Your Earnings last Month - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

Dear friends, Cryptotalk Forum is one of the sources of earning as well as gaining knowledge easily.  Payment is made through relevant and meaningful posts in this forum.  Payment is made on the basis of post ratings.  Here the fair price is paid.  I made 20 last month.  I couldn’t complete all the posts every day to stay BG.  But steps will have to be taken to make better money in crypto in the future.

The first thing to know is that the rules are essential to be here, there is no exception to anyone, for this reason the first thing to know in this forum are the rules and comply with them to the letter after all this we must create new content to help others, so as a second option you must know the cryptographic world to be able to share here in the forum, if we do not have knowledge it does not matter, we have to learn it right here there is an infinity of content, but do not stay alone with that You also search for information on the net to be able to contribute to cryptotalk and receive many more rewards here in the forum.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Friend, everything is done while the time is correct and if you got a full-time job that would take you away from cryptocurrencies for a while, but it is for your well-being and benefit, it is fine, so the earnings for each person vary but I know that the forum provides a very good compared to other projects that require more time and less rewards.

as I am new to this place and it is even more than a month or near the month I am working at this forum but I have not got my first payment yet

Honestly I have not made as much as I expected, although my expectations are usually realistic ones and I am no a greedy person at all, but I think that there were many posts deleted, and that is why I have not earned what I was expecting but it is better than nothing, and I am still at the beginning, later on i mind new ways to earn some Bitcoin and cryptos. 

• +3 1

First you are welcome back to the forum,  I dont think that much have changed since you left,  thought there are changes but still they are stuffs that you can undersand easily,  so just continue the work and you would recover. 

I can't estimate how much i earn per month in this forum because not all times i complete 20 post per day so my earning amount is not specific in this forum i earn randomly depending on the amount of work i put in.

My friend I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I have no any payment of my work because before some days I join this and I want to tell you that after some days I will be able to get the money on this form thank you for asking

• +3 1

I am new to this form I joined this form a month ago so I can't say how much I earned because as we all know now payment is becoming a problem and very low payment  We get it so I don't have much payment so I can't say anything about it.

Dear friend, the record of the trader, the record of his trading, and also the extent of his gain from those who trade, is a secret for every trader, so I do not have to answer how much I earned last month or last week, so I advise everyone who is required not to share information in his trading to anyone Thank you

From this forum you can earn 20-25 US dollars per week. One member will be able to do it by his skill work. If the post is wrong, the managers will not be able to accept it.  Acknowledgment helps increase work progress

My last month earning is very good and i hope that this month earning is high then before becasue in the crypto market i saw those peoples will earn good money whose active in this market and they trade in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/1/2019 at 7:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

I do not think that I made a really good amount, because working on trading may cause a lot of loss. We must be careful and have strict capital management.

• +3 1

I think my monthly income in cryptocurrency is uncertain, especially if I only rely on bounties because not all bounties pay, most of them are scams. Currently the best income in my opinion is on CryptoTalk, the income here is quite good, especially if the price of Bitcoin goes up. There are no exact numbers to be able to make money on CryptoTalk because it depends on the price of Bitcoin and CryptoTalk.

• +2 1

My last month earning wasn't that much. I was unable to work because of my sickness. So i didn't post for a week. But i earned like 50$. So this is enough for me. But in this month my target is 100$. Now i am dit and work daily. 

Hi everyone, 

I am beginner here so I can't answer your question clearly but I know a lot about cryptotalk because my friends are working with cryptotalk and their opinions are appreciable. When they told me about this site I was bit worried but when I started working with cryptotalk then I came to know that cryptotalk is best all over the world. 

Thank you cryptotalk. 

On 10/1/2019 at 10:50 AM, cryptosix said:

some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Now you can only earn money  here just by make useful post or topic though  this forum..  Also you can find out  investment  plan which is cool always..  Yah two years ago bounties  project was one of the best earning  source Because  from a single bounty  people can earned  one thousands  usd easily.. 

Edited by Dorjoy12
Network problem so made multiple reply and i try to delete the first content and keep another content.. Sorry for my mistake..

I started on 21 december and i completed my 100 posts on 29th december then after that i started getting payments i earned a few dollars in first week and then the payments closed by the forum and now i am waiting for the opening of the payments to get my pending payments 

• +4 1

We cannot accurately determine the amount of monthly profit due to the daily fluctuation of digital currency prices, and some of us put some currencies in investment.
In some months, there are no profits due to the low price of the currency that we have, but we sometimes lose.

• +1 1

I have not yet calculated exactly how much I earned in 1 month. Because the value of crypto money is constantly changing, it is difficult to calculate. But frankly, I can say that I won very well thanks to this forum.

Every member with how they work and earn in the forum, it all depends how serious and dedicated we are about the forum, I really don't work well because am a bit attached, engaged to other things , but I make sure I try to work little in the forum

I have earbed quite a few hundreds bucks throgh hold and trading.Also got more profit through investment in some projects.And I am also earning from this Forum.You can start by trading and investment if you want.These are easy steps in crypto to earn.Hope you will do the best.

Everyone has a different profit because the capital is always different,
As for me, I made a little profit in the recent period despite the rise in many currencies, but the capital was little, so I did not make much profit,
I heard that there are those who achieved a percentage above the 90% profit from their account, and there are those who lost a lot as well,
That is for trading of course,
Perhaps you can work here permanently if you find that what is paid is sufficient as your monthly income.

Hi friend you can invest in yobit investbox I would advise you invest in Dlrs it gives you 10% of your investment daily you can also invest in bitcoin as well as ethereum you can also participate in betfury.

I'm new in cryptotalk and I don't work in any site except crypto talk. Now I'm working only and do not earn money. I joined this forum from last 7 days and one of my friend suggested me to join this. I completed my 100 post yesterday and today I started my earning post. So after a week I will withdraw my amount.