Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

For beginners in terms of information on currencies and analysis Therefore, it is necessary to contemplate the twenty major currencies, from the Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, and others And trading with them and after increasing the experience and knowledge regarding the market, you can risk and move to new currencies.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

On 8/16/2020 at 12:24 AM, Carreys8181 said:

How can beginning can achieve the dead coin because I didn't have ideas such is help and like to know it will work because I am still newbies here, if anyone have ideas about how I can hear it .

I didn't understand achieve the dead coin, I think you want receive this dead coin then join airdrops, where 95% airdrops gives shit coins are dead coins.

Well you're beginner in crypto market so first learn crypto coins, because there 90% coins priceless are dead coins, if you want invest any coin then before check coin details, like market cap liquidity if you find everything 0 means that coin dead coin.

• +1 1

Never ever go for unknown coin and those coin whose trading volume is very less and total capital is very less because they will take more time to recover some of them will even be dead. So, be careful while investing in dead coins. Some coin will make you profit upto moon and some will make you bankrupt.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:23 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Many are dead coins but how beginners will understand that I will say to all beginners and all that in every coins you have see the volume of the coins if the volume is higher then only go for it if volume is lower then I think don't choose it

Never choose low value coins because high chance that those coins will be going to die or will not have a a high chance to become profitable that's why I recommend for investors to choose high value coins if they want to invest. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

properly i might assistance novices to prevent feel tokens untill you might be excellent and also comprehend almost everything concerning token/coins. result in it is crucial that you comprehend prior to deciding to help make several purchase. an individual maey los eyour complete purchase in the event you will not be mindful

On 8/12/2020 at 10:35 PM, hossamm94 said:

Most beginners fall victim to lack of experience or fraud in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, they have to read more about currencies and see the best currency to enter into.

Absolutely my friend. Most of the beginners fall into that dead coins because they are lack of knowledge and they rushing things in exchanging their money on it and the best way to do that is to seek information and gather knowledge about like what you said to search or to see that best coin or currency that they will like to get.

BetFury                                                   

17 hours ago, Izeal said:

Never ever go for unknown coin and those coin whose trading volume is very less and total capital is very less because they will take more time to recover some of them will even be dead. So, be careful while investing in dead coins. Some coin will make you profit upto moon and some will make you bankrupt.

Very well said. Investing to those dead coin or low value coin is a bad idea if we really wanted to earn. We must Invest to the famous and high value coin so that we can surely earned and not waste our time. 

BetFury                                                   

As I am new here I have less knowledge about most of the coins. I just like to trade yobit and ethereum. 

Now I will take information which coin will give me a lot of profit within few days. I am thankful for that kind of help. 

Beginners need to be given enough information on dead coin , I cannot imagine the amount of money I have lost while to invest in this kind its actually painful its really painful but in the end I do enjoy a challenge but sometimes very painful

im not sure why they do this sometimes they wanted to try alot of coins for no reason which is bad thing to do especially if your new its okay if the coins your choosing is under 50 if you wanna start low

for any new trader should be choose good exchanges like yobit and binance, then focus in trading on strong coins who have big volume in their trading.

There are many more coins besides the top30 that can offer an opportunity. As beginners we have to find which are the best of them but there are many that can make us profits. There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and we can't exclude all of them and just hold the 30 top.

it is something that does not surprise me because most people look for cheap altcoins but forget to analyze who are the creators of altcoin and if they are still working on altcoin or if they abandoned the project. on some exchanges they are removing dead altcoins to avoid customer losses

Firstly, check on liquidity on all the exchanges with good reviews(Binanca, Gate, etc). Secondly, check developers github  or twitter, if they don't make any updates in code or post news, project is equal to dead.

When choosing which business to work in, consult one of your friends who have experience in the crypto field

When choosing which business to work in, consult one of your friends who have experience in the crypto field

These coins for me are a coin to the air !! Since in order to obtain a benefit, you need that currency to have a purchase volume for the price to rise. otherwise it would be very risky since you may have your money stuck in that currency or even lost!

On 2/3/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

I agree with  what you  said , there are  really a  lot of  unnecessary   cryptocurrencies  available .  You have to be  a bit picky  about it . Because  your goal  is to  generate income , the cryptos that provide  this to you must  be reliable.  As you  said , the ones at the  top of  the ranking  should be preferred  and a basket  should be created.

Investing in dead or developing coin is risky for a beginner. Yes, a coin can rise in value in a year, but it can grow for 10 years. It is better to focus on safer coins that have already proven to be relatively safe to invest in.

I agree. If you invest in a dead cryptocurrency, it can quickly fall in price, as usual, for this reason it is dead. You need to invest in popular currencies, which are growing rapidly in price.

We have more number of dead coins than useful ones, so I always think the information and follow-up work is fundamental, not to try to discover but to work on what was discovered.
You have to try to work with the most recognized currencies, buy low, sell high and keep adding.
Greetings fellow, luck with the hunt.

Agree, but I would like to risk a little bit tho, but you really have to predict which coins will die and which will give you massive amounts of profits which is really hard.