Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

I agree with you on that. This will give us a lot of help, especially as we are beginners in this field. Afterwards, we must choose the best investment coins.

Thank you dear friend for giving us a good and valuable suggestion im a jonior member and I'll must keep your advice in my mind before I start trading and investing my coin thank you

I want to help this newbie or beginner here because they have lots of dead coins or dump coins in exchange for each and the learner should not waste their money because it really takes you time or years to make a profit with it I suggest focusing on the top 30 currencies  Should.

If this helps everyone then I can find out if the like is helpful to my post.  Thanks

Yes we should look at the market for some time and after doing some research we should look at the currency and invest in it so that we see the possibilities.

I think it is so important to have the right information at the right time, so we do not go through scams or invest and the currency has no value later and instead we lose money, we must be in vibration with the right information so we can avoid many mistakes.There are many coins in the market that have zero or no value in the market so, investing in these coins can earn us nothing. So we need to invest in big coins like bitcoin and Ethereum because their price is always rising we can earn good profits form investing in it. 

Many little-known cryptocurrencies end up dying in the market for this reason knowledge is essential, for this it is necessary only to place and invest in the first 30 world cryptocurrencies to always keep in mind that you are going to be in a safe project and not one that can be fall in a few months for not having a good base.

Thank you so much for giving us this important information. Actually we all specially beginners should be more aware about scam currencies so that we don’t lost our money.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Thank my friend this type if information is helpfull for newbie and some beginner whuch don't know about this type of coin.some time we use such coin which is consider dead coin . It would good to you that if you get so.e suggestions and then put you money into trading and investment. 

Thanks for sharing such a important information with us there are many member that dont know about this specially biginner they have no ideas about trading and coins having zero value so we dont be invest in coins having zero value your information aware the member that dont invest in coins having zero value

Thanks buddy, for sharing the information you need.  I didn't know anything about dead coins. I benefited a lot from your post.thanks a lot😍

Thank you for such valuable information, I will take it into account when making any commercial operation. Although in reality I almost always like to trade with Waves currency because of its low commission and fast operations. 

Yes it is very useful or informative for begginers .They can save their time in this way.Deed coin or dump coin takes months or year for trading reward so in deed or dump coin should not invest.

Yes you are right dear.. we need to show patience in buying and selling the coins.. keep all things in mind for feature.. otherwise you keep losing in coin's and it's hurt you in trading.. 

Thanks for this helpful post I think it shouldn't just be the top 30 coin alone there are so many small or underrated coin that we can actually make profit from

Thanks mate, because if not for this your guide, I would have fall victim. Because I'm still a newbie with less than a week experience. My number one plan on this forum is to start investing after I have started receiving payment from. Finally, I found your post useful and helpful to me because it will really help me out.

• +1 1

This post is very important for us as beginners to know the dead currencies and to be careful and benefit from the experiences of some people here in the comments because we must have enough knowledge about all that is happening to continue working properly and avoid losing

It just makes sense. We should be investing and trading in the top 30 or 10 coins to have profits. Because most active coins are available on top and mostly profitable. That's why it's recommended to make moves in top coins. 

Your advice is great and good for those who are new in the field and don't have experience to tell which currency is legit or not but over the time while they are improving their knowledge they should forget about this and learn how to know if the currency is scam or not, because there are many unpopular currencies with a strong project which are good to invest and sometimes when they pump the profit will be huge

• +1 1

Investing in unknown and developing coins is very risky for new members. A coin can rise in value in a year, but it can fall for 5 years continuously. It is better to focus on safer coins that have already proven to be relatively safe to invest in.

In the first place,  they are not supposed to invest in any coin unless they seek the opinion of the senior and experience members,  because there are coins that are just there for just been there,  they are useless,  so if you mistakenly invest in them,  you are on your own,  so we should just concentrate on the popular ones. 

