No one loves Crypto talk like I do - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

No one loves Crypto talk like I do

It's a really good platform but my country is prohibited from earning from posts They use it to get DLRs coin

i also love cryptotalk because this a best opportunity to gaining knowledge about crypto world and we can share this with other members and we get earning from cryptotalk that is why we love this forum..

This is a very funny topic and I wanted to join the conversation. As I'm new here, I want to say that this forum and the people in here are amazing! I learned so many things in here last 5 days and I think I'll keep reading/posting all the time. Thank you guys for giving us such an amazing opportunities like this!

I also like cryptotalk, it is a good forum where you can earn free btc just for sharing your knowledge with others, and from what I see this forum goes up to another level every time

I love to talk about crypto ... I can spend hours and hours talking about trading, Japanese candlestick patterns, trading methods and styles, bitcoin mining, scalping, fibonacci, holding, exchanges, wallets and everything related to cryptos . I also love sharing ideas with others and passing my knowledge on to beginners.

People will gradually realize the practical benefits Cryptotalk brings every day. Cryptotalk will be the leading forum on cryptocurrencies.

Everyone sees it from their point of view since there are those who are more fans of a single crypto and there are those who on the contrary prefer many without taking into account the invested capital that their little love carries.

People who enter this World of Cryptocurrencies love to talk about Cryptocurrencies and everything that has to do with their friends, in particular I love it and every day I learn something new abou Cryptocurrencies 

Well this can become a good debate because all of us who are in this forum and in their own way love cryptocurrencies and more if there are forums like this that give you benefits for learning about them and taking publications to other users about it. wonderful and very lucrative world of cryptocurrencies. greetings to all

For three years my interest in knowing about cryptocurrencies has been growing exponentially, it began only as a question until I reached what is today where I want to live in this world, that is why when I met this forum I felt that this was for My, because here I would learn from many people with more knowledge than me on the subject and also they would pay me to express my opinions and knowledge.

We all like cryptocurrencies, including people who do not know about this world but you talk to them about a cryptocurrency and are immediately interested in the subject, this world is very nice to know it, it is only everyone's interest to see if they dedicate their time or not.

Lol that is completely wrong I am the first lover of the crypto talk  I can't leave it more than 1h I am drem about it when I sleep the crypto talk is my life 

I think that the forum made a difference in my life in terms of my  understanding of the topic of cryptography and digital currencies
Yes, the idea of a forum that includes a large group of members and they publish important topics all the time is wonderful .. The idea of encouraging members to write good posts and write responses to the posts is great for some money. This is a genius idea.

• +2 1

no. i love to Bİtcoin. My first think in the morning, is to see how many dollars a Bitcoin is worth. 

Love is not money, my friend

Love for the school that taught us everything about digital currencies, our currency, patience and respect for the rules taught us trading, investment and the study of technical analysis of currencies

If we leave this forum, we will not forget its favor. Our experience is thanks to Crypto

We have a duty to offer our full love and appreciation to Crypto Forum

CryptoTalk is a wonderful platform to exchange ideas and talk about crypto, and in process learn about the different aspects of crypto and at the same time, get something back in return. The best earn and learn model. I would prefer to be paid in sats but its okay, whatever keeps this system afloat. 

This forum gave me an opportunity to talk about cryptocurrencies and learn more about these currencies and earn additional income from publishing. It's really cool.

After I got to know this forum, it took a large part of my time to work on it because it is another source of income as well as a source of learning and taking interest

I agree with you. This forum helps me personally to find useful information and to explore new opportunities for earnings. Everything I need is in one place, and it makes me happy.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

we all love who offers us the opportunity to learn and earn at the same time with an easy way and without even needing to leave our homes , this is what this forum provided to us and all what are we required is to have at least a general knowledge about crypto so we can be able to reply to some topics and overtime any beginner will be able to learn more and more until being experienced and sharing their experience in the forum so other members can learn from it , so it is also opening the road for us to earn even more in crypto by trading and investing when we got enough experience

They tell me that cryptocurrencies are scams, that they really want to keep my money, they speak from their ignorance, I know that they are decentralized currencies that can be used in the same way as fiat money but without being physical. Let's see what they say when they see that the main cryptocurrencies increase a lot in value and start to be used more

I think we all love CryptoTalk because it is thanks to us that we were able to obtain information and benefit greatly. We also endow our support with good capital, with which we begin to experience what we have learned by trading. Actually I was passions for this forum which gave me a great opportunity in my start.

Yes, this site is super cool and super smooth and we can make a profit every day! Admins making cool things for us!

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes cryptocurrency is the best platform in this world. I like to talk in this cryptocurrency because the deleted posts are deleted here so we can see the good posts, and brother I like it very much and I have a lot of fun working on it. I am very happy for you and for the fact that the forum has such loyal users.