What is your main goal... ? - Page 68 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Life goals Are the big things to work for and and accomplish such as getting married and having a family, starting your own business, becoming a big time executive , or traveling the globe. Setting goals gives you purpose, and they help you to guide guide your life. Think of of life goals as your North Star.

My goal is very high. If we talk about financially then a good source of money but my main goal is to satisfy my soul and get the stage which can give me success In both world

• Useful or interesting 1

Mate, my principle objective is to have investment funds so I can purchase what I need likewise, my primary objective here is to learn here and share my thoughts since this actually a decent spot for crypto darlings.

Hello friend. I am a student and I need money and knowledge both and this platform is just amazing. It provide both needed things without investing. 

My goal is to impact and also gain knowledge from the platform. Make my 20 useful post daily and research on topics to create good post.  With determination and dedication I will achieve my goal here 

Thanks for this awesome post. I have started trading in yobit and started from only 1 dollar and I'm going to see how much I can improve from this. Thanks to cryptotalk for this opportunity to learning about trading. 

• +1 1

I want to be successful.  I want to do something in my life to be successful.  I want to work with purpose so that I can achieve success.  By studying and getting a good job, I can organize my life and be happy

Yes, my friend, thank you for you. It is really important information and of course there are many ways to make money and I prefer to learn trading and work with it to get daily profit.

My primary objective is that is to possess one of the greatest digital forms of money project later on, that is will come to get enormous advancement in the crypto market.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. According to me, goals mean different task to different member. I want to success here and I hope, I have made a lot of income online from myself.

My mai goals is that i  spend much time that i can and earn money that  supports me in my expenditure i didn't want to make burden on family .at least  i full fill my expenditure my self.

My friend, I joined this forum today. It is really useful. I am looking for information to help myself develop and gain interest from the forum.

My main goal, of course to make success in the future i want to help to poor people if ill grant my wish to become rich someday, and also i want to learn more to teach everyone a everything i know, i hope become true someday.

My main goal is that in the next ten years my wallet to be listed to the top 100 richest wallet in the world.i will start trading with digital currency.learn more about digital currency.

Yes dear we can get money by learning . Your post is such a value able . But I want to become a officer . And I am very thankful of this forum. Here we learn a lot . And I am taking expensive of my study. 

Hello dear mate, my major aim for coming on this excellent platform for gaining knowledge and provide valuable and informative knowledge to the community. I'm not working on this platform for the sake of money I know money is important but I prefer to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Dear friend thank you for asking important questions.  My main goal here is to learn about cryptocurrency and learn about different topics.  Here both income and education can be achieved together

In the beginning i join this forum to earn money only but now i realize that this forum not give us only money but we can gain great experience of knowledge and get great improvement in our siklls.

The feature of learning about crypto currencies is that you can easily use the information, use that information and think best. This is very valuable information but I think that information is available

@alexisfuentes @Rose5 @Dines33 @kikifam @Shopnil sikder @R j roag @hassan444

I think everything you have state there has become very expensive and we need to effectively rethink and its important we are able to build  something that is right now we need to really keep on inspecting everything  in its own place and to  me we need important we know that this is going to be tough for so many  people the crypto market  has become really tough for so many people and we need to go with what we are having today that is what we need to value most.

My main goal here is to learn about cryptocurrency and learn about different topics. I realize that this forum not give us only money but we can gain great experience of knowledge and get great improvement in our siklls. Working here is easy and comfortable, and you only have to post ideas with good and useful content and search for useful and high content topics. Thanks for creating a nice topic, hopefully more people will know and learn this from here.

To earn enough money to replace my missing allowance. Ever since the pandemic happened, I have not received my daily allowance so I have no other source of income. That is what I am hoping to get here.

For different people goals have different meaning .and for me on this platform is to work here honestly and get knowledge alot as much as I can . because this platform can teach me alot things which I can't learn from books.

I really appreciate you my dear friend for sharing such a informative news we learn a lot about cryptocurrency in this platforms. 

I also want to make more money by working harder so i came to this site. You don't have to spend much time on cryptocurrency and you don't need anyone's help to reduce it on this place.You will be able to make a good post by thinking for yourself.