• +1 1

There are a lot of coins that are present in the market and many coins are fake so as a beginner you should not take risk of trading and investment if you want to do so then I suggest you to prefer top coins because they are real and they give you profit otherwise you should not do investment .

Thank you my friend you are absolutlly write because i have fallen once in mistake like that and i have loose my money thank you for this advice it was verry helpful

أنا جديد هنا.  لم أستطع أن أفهم ما هي العملة الميتة.  صديقي ، هل يمكنك مساعدتنا أكثر حول هذه المشكلة؟  هل تنصحني بالاستثمار فيه وما هي أفضل العملات الحالية؟  شكرا لك

Yes you're right friend, we have to be careful while buying coins,let's try not to buy any fake or dump coins, because it'll cause nothing to us but loss,and we'll also be left with nothing but regret and sadness,so to avoid this we have to be careful while buying coins

Thank you, my friend. I will avoid work in the future and put what he gained in the wrong way and lost in useless currencies
After reading your post and helpful member responses, I will be careful when trying to invest in the future

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Introducing Solerium - The Future of DeFi!   Inspired by innovation and driven by community, Solerium aims to revolutionize the world of decentralized finance!  Launch Date: Launched on April 28th at 2 pm UTC  • Liquidity Pool Burned  • 0% Transaction Tax  • Mint/Freeze Authority Revoked  • Stealth Launch  • 70% Is distributed with Staking LP  • Telegram: [Join Here] (https://t.me/solerium_io)  • Twitter: [Follow Us] (https://twitter.com/Solerium_io)  • TikTok: [Follow Us] (https://www.tiktok.com/@solerium_io)  • Website: [Discover More] (https://solerium.io)  • Whitepaper: [Discover More]https://solerium-1.gitbook.io/solerium  • Contract: [View on SolScan] (https://solscan.io/token/H2fjXJsDJq2ghbXzcYJzQ73sWj6A26qZouLtx6wmrd6) Staking Live: [Start Staking Now] (https://beta.raydium.io/liquidity/increase/?mode=stake&pool_id=84FV6dbSWAxWriRC631ccu9FVPCNf8UpKHEF614Sxqgw) 700,000 SOLE Distributed with Staking SOLE/SOL Liquidity Purchase SOLE on Raydium [here] (https://beta.raydium.io/swap/?inputMint=sol&outputMint=H2fjXJsDJq2ghbXzcYJzQ73sWj6A26qZouLtx6wmrd6) or #Jupiter [here] (https://jup.ag/swap/SOL-H2fjXJsDJq2ghbXzcYJzQ73sWj6A26qZouLtx6wmrd6) Join Solerium today and be part of the DeFi revolution!   
    • Не обманывайтесь первым оттоком средств из спотовых биржевых фондов биткойнов (ETF) после положительной динамики 71 день подряд . За нынешним затишьем, последует новая волна инвесторов другого типа, сказал Роберт Митчник, глава отдела цифровых активов BlackRock, крупнейшей в мире компании по управлению активами.   В ближайшие месяцы финансовые учреждения, такие как суверенные фонды благосостояния, пенсионные фонды и целевые фонды, начнут торговать спотовыми ETF, сказал Митчник. Фирма наблюдает «возобновление ажиотажа вокруг биткойнов», которая затрагивает тему распределения биткойнов (BTC) и того, как думать об этом с точки зрения построения портфеля. «Многие из этих заинтересованных фирм – говорим ли мы о пенсиях, пожертвованиях, суверенных фондах благосостояния, страховщиках, других управляющих активами, семейных офисах – ведут постоянные исследования и переговоры, и мы играем важную роль с точки зрения образования. — сказал Митчник. И этот интерес не нов: BlackRock уже несколько лет рассказывает о биткойнах учреждениям такого рода, сказал он.   