Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

I agree with you on that. This will give us a lot of help, especially as we are beginners in this field. Afterwards, we must choose the best investment coins.

Thank you dear friend for giving us a good and valuable suggestion im a jonior member and I'll must keep your advice in my mind before I start trading and investing my coin thank you

I want to help this newbie or beginner here because they have lots of dead coins or dump coins in exchange for each and the learner should not waste their money because it really takes you time or years to make a profit with it I suggest focusing on the top 30 currencies  Should.

If this helps everyone then I can find out if the like is helpful to my post.  Thanks

Yes we should look at the market for some time and after doing some research we should look at the currency and invest in it so that we see the possibilities.

I think it is so important to have the right information at the right time, so we do not go through scams or invest and the currency has no value later and instead we lose money, we must be in vibration with the right information so we can avoid many mistakes.There are many coins in the market that have zero or no value in the market so, investing in these coins can earn us nothing. So we need to invest in big coins like bitcoin and Ethereum because their price is always rising we can earn good profits form investing in it. 

Many little-known cryptocurrencies end up dying in the market for this reason knowledge is essential, for this it is necessary only to place and invest in the first 30 world cryptocurrencies to always keep in mind that you are going to be in a safe project and not one that can be fall in a few months for not having a good base.

Thank you so much for giving us this important information. Actually we all specially beginners should be more aware about scam currencies so that we don’t lost our money.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thank my friend this type if information is helpfull for newbie and some beginner whuch don't know about this type of coin.some time we use such coin which is consider dead coin . It would good to you that if you get so.e suggestions and then put you money into trading and investment. 

Thanks for sharing such a important information with us there are many member that dont know about this specially biginner they have no ideas about trading and coins having zero value so we dont be invest in coins having zero value your information aware the member that dont invest in coins having zero value

Thanks buddy, for sharing the information you need.  I didn't know anything about dead coins. I benefited a lot from your post.thanks a lot😍

Thank you for such valuable information, I will take it into account when making any commercial operation. Although in reality I almost always like to trade with Waves currency because of its low commission and fast operations. 

Yes it is very useful or informative for begginers .They can save their time in this way.Deed coin or dump coin takes months or year for trading reward so in deed or dump coin should not invest.

Yes you are right dear.. we need to show patience in buying and selling the coins.. keep all things in mind for feature.. otherwise you keep losing in coin's and it's hurt you in trading.. 

Thanks for this helpful post I think it shouldn't just be the top 30 coin alone there are so many small or underrated coin that we can actually make profit from

Thanks mate, because if not for this your guide, I would have fall victim. Because I'm still a newbie with less than a week experience. My number one plan on this forum is to start investing after I have started receiving payment from. Finally, I found your post useful and helpful to me because it will really help me out.

• +1 1

This post is very important for us as beginners to know the dead currencies and to be careful and benefit from the experiences of some people here in the comments because we must have enough knowledge about all that is happening to continue working properly and avoid losing

It just makes sense. We should be investing and trading in the top 30 or 10 coins to have profits. Because most active coins are available on top and mostly profitable. That's why it's recommended to make moves in top coins. 

Your advice is great and good for those who are new in the field and don't have experience to tell which currency is legit or not but over the time while they are improving their knowledge they should forget about this and learn how to know if the currency is scam or not, because there are many unpopular currencies with a strong project which are good to invest and sometimes when they pump the profit will be huge

• +1 1

Investing in unknown and developing coins is very risky for new members. A coin can rise in value in a year, but it can fall for 5 years continuously. It is better to focus on safer coins that have already proven to be relatively safe to invest in.

In the first place,  they are not supposed to invest in any coin unless they seek the opinion of the senior and experience members,  because there are coins that are just there for just been there,  they are useless,  so if you mistakenly invest in them,  you are on your own,  so we should just concentrate on the popular ones. 

• +1 1

There are a lot of coins that are present in the market and many coins are fake so as a beginner you should not take risk of trading and investment if you want to do so then I suggest you to prefer top coins because they are real and they give you profit otherwise you should not do investment .

Thank you my friend you are absolutlly write because i have fallen once in mistake like that and i have loose my money thank you for this advice it was verry helpful

أنا جديد هنا.  لم أستطع أن أفهم ما هي العملة الميتة.  صديقي ، هل يمكنك مساعدتنا أكثر حول هذه المشكلة؟  هل تنصحني بالاستثمار فيه وما هي أفضل العملات الحالية؟  شكرا لك

Yes you're right friend, we have to be careful while buying coins,let's try not to buy any fake or dump coins, because it'll cause nothing to us but loss,and we'll also be left with nothing but regret and sadness,so to avoid this we have to be careful while buying coins

Thank you, my friend. I will avoid work in the future and put what he gained in the wrong way and lost in useless currencies
After reading your post and helpful member responses, I will be careful when trying to invest in the future