If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

If invested in crypto how many times do you watch prices?

On 2/2/2020 at 12:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

Good question asked... actually it depends, if am buying at a certain price then i will be checking if my order is filled but if i already bought at lower price then placed my order at higher price for profits then i wouldn't be checking that frequent.

Mainly through private messages that come to me on social media programs like Telegram.
Phishing people who enter crypto-related groups.
Everyone should beware of these people and not send any money to anyone who asks you to subscribe to certain services through them.

• +3 1

Thanks everyone a very important topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  Many people invest here in the hope of making a profit.  I haven't invested yet but I want to.  And after investing, I will see the price many times a day.  Because it is very helpful for business.

In the beginning, you will do this frequently and after that, you will not care much about it, and the price of currencies will drop once a week when you invest

I was looking for such an app because I also want to know the investment process and the loss and gains rising and falling system. So this question was in my mind and now I get a lot of knowledge about it by reading posts. Thanks to all

As a investor i always watch prices every hour because if you invest and you don't watch prices then you are definitely going to loose a lot of money in the market so it is very good to watch price 

I think that,it is not necessory to check the amount rate of bit coin in every hour,if you are invested one time then you can see for a week or month to check its amount whether it is increasing or not,in this business all things are possible,if you get loss then don't worry and move forward.

I always check my phones, it's kind of addiction but when you put money, you have to watch it, but if you don't have a time to watch it all the time you should always activate the stop loss because some bad new can appear about your coin and you should protect yourself from loss.

• +3 1

Hi. Usually I watch a crypto price three or four times per day. But If some crazy moves start on the currency market I start visiting a news blog much more often.

@Tulip_al a good strategy!

Edited by Aleksandrw

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

My trade strategy falls into two cathegories. Long-term and short term. When I enter a long term trade, I never follow the price of the coin. But in my short term trades, I set up stop loss, take profits before going into the trade and still don't watch the prices all the time. I regularly go back and check how my trade is progressing from time to time but don't change my stop loss and take profits if not an emergency situation occurs.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I can't watch prices I only write 20 comments and earn money without investment. If there is any prices in cryptotalk organization after watching video then I can't know about that. 

I think this topic you are checking our psychology and what are the reaction. So I say when I invested in crypto then no time mostly 9 times a day I can check the price of Crytpo so it is my passion I think.

• +2 1

Greetings to you all the members of these forum and i believe you are all doing well, I do check the price often when ever I invest on crypto because I  always checking to see if the price goes up and the moment its goes up I sell them out I don't like taking chances  

• Useful or interesting 1

I want to tell you that if you invest in the crypto you should to see the price 4 to 5 times in a day because you should to be worried about your investment it and this is your duty to see the price daily  and keep in mind the ups and downs in the price

On 2/2/2020 at 5:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

As you are invested in cryptocurrency and you generally watch prices on internet on your preferred website or app, but my question is how many times do you actually take a look at prices on that day; once per day , every hour ?

I check cryptocurrency price daily if I've invested in crypto. If I forget to check price regularly then I think I miss some good chance to sell my coins for which I've invested. I've installed Bitcoin Ticker app to see price of Bitcoin from different  exchange in the homescreen of my mobile device. 

Whether it's my resting period from making investment, trading I always check market from time to time, because I'm already turn in to several reliable channels of crypto currencies news to keep me updated about the current prices and happenings at the market. It's good as a cryptotalk members to always be updated about crypto currencies prices, updates about current happenings

As an investor in cryptocurrencies, I need to constantly monitor the market in order to take advantage of appropriate opportunities to buy and sell.
I usually check the price whenever the opportunity is good. The number of times I monitor the price may reach more than ten times a day.

• +3 1

In general, in the cryptocurrencies in which I invest, I only look once a day because if I were getting the price of the cryptocurrencies every half hour for me it would be very tedious for this simple reason I took it calmly and patiently
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and big winnings

When I trade, I actually see prices on the site continuously and don't count them. Because I don't want to miss the moment when the bitcoin price goes up, but seeing the market often makes me very stressed because it will make my psychology only focus on the market. I suggest you don't keep looking at the bitcoin price because it will make your trading enthusiasm decrease.

• +1 1

If you invest in cryptocurrency and usually see the prices on your favorite website or internet. My question is how many times do you actually notice the prices that day?

On 2/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

My friend when we invest our money then we see the prices of the cryptocyrrency many times in a day because this is our duty as a good investor or trader that we check the price to get the more profit by selling our coins or tokens that we have invested.

If you invest well here, you will benefit a lot. Investment is the best site for every job. You can make a lot of money by investing. You will invest by paying attention to the value of the currency. You can exchange investments through the internet. You can find out the prices for investing in different web sites.

It is natural to everytime look imto it where you have invested to chek out the updates about whats happening a profit or a loss or if nothing is happening than when will it starts to happen.Even using mobile phones uploading picture on facebook we 1000 times look out for the likes within an hour that its increased or not so thats how it goes

• +4 1

On 2/2/2020 at 4:21 PM, Maxtron73 said:

dude before investing in any coin it's very important to have proper knowledge regarding its value and it must be done by taking some experience from expert member or checking its price on regular interval of time.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, himu987 said:

Until the very moment of depositing and buying a cryptocurrency, I look at all the price dynamics from the very issue of the coin, then I look somewhere else for a month, if I understand that a coin can go up in price, then I usually deposit about $ 500 and wait about a month for its growth. Usually within a month the price rises.

Investment in any time followed by you be able to accompany for a week or month to trial its quantity whether it is greater than ever or not in this problem completely.