Неудовлетворенный спрос на долгожданные ETF привел к тому, что с момента их одобрения в январе по этим продуктам накопилось более 76 миллиардов долларов. На данный момент некоторые зарегистрированные инвестиционные консультанты (RIA),  группа консультантов по вопросам благосостояния, уже предлагают IBIT ETF от BlackRock, но только на незапрошенной основе. Ожидается, что следующим шагом станет неограниченное предложение биткойн-ETF клиентам крупных консалтинговых компаний, таких как Morgan Stanley. Скачки AUM Большое внимание в социальных сетях было уделено скачкам активов под управлением ETF (AUM), и, в частности, сравнению IBIT и GBTC Grayscale, который можно считать действующим игроком, поскольку существующий траст BTC был включен в список ETF. По последним подсчетам, IBIT составлял 17,2 миллиарда долларов, а GBTC — около 24,3 миллиарда долларов.   Часть текущих активов IBIT поступает из Grayscale . Другими источниками могут быть оттоки из более дорогих международных продуктов в Канаде или Европе, а также часть этих оттоков происходит от ETF фьючерсов на биткойны, перерабатываемых в спотовые продукты. По словам Митчника, существуют также существующие держатели биткойнов, которые предпочли бы владеть криптовалютой на брокерском счете и не беспокоиться о хранении, сложностях с налоговой отчетностью и других проблемах, связанных с хранением биткойнов на бирже. И хотя стать крупнейшим спотовым биткойн-ETF было бы впечатляющей вехой, BlackRock на самом деле сосредоточена не на этой конкуренции, а, скорее, на обучении своих клиентов, сказал он.
    • Всю ночью держались, но все-таки пролились ниже $58k по BTC, ликвидации за 24 часа – $466 млн и 88% из них пришлось на лонги 📈   Крипторынок сейчас испытывает нас на прочность.   Спасибо ФРС за ставку. На фоне этой новости BTC отскочил вверх. Верим в дядюшку Пауэлла и надеемся, что он не наговорит лишнего и мы вернемся на прежние позиции и пойдем снова покорять вершины)   Если вы планировали закупиться или зафиксировать свои позиции вы знаете к кому обратиться.   Самый надежный и проверенный обменник для покупки/продажи криптовалюты ваш FOXbtc.pro
    • Криптовалюта BNB (Binance Coin) была создана компанией Binance - одной из крупнейших криптовалютных бирж в мире. BNB выпущена на базе блокчейна Ethereum и предназначена для оплаты комиссий на бирже Binance, а также для участия в различных проектах и мероприятиях, проводимых платформой.   Основным преимуществом криптовалюты BNB является возможность получения скидок на торговые комиссии при их оплате с использованием BNB. Это делает BNB очень привлекательным для трейдеров, которые регулярно совершают операции на бирже Binance.   Кроме того, BNB также широко используется для участия в ICO и IEO проектах, проводимых на платформе Binance Launchpad. Держатели BNB имеют возможность участвовать в продажах токенов проектов на выгодных условиях.   x-capital.expert предоставляет возможность быстрого и удобного обмена BNB на другие криптовалюты или фиатные деньги. Пользователи могут обменивать BNB на любую другую доступную валюту или криптовалюту без лишних сложностей.
    • В Гонконге официально стартовали первые спотовые Bitcoin ETF и Ethereum ETF — сразу 6 ETF на крипту появились на Гонконгской фондовой бирже.  Многие аналитики ожидают, что торги ETF в Гонконге в первый день привлекут до $300 млн и побьют рекорд первого дня в США ($125 млн). Гонконг одобрил все спотовые ETF на Bitcoin и Ethereum — теперь пользователи смогут инвестировать в эти продукты через традиционные финансовые инструменты.   Matrixport сообщают, что запуск спотовых ETF в Гонконге может простимулировать дополнительный спрос на BTC в $25 млрд.
