yobit a lot, as well as helped the whole crypto market with increasing adoption.

I want to keep Satoshi as much as possible for the future because I believe BTC will eventually increase. In my opinion the highest income at present is on crypto talc, the income here is quite good, especially if the price of bitcoin goes up Earnings here depend on the quality of your work.

This forum is the best for online learning knowledge and earning money freely. I earn last month almost 150$ to 200$ freely. I am also trader I earn from trading almost 500$ in last month. If you have a big amount then you can earn a big profit. 

• +4 1

Well, it is a relative matter that depends on your diligence at work. To begin with, you have to create posts in a decent and error-free manner and contain useful information of at least 100 characters, and you will charge 200 satoshi for each comment, which gives you about $ 70 per month

Our profits in this field range every day we work regularly and with every activity, so we determine profits from the results of what we provide from daily posts and information that we earn through and increase our balance.

The matter is not static and changes constantly, depending on the market situation, but during this period the number ranged from $ 100 / $ 150 per month, although I did not work in my full time due to the lack of time and study pressure, but it is possible to achieve a larger number.

There is no specific financial return. I work in trading and this requires patience and waiting for the currencies to move to the desired goal without knowing the time it will take.

The earning from cryptocurrencies are very much and it is the best way to earn without doing any work if you want to earn more and more then you should invest on the yobit and earn extraordinary profit.

• +2 1

When i work for 4 hours daily i can get about 300 to 400$ and i am very happy with this situation but i am try to work more to get more profits.

• +1 1

with the recent market pump i think we all made some good profit without doing anything. from night to day one of my portfolio went from 700$ to 1000$ so 300$ profit in less than one day only by holding them

there is no specific amount for the last month annoying because it's up to your work on it because it is one of the largest virtual currency which is used on this site but there is a lot of people at add to the side and an mutton more profitable running but most of the people are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better known about this as we also advised to all member to keep well connected to the side and an effective learning through this site.

I am here in this platform just a month ago so I really and I do t get much amount as I expected before joining this platform , but I am not disappointed as I can earn later my earning is low because btc is going down and I hope it will increase one day.

• +5 1

I am in balance no loss no profit.But the urge to make profit is killing me.So now i am going for Air drops and bounties.If someone find trustable bounty kindly refer to me.I will join it

• +2 1

So far, I only profit from cryptoTalk, despite the reduction in the amount of the payments, but I am still able to earn a little here, I aim to work here and collect a certain amount and then start trading, after I have gained enough experience to start.

• +2 1

I am in balance no loss no profit.But the urge to make profit is killing me.So now i am going for Air drops and bounties.If someone find trustable bounty kindly refer to me.I will join it..

So since i just joined here last month, the total amount i earn here in campaign is 0.0010 btc, it is not too big amount of bitcoin but atleast i earned not only bitcoin but also more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I hope i can do more and earn more here.

• +1 1

Reading your treads makes me optimistic to get out of my financial situation that makes me desperate at the moment. Can you guys give knowledge to a beginner like me to get income from crypto like you already do. 

• +3 1

I'm sure you often follow the bounty signature program on BTT. because I think that BTT has a very strict forum rules so you need to be careful when posting to BTT. If you have already gotten coins from a signature program, why don't you try trading short-term. while utilizing the coins that you have received before. this will be a big income for you if you have already left your offline job.

Hello my friend, The profit percentage cannot be determined precisely, because this depends on your effort in working here and your participation in the topics
But simply after completing 100 posts, each post you write becomes paid 200 satoshi, provided that it has a positive reputation and the maximum number of posts is 20 per day. If you want to know the income per month, then you do  the math 

My earning was not good in last month. Look cryptotalk forum has decrease our payment. And its effect us lot. For me its disappointing. I hope moderator and admin consider about it.

• +1 1

I forgot last month but I can in November I have earn at least 100 usd. I have got an airdrop from yobit. I also did trading in yobit and hotbit exchange. in hotbit I buy web token at low price and sell it at high price.

Edited by Michailma
  • +1 1

I think last month I just earned about 0.002 bitcoin because I really do not spend most of my time here in crypto, because I'm still studying and I think my earning will grow a little because I started working in yobit's cryptotalk campaign.

• +2 1

On 4/8/2021 at 11:55 AM, Pilotviking972 said:

So since i just joined here last month, the total amount i earn here in campaign is 0.0010 btc, it is not too big amount of bitcoin but atleast i earned not only bitcoin but also more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I hope i can do more and earn more here.

Sure friend, it is the idea to win more and more. At the beginning you earn little, but as you advance in knowledge about the handling of Cryptocurrencies you will have more options when investing. With Crtptotalk it is an excellent start and we can improve as we publish interesting topics.

I can tell you that, here the earnings are decent, you don't earn much, but you don't earn little either, the idea is to keep learning and keep working to get better earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Working inside this forum is very useful in addition to the information that you gain through it, and I see that if you can work hard and make a profitable investment of your money, you will have a very good stock of money at the end of the month, so you should not waste time and perseverance at work.

• +3 1