Dead coin for beginners Guide - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Dead coin for beginners Guide

Bro you are right there are a lot of servers which give you a lot of dead coins in exchange with some other kinds of coins so you should not waste your money on these kind of things . These kind of dead guys maybe cannot be used or can be used after some years so as you can see that a bird in the hand is better than the 10 birds in the bushes. So don't waste your money on this kind of things. 

It's great information for those, who recently joined the forum or don't have enough information about crypto that they must be aware of dead or waste coins that's have not value 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

Dear @Gg233 you said right in your post that the newbie must keel themselves away from the dump or dead coins to keep themselves saves from the loss.

They must trade in top coins of the exchange but not in less reputed/dead coin.

Well for me I highly suggest that only focus in the top 15 currency in the market or the top 15 in coinmarketcap as I think that those coins are more likely to have the potential and suitable for investing and if you do then you will earn of course.

Hey you made a good topic we should not invest in dead coin, if we invest dead coin then our money will not com to my pocket. If we want to invest in crypto coin then we can invest to 30 coin in the market

if the coin you invest is dead coin or going to be dead, You need to invest the top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum coins i suggest this two coins is stable right now there is a lot investors and people buy Bitcoins in market.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:15 AM, sarahmoses202020 said:

This is true. I thi k exchanges have a list of coins probably thousands but you don't have to trade them all. Some of them no longer receive orders anyone and some of them have low volumes. So I would advice that you stay away from such coins and focus on the top performing coins.

@sarahmoses202020 i think we need you guys help here, as a beginner we struggle to survive in the world of digital currency, most of us are in hurry to make money or to double our income. As a beginner how can we know the bad and the good coins? We will appreciate if you guys can please educate us on this thank you.

On 2/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to help those newbie or beginner here because their is a lot of dead coin or dump coin in every exchange and beginner should not waste their money with that because it’s really take time or years before you can get profit with that. I suggest that focus on the top 30 coin.

Like this if this help to everyone so I will know if my post is helpful or not. Thanks

You are right friend I am agree with you thanks for sharing this information this will be helpful for everyone and special for new members. Just focus on 20 top coins and don't waste your time and money at the dead coins.

You to evade dead coins on the crypto market you have to zero in on the top digital forms of money, you can without much of a stretch know the main hundred digital forms of money by looking a coinmarketcap digital currencies list, they show it is structure on market capitalization.

Thank you for the information and you are right right now we need to be careful about some new coin they start with high value and then in just week or month return to zero value or they will dead

Yes you are right there are a lot of dead coins in crypto currency that will be very useful for all of us so use these dead coins as to gain profit as well as get money

Dead Coins refer to cryptocurrencies that have been abandoned, used as scam, their website is down, has no nodes, has wallet issues, doesn't have social updates, has low volume or developers have walked away from the project.

Any unknown information sent to us on the dead cryptocurrencies could have a bounty up to 0.1 ETH, things like linked projects and developers. Only with some proof and stuff that is not readily available with a common google or way back search.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Thanks to share the informative post about the dead coins for begginer guide .I think that there are alot of dead coins there in the market and the mostly are scammed .I think that we have to enough knowledge, information and experience before start doing anything like trading or investing with our money at the cryptotalk forum .

• +5 1

Thanks for your suggestion.In my opinion  a newbie should not mess himself in trading first. He need to learn from the experience of the senior members and have some research. Always focus on top coins amd use a legit exchange. 

First gather some experience and then start trading. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Unfortunately, the beginners do not know anything about it. We must guide them not to approach the dead currency because there is little benefit from it, because if you put it in the investment it will not bring a good profit

Yes, basically!  Of course I think there are lots of dead coins on the market and mostly scams.  In fact I also think that we need to have enough knowledge, information and experience before doing anything like trading or investing with our money in cryptocurrency forums.  Then it will be easier for us to work here.

Some of the new coins are really good and amazing but for that you need to be careful  in chosing them and the one which have very less trading volume you should  never invest in them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Professionally generated or ERC-20 cryptocurrencies are very hard to die! The status that we see on the Yobit platform is for cryptocurrencies that have been terminated because there are no orders for them at all!

• +3 2

A currency may go through a period of stagnation, but that does not mean that it is dead. Perhaps its movement in the stock exchange has stopped. On the other hand, we have to take advantage of opportunities, whether in the top 30 currencies or others, because the correct profit depends on correct thinking and planning.

Your post is very helpful in order not to waste money and lose its value. All members can before buying and invest in any currency that has no value by searching for it before purchasing it. By using the coin market cup website to display its complete details, display the graph, investment size, supply and demand.

Edited by marchal87

It's always recommended to watch the activity of the coin before investing in that particular coin. If you observe very huge trends of sudden rise and sudden fall then that coin is probably to be dead soon.