All you need to know about yobit - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

All you need to know about yobit

Yobit and Cryptotalk are tied up for their crypto foreign money discussion board, in case you are new on this flatform you want to make account in yobit to get your pay in keeping with publish in cryptotalk.

There is no alternate method to gather the installments you get from CryptoTalk besides through Yobit I suggest Yobit! is something incredible for putting cash in every day premium, which presents to me a warm benefit.

There is no alternate method to gather the installments you get from CryptoTalk besides through Yobit I suggest Yobit! is something incredible for putting cash in every day premium, which presents to me a warm benefit.

Yobit is old and profitable platform its have big markets and it's have many features we get free coin from yobit and our earning received amount on yobit platform and we invest money in yobit investbox and we do trading on yobit platform it's beneficial platform 

My friend yobit wallet is best exchange your currency here. Iit is very secure to withdraw your money. And it store the coin and and transfer it to currency. You can use it to because its one of the best wallet.

Yobit is one of the foremost ancient Trade and with the time was changing the way to gain, but the foremost well known ways is the AIRdrop, exchanging, InvestBox, Dice, Purchase and sell coin, Yobit include thier possess coin, where you'll be able participate to purchase when the cost is cheap and sell when is tall. There's a specific way to gain with Yobit that's to purchase a few cheap coin or shitcoin when the individuals gazing to contribute in this coin and hold up for a period of time and after this offer a great cost.

Yobit it’s the platform where you take you earning from any post . When you do 100 post you star earn 1000 satoshi for one post ,max post per day is 30 . After you click to withdraw to my balance, now you can withdraw for any wallet you need.

If you want a full tutorial the use the platform YouTube to search a tutorial about yobit. You may invest, trade, exchange and etc. using yobit. Of course it has a good statistics about different crypto currencies. You may also earn from referral links.

Yobit is exchanges and all of then have similar works, the different is only about coins, fees and features. This time exchanges already simplify their platform and make new user can understand in minutes how to use their services. I think you need to find friend with Yobit experience and ask because many information already share on Yobit it self.

I think you need to google ot YouTube there have lot of tutorials and lot of articles about yobit and third is the free coins which we can earn with yobit exchange.

On 2/4/2020 at 8:30 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello there

I think you need to goggle or Yutube, there's have lot of tutorial and lot of article about yobit, I also learn lot of think from there, it will helpful for you.

Yes i'm also new here. But I have not received any payment from yobit yet. Let me know about it. How and how we can do this work. How do i get my money out? I've only created Yobit account so far, but I don't know how to run it. @Nayem Hasan @Seijcat

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

My dear' friend this site ia very good for earning without any investment you can also earn from the yobit you can earn money from the coins whose rate will be up or down any time you can exchange this from yobit.

• +4 1

The yobit is very easy to use and you just have to sign up first and after that connect your crypto talk account with the yobit by adding crypto talk email address and after that you will see your earnings on the crypt talk new and crypto talk campaign.

I'm new to this platform. So I have no idea about yobit. So everyone should give important information about yobit so that everyone can know about it. There are many like me who do not know much about yobit. So I hope everyone's cooperation. Only if we all work together can we finish a job beautifully.

Thanks for your guidance, I m still unknown about yobit's qualities, and know how to use it except to chek the number of posts. But now I have become well aware of it. Again thanks a lot for your nice tips and guidance. I hope I will get more information about yobit usage.

Many ways to earn money trough yobit exchange you can invest money in yobit investbox earn daily interest or learn about crypto trading and earn trough trading.

Dear mate yobit is exchange site which is use to exchange coins into fiat currency. We can invest money in investbox. And we can do trading on this site. We can make talktokens to earn maximum money. You can learn lot from youtube videos also.

• +2 1

Youbet platform is one of the best platforms that I worked on and earned from it .. It is a platform for trading electronic currencies, and the Cryptotalk forum has contracted with them and gave profits after your first 100 posts here .. and you can some of this trading and exchange electronic currencies as you like

• +1 1

Yobit is a superb podium that permit to perhaps gain any cryptocurrencie for complimentary as well as be capable to endue, to shop with cryprocurrencies operating room with eur operating theatre drachmas leaving to perhaps be in hog heaven net income.

• +2 1

From the little I know thus far about yobit is, yobit is a forum where you can earn money either from the invest box  or from the post you made from the other crypto talk forum. Yobit is wide but you can go on other research to know its function and how its work.  

There are ways in yobit to make money. Either you can complete first 100 posts and start earning or you can use the investbox if you are willing to invest in crytocurrencies. Try to contact your friends who are using this forum or search online for it.

My friend can learn about this sucker by going into a section about the platform, and in it you will find all the answers to your questions and very useful information that you may be ignorant of. Good luck.

Hello dear friend, first of all, welcome, I am a new member like you and I am starting to learn over time, these questions were in my mind and I can tell you that you can exchange your btc with yobit here in cryptotalk. You can also invest there.

Yobit works in line with cryptotalk, after earning from this forum you can transfer your coins to yobit that is after you have created an account then you decide whether to invest or you want to keep you coin that is left to you