What is your main goal... ? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

To be honest my main goal is to earn and bear my financial expenses through this earning It takes very less effort and time to earn a reasonable amount of money here.

12 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

It does matter according to the situations. I prefer both short-term and the long-term investing methods. If I notice price is significantly growing for certain crypto, I would chose short-term. If the case is utterly the reverse, than I chose the long-term strategies. 

Your words are really off topic, your intention is good but remember to give your opinion to the topic under discussion, commenting out of topic is to violate post rules.

You are a valuable user  👍 and your contributions are always good, do not change your style, just always have the objective to comment on the topic of the topic.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes to make money,  all of us here in crypto currency world have purpose and that is to make money . But we have deffirent path some other claiming in faucet,  some are here in cryptotalk and bitcointalk . 

You've posted a good one. My main goal is how can I make good income from here and what can I know about anything and what will give us a little in the future, with my main goal in mind is how can I make good income?

for me i love to trade and collect air drops and hold it for long time 
also sometimes i use faucets it give me a little profit but it is ok for now 
but for mining i do not recommend it because it will cost me a lot of my resources and also electricity 
so it is not profitable any more 
if the price of BTC increased may be it will be profitable again 

• +4 1

My main goal is to Inrich my knowledge and also earn money . Cryptotalk is very helpful site for me as a student .  I spend my free time in this site for gain knowledge  about crypto currency and other things. 

21 hours ago, Artyom123 said:

My fundamental objective is to bestow my knowlegde to the individuals who needs it and required my quality like offering thoughts in there certain prpblem from this I could help my kindred divine beings kids far and wide.

21 hours ago, Kareemramzy said:

For me my main goal is one bitcoin I hope of I can collect  one bitcoin in some day I hope that maybe in the future

15 hours ago, Ibariki40 said:

My main goal is tobe finished and blanced with crypto current Whs is the one that babe it win that sight  it we earn  

10 hours ago, Bomb Abdulah said:

My main goal here is to earn bitcoin per my posts and expand my knowledge  about crypto by posting. I know that  this forum is the answer  of what I want to know  in crypto because this is an informative furom.

4 hours ago, Riela.Z said:

My main goal is to be rich in life and learn a lot of thing in this forum.

4 hours ago, ripa12 said:

My main goal is to Inrich my knowledge and also earn money . Cryptotalk is very helpful site for me as a student .  I spend my free time in this site for gain knowledge  about crypto currency and other things. 

3 hours ago, Matic said:

It is very precious  statistics however i suppose the nice assume is to get information and gaining knowledge of approximately the cryptocurrenies is locate inside the characteristic you could effortlessly use the information in characteristic.

3 hours ago, Shakil Mia said:

My main goal here is to gain some knowledge and make money. I can learn a lot from here. My main goal here is that I can spend my leisure time and earn some money. So my main goal is to earn something from here.

3 hours ago, Hamza Niaz said:

Hello my friend.

Our goal is to earn a lot of money and to pay our bills and i think everyone needs money for their needs. To buy some beauiful things.

2 hours ago, Ahmad2026 said:

My main goal in this Cryptocurency is to learn and earn bitcoin money so that it will support my living standard 

1 hour ago, Shayankhan said:

My main objective of the forum is to learn and also profit in order to go to the process of trading with a good balance
Doing good deals has secured a good future for me

•  

20 minutes ago, Riela.Z said:

My goal in this forum is make more money and learn more knowledge here how about you buddy?

Actually one should always read the OP, there is a bad habit of responding by reading the title only and we fall for the purpose of just chasing a post for our counting.

The goal of the post is to know where you are, what you plan to do to overcome the issue of earning free coins and moving on to the next level. The next level is really making money, for your investments projects, etc.

Free income must be a starting stage ... not permanent.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My mail goal is earning free bitcoin but I also learn cryptocurrency, so that I can use this knowledge in the future to earn money in crypto coin. I already know that crypto business is good business and I want to invest my money in future.

My main goal here is making my capital to start trading ! but now I am just learning about it ! and then I will start I think its not very hard but I can do it easily !

Thanks for that information but I prefer long and i want to earn money here as much as possible for my daily needs.

My goal is clearly in my mind some earnings from crypto talk forum campaign posting work and after this learning I can earn some money from trading on btc and good altcoins. 

Hello everyone here. I am here and my main goal is to.earn.more and more and to.make my life.comfortable.and.easy to live. Many wishes I have.but want to buy car with this amount.

Thank you for your important information. I sign up to this forum to understand writing more about crypto and become skilled at more. I understand more than I observation so I can produce and the lectures here are significance the while. It's more expensive than the compensation. 

Frankly speaking , at first my main goal was to earn an income here as a day trading but I think as I get to know more about this sites I will like to engage in long term investments since you can get more profits from investments

My main goal when it comes to cryptocurrency is to earn a decent amount that i can use to supplement my livign in the future. I believe that the price will increase substantially so anything that i am earning at the moment will most likely increase in value with time. I am however, also using some of my bitcoin at the moment so that i can purchase some small items.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

20 hours ago, Majeshi said:

My main is to earn and learn, i spend many hours in this forum so that i can discuss different things about crypto with my friends. And am happy that i learn new things every day and earn too.

That's right, a start stage the OP is about

Go deeper beyond the short-term goals, to understand that you have to meet more promising goals, such as getting out of chasing free coins, we must learn to invest for example what you earn here in the forum ... with that make a career of trader on yobit.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My main objective is to learn something from there, as well as to learn a lot, a site where a lot can be learned.It's a site where every post can learn something new.  I'm here to learn a lot about income as well.

This is a very good question, my friend. Of course my goal is first to benefit and benefit and to legally earn cash without hurting anyone, but I want to inform others of my information and benefit from the skills and knowledge of others

On 2/22/2020 at 2:10 PM, keolecdu said:

My fundamental objective is to go to the forex exchanging after gathering a few comply from the crypto talk.I'll gain a benefit there.

YEAH!

It is one of the most commented objectives, we all want to see our satoshi in the exbit of Yobit.

But what other goals have you set for yourself in the long term, for example, have you ever thought about earning how much money from your investments. You want to do this for how many years. In general, we must define objectives to be clear about where we want to reach in this world of cryptocurrencies.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Well im focused in trading and holding coins because whenever i brought coins in the lower price then i tend to hold it even for a long time and wait for the great moment to sell it and earn from it, and while holding im doing some posting jobs like here cryptotalk, also faucets and bounty hunting.

My goal is to make money for long because anyone like the feeling of earning money in her own ways right guys so keep on earning and help our family soon.

im here who spend alot of time and energy on stupid faucets and air drops like a fool and finally found this forum where i can get paid for sharing my opinion and good and worst opinion , been quite good earner through trading now , i started with nothing and had lil much crypto on my wallet , no any site paid me like cryptotalk to me and im so much thankful with it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day