    • Актуальные курсы на 2.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.1 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • В новом отчёте VanEck отмечается, что в настоящее время в различных ETF, странах, государственных и частных компаниях, которые приобрели популярную криптовалюту, имеется в общей сложности около $175 млрд в биткоинах.           «Интерес к биткоину среди институциональных инвесторов увеличился. Хедж-фонды, фирмы по управлению активами и целевые фонды всё чаще признают потенциал биткоина как средства сбережения, – добавили в организации.»           В среду общая рыночная капитализация биткоина составляла около $1,1 трлн при колебаниях цены в диапазонах $56000-58000. Биткоин хранится в разных организациях.  Компания VanEck также выпустила спотовый биржевой фонд на основе биткоина, торги которым начались в январе. По данным The Block Data Dashboard, фонд управляет активами на сумму $600 млн.           «Сейчас, более чем когда-либо, торговцы и предприятия принимают биткоины в качестве формы оплаты, и инфраструктура построена так, чтобы сделать их более удобными для обычного человека, — подчеркнули в VanEck.»
    • Solana ( SOL ) набрала бычий импульс, поскольку сеть Zeus планирует соединить ее с блокчейном Биткойн. За последние 24 часа SOL выросла на 4% и на момент написания торгуется на уровне $129,9. Рыночная капитализация актива превысила отметку в 58 миллиардов долларов при ежедневном объеме поездов в 4,1 миллиарда долларов.   Цена SOL, ставка финансирования Binance, открытый интерес и RSI — 2 мая | Источник: Сантимент По данным Santiment, общий открытый интерес к SOL последовательно снижался на протяжении последних 10 дней — с $1,63 млрд на 22 апреля до $1,35 млрд на отчетный момент. Снижение открытого интереса потенциально может указывать на меньшую волатильность цен и ликвидацию.   Более того, данные платформы анализа рынка показывают, что соотношение длинных и коротких торговых позиций на Binance сократилось вдвое с 29 апреля, поскольку цена SOL продолжила нисходящее движение. Это показывает, что все больше торговых контрактов делают ставку на повышение цен. Согласно Santiment, индекс относительной силы SOL (RSI) вырос с 43 до 50 за последние 24 часа. Индикатор предполагает, что актив не является ни недооцененным, ни переоцененным в этой ценовой точке из-за медвежьих рыночных условий. Чтобы SOL оставался в бычьей зоне, его RSI должен оставаться ниже отметки 50. RSI выше 50 также может указывать на более высокую волатильность цен и даже на манипуляции с китами. Оптимистичные настроения в отношении SOL возникли после того, как Zeus Network объявила, что потенциально может сделать Solana «решением уровня 2 для всех блокчейнов» с ZPL (программной библиотекой Zeus) и активами, работающими на так называемом уровне связи без разрешений.   Проще говоря, согласно объявлению, пользователи могут конвертировать такие активы, как BTC, в ZPL-актив, например zBTC, и получить доступ к экосистеме Solana.
    • 02.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.8% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 2%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.9%  USDT   +3.9%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Choosing Your Crypto Wallet: Hardware vs. Software 🛡️💡 Stepping into the crypto world? 🌐 The first crucial step is selecting the right wallet. But between hardware and software wallets, which one suits you best? 🔑 Hardware Wallets: The Fort Knox of crypto storage. Ideal for those prioritizing top-notch security for their digital assets. Pros include offline storage, making them nearly hack-proof. Cons? They can be pricey and less accessible for quick transactions. 💻 Software Wallets: Your on-the-go crypto hub. Perfect for daily use with easy access and user-friendly interfaces. Pros are cost-efficiency and convenience, with the trade-off being a higher risk if your device is compromised. 🌟 Why Quppy? Whether you lean towards the security of hardware wallets or the accessibility of software ones, Quppy bridges the gap, offering a secure, versatile platform for managing your digital currencies effortlessly. The choice depends on your needs: security vs. convenience. Why not get the best of both worlds with Quppy? Dive deeper into your ideal wallet solution ➡️ quppy.com