For every new member of the forum - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

For every new member of the forum

On 2/2/2020 at 4:47 PM, Nezar said:

I recently noticed a group of new members joining this forum. Their enthusiasm to quickly raise their level led them to write many frequent, unhelpful and very brief comments that lead to a ruinous sight of the eye that other members do not accept. Perhaps it is because of lack of experience or ignorance of the rules.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that this forum is unlike many forums that I used to use on the web. Instead, it contains strict rules and restrictions if it is ignored, and it may result in the account being completely blocked. You should know that these restrictions are important for the benefit of the forum in order to remain the best in the field of cryptocurrencies and provide new and unique information. For topics, your posts should be useful and constructive, not dependent on copying and pasting, and they should be more than 100 characters. Make your writing a light of your understanding of the topics, otherwise you will lose your account forever.
We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. I advise you first to read the necessary rules before starting to write any comments. The supervisors explained everything through proven topics, please do not ignore any of them. Because it is all in the interest of the forum and therefore the interest of the members registered in it.

Finally I advise you the following things:

1: See all the proven topics so that you do not miss any information that is useful in maintaining your account and I hope to read to you in the future useful posts and from your experiences that can benefit other members.

2: Writing topics in the sections assigned to them and if you have good experiences that you want to discuss, you can add the topic to the other discussions section.

3:Be a good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you benefit.
I hope that this topic has benefited everyone

yes I read this article very useful reminder for all new beginner of the forum.every new beginner should read and unerstadn the forum rules clearly. then start working here. I hope every one will get these points in mind.

I don't know all the rules for worker hear.your guidelines is very helpful for me. definitely I try to follow them. also I share my knowledge with other people. 

and yes as i am a newbie its a little tough to realize first.

Welcome to all the new members of The forum.this is a beautiful forum for getting knowledge about the cryptocurrency and also earning on the same time. First of all read all the rules and regulation of the forum before start posting

The reason for the repetition of topics may be that many members aim to get profit only, ignoring the first goal of the forum, which is to enrich everyone with enough new information.

Thank you for the advice. I can admit it, That many of us new members, when want to complete their 100 posts. they learn many things all the way. when they started to getting paid they become careful and useful.

Yes. That's a very important topic. A lot of new members posts in the topics without understanding the deepness of the post. Sometimes their posts are also create many misunderstanding instead of giving solutions of the definite question. Maybe they should be more attentive about it and look into the matter with much awareness. 

I was just think the same. and now i counter with you post. I mean there has to be a source where we could learn a use as a model to write a new topic and you topic is the model for any new member. You just explain it all and with in so short article. I really like this article. 

Thank you very much for sharing the information and advice useful to us and we must all follow it in order not to reflect negatively on the matter.

Thank you giving this useful information . I will follow your given information and I will surely transfer this info to other members so we can make our community strong.

You have experience with me on this forum. you have studied many issues nicely and have summarized them well. I will consider your recommendations and I think I will make progress in this regard.

Creating a more simple easy understanding and useful posts or topics is what is needed in this forum and it can  benefit you because you will get more reputations and you will inspire more users to do better in cryptotalk

Very useful information Thank you my friend We must all follow these valuable instructions and read the rules of the forum and sections

I'm new to this forum.  People here are making easy money by posting and commenting. However, after joining this forum, newcomers should be aware of all the rules of the forum.  This will make the job easier.  New members are using substandard posts and less than 100 words for faster earnings. They should be able to easily find everything here for beginners in this forum.

Thank you very much for your kind information..this is very important information for us.. I really appreciate your help brother..thanks for posting this...

Thank you so much for this sharing your valuable opinion and instruction.I will try to follow your instruction from this point on.

This site can join new member and he followed rule and make a fot beginner members and write simple comments and post to reach a master and write possible comments.

well said,this must be read especially those newcomers to know what they actually need to do. it so annoying seeing those who are just here to get the rewards and making a nonsense or a trash posts. having discipline will benefits both the forum and us,so make use of this forum properly,

Thank you so much brother for the kind information if members just read the rules everything would be fine, i just hate that people don't really care to read the rules and then wonder why posts are deleted

I am very thankful to everyone who has been posting these kind of things and I would recommend each and every one to read this fully to understand things.

Thank you, this information is useful for everyone on the forum.
But I want to ask you is there any benefit in interacting with other users' posts?

Hello my friend and thank you for giving this very useful information which help new people here to understand things work here. I am new here and gathering as much infirmation as I can to be a good person ti follow rules and advices to be successful.

Thank you for this helpful information, recently I join in Crypto.I don't know all the rules for worker hear.your guidelines is very helpful for me. definitely I try to follow them. also I share my knowledge with other people. 

Many thanks to you for posting such a beautiful post. I am new to this site and now I know nothing about you. Thanks so much for knowing so much.

Hello my friend This is true for everybody to follow the principles of this forum, otherwise the matter are going to be reflected negatively on the members and it's okay to remind everyone of the principles from time to time and that i hope that everybody can pay attention to the amount of letters of their posts in order that they're not subject to deletion.

I agree with you that you prescribed well. I also feel this that new crypto talk member don't understand the crypto talk forum rules they just want make more and more post and want earn rapidly, but this is the reality of crypto talk it give warning point and banned account due to making useless content. 

I agree with you described very well and this is best for crypto talk all members..