What is your main goal... ? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

I agree with you, because many have established themselves and achieved many of their goals by investing or working with capital that he achieved from this forum, his own project, so we must be content and not be intransigent about working on the Internet and the effort that we put forth, all of which have positive effects that reflect on our future life.

Thank you ppr provide us with excellent information, my main goal is to achieve all my dreams And to be able to achieve it requires a lot of money, so the first thing that needs to be done is to get the money, that is my primary goal since without that I can not meet my goals. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Incredible reflection, many of us really use this term "free", without realizing that we are using time, I must tell you that I was a long time in group 1 to which you refer ... but more for not wanting to risk, until one day I decided to spend to group 2 and here I am every day learning and winning.

My main goal is to become a good and successful crypto trader. And want to collect as much cryptocurrency as i could, it would be a bitcoin or any other profitable currency. 

So after 5 to 6 years my wallet is full of cryptocurrencies. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that my main goal is to be a good trader and to be able to dedicate myself to what I really like that is the world of trading, that is why I invest time, money and resources when negotiating in trading

Thank you very much for the instructive information that you offer us in this great forum and here many beginners, especially like me, find this kind of information very useful to start in this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies.
Good luck and good earnings
a big greeting

Of course the ultimate goal for everyone is money, but my goal is not the enormous wealth or the huge sums, but my goal is to be able to reach a fixed amount on a weekly basis and for trading to become the main source of income and the rest of the business is the secondary source, but of course everything has a tax of time, effort and patience, and this is well known in the market Crypto, in my opinion, trading without risk is the best way to raise money.

In fact, my goal in learning and entering the field of cryptocurrencies is to learn trading and everything about it, fundamental, technical and historical analysis, as well as investment and real and fake currencies.  I want to be a successful trader and also make profits without having to work on fraudulent sites or do taps in exchange for some satoshi.  I don't like fixed income, I want my income to be free, and I don't know how much I earn per month.

my own personal goal is to be able to do stuff in crypto without stopping and questioning  everything out of lack of knowledge. it's a simple goal yeah but it opens up for me a lot of possibilities when it comes to learning in here and since there's always something new to learn I'm sure I won't have the "what do I do know" problems people face when they set themselves an specific goal (not that there's anything wrong with that since that's probably the best way to anything crypto related) so I guess that's my reason..and of course making money like everyone else here.

My main goal is to in large my knowledge about cryptocurrency . Ordinary I took in a great deal from here like this point it assists with understanding what the reason in joining Cryptotalk world.

I guess you are asking about the goal in cryptoworld.In cryptoworld i have only one goal.I want to be a professional trader.I know that needs so much knowledge about trading.This forum will help me to gain knowledge.Time is the most important thing in cryptoworld.While trading a single second is valuable.So we need to learn the best use of time in crypto.

In fact, at the beginning of my acquaintance with the world of crypto, I started collecting satoshi from free taps and websites, but after a while I realized that this was just a waste of time, so I began to learn and read more, until I reached this forum that provided me with useful information and collected free capital at the same time, so I love to stay in a cryptocurrency as long as possible.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My goal is to get a certain amount of money and invest it in the most important cryptocurrencies, I used to trade with them but I stopped doing it because I had losses for being a newbie. now I only keep them in the hope that in the long term the cryptocurrencies where I invested have increased their value a lot.

Thankyou for sharing your knowledge, as for me this platform helps me to gain knowledge and money. Personally I find knowledge more important than money. Cryptotalk is helping me to understand deeper about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld  . Being a student this forums helps me to be independent financially and gain knowledge which is not monetarily measurable.

Edited by Ponnnu

My Main Goal is to become professional trader and I love trading.

Now I trying with demon account and planning risk management for trading.

I hope that one day I will be professional trader.

My goal is to enter the world of trading after gaining some experience from here ... I believe that I will achieve very good progress there

This is very valuable post. You are right anything cannot be achieved free. My main goal is to earn some money and learn something in q part time job as I am a student so it is beneficial for me.

My main objective is to know more about cryptocurrency and trading platforms so that it can help myself in my future financial decisions and projects on bitcoin being important .This could help me become more knowledgeable.

My goal is to learn everything about this world that is very wide. Also being able to know the various platforms to be able to generate profits in the short and long silver. And finally, I want to be rich.

basiclly, members are traders also. so the main goal is to can get lots of money from trade in crypto. yes, this is my main goal too.. To achieve that, we need to :

1. knows what the characteristic of the coin we'd invest and trading using it
2. gather as much as information you can get about crypto and strategy how do get good benefits
3. before do trade, analyze all aspect that can effect the price of the coins, so we can predict it is the right time to sell or buy
4. do practice before jump into real trade

all those advice to achieve one goal that is gets a lots of money and using to positive things to make better life from now and in the future

I also intend to do the same.So iam reading the posts here everyday and increasing my knowledge.I think very soon I will be able to earn a lot

Goals are varied from person to persin.My goal is to work here and to earn money. To become self employed person.Another goal is to earn one bitcoin because it is very demandable coin ever