Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

In my view, it helps countries by securing job opportunities for the people of these countries, but governments view encryption and digital currencies as harmful to their local currencies because if people use encryption, the local currencies will become without any value.

In my opinion, I think it help many countries to develop and stabilize there economy, it reshape the standard living of the develop and developing countries, the underdeveloped countries need to accept cryptocurrency as part of there means of currency, they should be able to do transactions with it, cryptocurrency improve developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency reducing transactions cost and time wasting, also offering financial inclusion and promoting digital banking.

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

In this way of transaction has corruption too because the builder will put extra amount for the construction with the order of high level govt Officer..        

Brother, Blockchain has solutions for this too. Oracle service are mean for the solution of this problem. Oracle services like Chainlink, or JustLink (From Tron) can be used to provide real world datas ,like price of buildings to the smart contracts. These services are Decentralized and if there is strong motives. Government could combine all of these technologies for making the solution of ongoing corruption.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Brother, Blockchain has solutions for this too. Oracle service are mean for the solution of this problem. Oracle services like Chainlink, or JustLink (From Tron) can be used to provide real world datas ,like price of buildings to the smart contracts. These services are Decentralized and if there is strong motives. Government could combine all of these technologies for making the solution of ongoing corruption.

This is really a cool way to preventing corruption but i am not sure any country can adopt this blockchain technology like we are talking about..  Basically crypto illegal Countries citizens has not much idea about blockchain or smart contract activity so to adopt this surely they need enough time to prepare their technology as well as system..                     

In my opinion, well-managed cryptocurrencies could help the economy of any country in the world. Hopefully one day here in South America cryptocurrencies will have a greater impact on our economies, the truth is that we really need them and they would help us out of this eternal crisis.

• +2 1

Obviously my dear, Crypto currency can help any country economically. I think every country accept crypto in future and they find their mistake why they don't accept it in past. Crypto makes a country economically strong. Crypto currency gives us a lot of dollars, You know dollars is worldwide. If you get crypto payment, you country gets this dollars and give you local currency. 

• +2 1

On 2/4/2020 at 2:35 PM, Sid said:

Maybe it can help, because with the emergence of crypto currencies a variety of new jobs are emerging which will certainly help the economy.

Crypto currency will help the countries so much becasue so many jobless peoples that need a job they make good money in this business and they stale their life and they are so much happy with this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/3/2020 at 7:41 AM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Mi pregunta principal sobre la moneda criptográfica es: ¿ayuda a algún país económicamente?

Y si es así, ¿podemos expandirlo y convertirlo en mundial y ayudar a los países pobres a estabilizar su economía?

It is not easy friend, in my opinion this is not convenient for banks and less for businesses or governments, at the moment not now since for these possible reasons BTC and cryptocurrencies are not allowed in some countries, because they say that would affect the economy.

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

Undoubtedly, but it will always be difficult because governments want the entire economy for themselves and due to de-centralized cryptocurrencies it will be difficult for them to maintain control but it will undoubtedly benefit the entire population.

• Useful or interesting 1

@ZunaidGm Obviously my dear, crypto currency helps our country economically. If you withdraw your crypto currency in your bank account, you will get your money and your country also get dollars. You know dollars is worldwide, for. this reason our country make economically strong. The bad effect of crypto, any bad people easily convert his money on crypto and the government cannot find their black money  

Edited by Emma Wilson
  • +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 1:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

Yes, maybe this matter helps many countries from actually strengthening their economy. There are many countries suffering from economic crises

On 2/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

As for me I can't really tell, all I can say is it help individuals economy. Most of us here we gathered here today because of one or two benefit, the number benefit is earning with this earn a lot us were able to solve financial problem....

Yes, it helps many countries because it provides large profits to the participating members, increases the state’s coverage, and helps develop it very much.

On 2/3/2020 at 4:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Yes i think that it  cast postive effect on one's country economy because people are getting their earnings from it and it is providing them a livelihood  and also it is an easy method for countries to exchange their money and transactions from it

Yes,  cryptocurrency helps any countries and provide economic supports. Maximum of country has a huge amount of unemployment people.  They can earn cryptocurrency and they can be self employee. 

You say right my friend and it is true that crypto currency do helps others countries because people can earn money from the crypto currency by posting and trading or investment . In this way crypto help  those people who are jobless .

• +1 1

Of course cryptocurrency helps many countries. In many cases, it helps a country economically. It makes a person supportive. It leads to economic prosperity of the country. Which is very important for a country.

Yes brother crypto currency will provide a great platform for countries to develop and helps to get opportunities for the people to get a earnings which helps to increase the income of that family and ultimately it would help to increase in development of the countries.

Yes my friend crytop currency play great role on economic of country because it will provide huge income for unemployment of country and make the investment so easy 

Yes I cryptocurrency has really helped many countries by giving it citizens or youths the employed and unemployed one the opportunity earn from different ways either by trading in crypto currency, mining or earning Free currencies from some cryptocurrency sites, cryptocurrency has actually been of help to many nations even if the government of the nations doesn't believe or accept it. 

Cryptocurrency have the power to change or boost economy system of a country, crypto have change life of many and some have become millionaires through cryptocurrency. If a country can take the risk of cryptocurrency, then they can have a way of generating money for their economy. 

Yes crypto talk currency has really help a lot of the countries because it helps to provide jobs for both the unemployed and the employed members to be able to earn some tokens for a better living as we can see almost all of the forum members are excited for joining this forum because it provides opportunities for most of the youth who are not having a job to earn a living

To help countries stabilize their economy through the use of cryptocurrencies, two steps must first be met: Legality in the use and training/educating people of the country through special programs and conferences, media and universities

To some extent its coming to that point and we need to really get to when its nessesary to work with it , the crypto and we need to put and pull together structures that are easy to identify we need to work as hard and pull a power with it, there are so many ways other people need to enjoy building that great structure to it ,  we have to accept that the world is slowly grwing towards the use of crypto currency and it is becoming nessesary to do so

Yes, cryptocurrency can prove very beneficial for the economy of many countries which is poor. As there are still many countries that underdeveloped and their public is very poor. Cryptocurrency has also been banned in such countries. And if a cryptocurrency is legalized in such countries, then when his work is done on cryptocurrency, he may be able to gain a lot from here. When the people of these countries work on cryptocurrency, they will earn a lot of money from here, which will make them even better than their economics.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day