What is your main goal... ? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Hy mates I hope you having a good day I want to ask that my motive is to be best trader in crypto world and to become successful trader of all time

My main goal here is to work hard as I can to add to my daily earnings to keep me up to my daily responsibility to be independent and take care of my needs with low stress

• -1 1

Actually goal means different value first of all my aim is to become a good crypto talk because if you will become a great and good crypto talk automatically we will get best reputation good quality post having a high content in our post... And this is best platform ever to complete your goal..

• +4 1

Quite interesting my main goal here is to work and earn money which enable me to start trading in digital market with my hard earn money on this platform and also help people in need.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Basically my main goal is fir arrange my pocket money from this forum site. I also want to arrange some capital for investment . Besides these, i also learn new things. 

Actually when the covid-19 disease hits the economy and business shutting down, living becomes so difficult, that is when i realise it is a mistake to depend on only one source of income, for that i decide to join this great platform to make money and also learn a way to live.  

• +4 1

My main goal is earning something from here. But besides earning i want to enhance my knowledge too for working another platform in future. There are a lot of experienced people in crypto. They share their crypto thoughts and experienced with us. Which are so much helpful to me    . That'swhy im here  

On 2/3/2020 at 5:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

Generally, beginners cannot rely on mining operations due to the large financial cost
Also they can't count on the taps in it just a waste of time

My main goal is to earn money as well as know more about cryptocurrencies. I find this platform very interesting and I was able to learn more about cryptocurrencies. 

My main goal is getting knowledge primary objective is to bring in some cash from this market for my every day base expense I acquired by doing exchanging, posting on this discussion and from bounties work procuring. and increasingly more data about digital currencies making great post sharing to beginners and old to support them.

• +1 2

My main goal is to be a successful teader and be the owner of 1 Bitcoin. It is also my best dream. Because 1bitcoin is really profitable for everyone who have. Hope I can fulfill my goal by this forum. 

I think everyone wants to earn here and therefore we are working here for it. There are many sites to earn online But I find Cryptotalk as the best as it is providing its members with the good learning about the cryptocurrency and cryptotalk So here is an additional advantage that we get that Learning also continues with earning  So my goal is to learn more and more About the forum and cryptocurrency by spending time here and by exploring the different sections of the forum as learning all these will be more valuable.

• +1 1

My main goal in this life and through my work here is to increase my capital in trading! We know that through our work here we are making about $ 6 per day without the dubbing system! This is a good amount for me, approximately $ 180 per month, and this is a good amount to add to trading!

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

My main goal is thats to own one of the biggest cryptocurrencies project in the future, thats will come to get big evolution in the crypto market

Curiously, I have the same thoughts as you and the words you dedicate and respond to this issue since I also intend in large projects in cryptocurrencies is my main objective
Good luck and big winnings for everyone
A big greeting to the whole community

My main goal is to do something which brings us money and spend my time well with learning good things. In cryptotalk i learned many things and also learn daily. I just complete my 100 useful posts. Then im going to be paid. So im super excited        

I wants to earn more money by trading or by mining or by gambling.I am a junior and just started doing work in this Forum from 2 weeks ago.Now iam able to earn minimum 4 dollars per day .But I wants to achieve my big goals to earn big by investment, trading or mining and also by gambling .What's your opinion .can i do this to earn a huge amount.

Every one has a main goal in life and each goal is related to earning. Such as some wants to be a businessman, some are trying to be a doctor some people are searching for the engineering jobs and a lot of such examples are there. But I want to be a freelance writer. Because I love writing. 

Hello everyone my aim and objective on this platform is to make income because crypto talk is mainly on how people interact with each other and make people come together as one to earn a living

• +1 1

Hello hope you will be fine and doing well.

So yes absolutely my main goal is to learn and make money and this forum is best in these type of things here we learn new things about crypto currency and from that we also earn so this the best feature of this forum.

And absolutely i also agree with your discussion a very useful information is given by you so best of luck to all the members.

I most confess I came here with the intention to earn money. One day and two days  I realized that everything is not all about money and I also realized that this platform is not just for earning money alone. Within this short period of time the knowledge I acquire is even enough for me. Cryptotalk is a life time opportunity hold it we......

I think people are joining crypto space because of one reason or goal to earn money for a living or if possible to change our financial status by using the crypto industry as a medium, while learning is just a second priority because when I joined the crypto space my sole purpose is to earn so that I can used it for my needs. and that's my goal and my purpose why Im here in crypto space. 

My main gaol on this platform is this i earn some money on this platform and my second goal is get to much knowledge crpto currency and trading because these are my main gaol on this platform.

Edited by habib ur Rehman

My main goal is to learn more about cryptocurrencies because engaging in cryptocurrencies is the best opportunity to leave my job, So I can enjoy my life and do some big for those people who I loved.

• +1 1