Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

Its advice to all new member of this forum that when you withdraw your moneythen you change your payment in another coin like litecoin etc. Because value of BTC is very high and its very high amount to withdraw. So all the pay ment change into lite coin because its with draw value is very low.

If really they r tips then we really need to know them if not the fee is always taking away major of the work the people are doing. And this is another step up for forum members

I am new to this forum and I have not started earning money yet so I have no experience of withdrawing money from yobit. Your post has been very helpful. It will be easier for me to withdraw my money in the future. I want to know more about yobit to make it easier for me.

• +4 1

Yes dear you are right and thanks for your concern too i also do the same and i would suggest newbies too in order to get more profit follow these tips the btc has high withdraw charges so we should just convert it to ltc and then withdraw it it would be affordable for us 

• +2 1

There are many coins which charge very less fee of withdrawal. Litecoin, XRP and waves are some of them. I once read at this forum that withdrawing fee of litecoin is nearly zero.

I will try XRP to check its working. By the way thank you for sharing such a useful information.

simply need to share to every individual who is new here or to those novice. In the event that you need to pull out your procuring to your ideal wallet from Yobit at that point convert it with different coins since, in such a case that you pull out it in BTC it has High expenses. For my situation I utilized XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal charge. Hit that like if this assistance you. Much appreciated........

• +1 1

On 1/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

For me what I am doing is changing it over to RIPPLE since RIPPLE charge isn't that high, dissimilar to pulling out utilizing bitcoin the expense is extremely high, and in crypto each coin matter so goodluck to us.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:52 PM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

If we select Bitcoin to withdraw from Youbit then a lot of fee is deducted.You are talking about xrp. Xrp charges a much lower fee but if you withdraw in litecoin you will deduct much less free.

Yes you are right my friend but we can use litcoin which have kow fees charge. Then it up to you which you want to select. But don't try to draw in bitcoin ,because it have more value then other. So convert your token into different coin except bitcoin.

The withdrawal fees of litecoin is very less compared to other coins. Also litecoin has small fees and you can exchange your satoshis whereas bitcoin has highest withdrawal fees. So kindly go for litecoin.

Hey dear fellow it's a good thing to share our knowledge to others so everyone can get benefit from it as I used to exchange by btc to dollars and then withdraw them through perfect money account and may there something batter then this but I don't have much knowledge @Investors Blog

• +1 1

You are right. what I do is convert btc to waves to be able to execute the withdrawal, although also we have other options of very good cryptos like litecoin or the network of trunk, but this already you see which can leave him cheaper, to my this result me this economic one to withdraw with waves and I recommend it to him.

Tips for beginners are for lower amounts, if you own one bitcoin you would prefer to transfer without trading to any other altcoin as the trade may require to buy a lot higher and also the fee for trading will be 0.20% for the trade. For big amounts this is not a good move.

I have not yet made any trading of my profits from this platform

But Bitcoin fees are definitely high so we convert them to lower currencies to avoid high fees for Bitcoin withdrawals

• +1 1

Friend, I would advise you to convert your earnings from the Cryptotalk forum to the WAVES cryptocurrency, which its transfer commission is very low, 0.002 WAVES which is equivalent to less than a penny of a dollar, also this cryptocurrency is in Binance, it is also very good XRP option if you want to send to an exchange where they do not accept WAVES.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for useful info. Recently i joined this forum. I'm going to save your post. And i didn't earn yet. I'm just about to complete first 7 days. May be im future When i'll withdraw definitely i'll ask your help. 

• +3 1

Definitely right, I'm equivalent to you. On the off chance that I need to change over to money in my nation, at that point I first trade XRP coins, in light of the fact that with XRP the expenses I use are exceptionally modest and quick.

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, Abbasmian22 said:

Definitely right, I'm equivalent to you. On the off chance that I need to change over to money in my nation, at that point I first trade XRP coins, in light of the fact that with XRP the expenses I use are exceptionally modest and quick.

@Abbasmian22 In my opinion, you can withdraw your crypto with litecoin. You know litecoin is the 3rd largest crypto currency in this world. You can easily withdraw it with 0.002ltc withdrawal fees. So mates you can try to withdraw your crypto with ltc.

Thia tactic is good. It saves you some extra money. I convert mine to LTC because the transaction fee is less too. I dont really know why the fees for bitcoin is high but it will be nice if they would minimise the fees so that members can easily wothdraw in BTC

Hi dear friends  I think if you earn money and you wanted to with draw it then first of all you convert it to LTC coin then you withdraw it if you withdraw your earning as a bit coin then you have  to pay lot of fees so I advice you to convert your Bitcoin into LTC coin then withdraw it..

Thank you for sharing.it will be of help for someone like me that have not earned or withdraw from our wallet.i have understand now that converting Bitcoin to other coins that are cheaper is better than withdrawing with bitcoin.i would prefer to convert to litecoin with the lowest withdrawal fee.

This is nice topic because am also a beginner and I have learn some thing about how to carry out withdraamd I think I will like to try the method of XPR before converting it to bitcoin. 

I know this method and I'm sure many of us using it, fees become problem if we only have small transactions. This moment bitcoin have the biggest fees for transactions but now many exchanges try to use Lightning Network to solve this problem. It could become good answer but also treat become if success bitcoin will lost many user in their network.

Hi dear mate thank you so much for sharing this information it will really help me when i will withdraw my amount from my yobit account . Such helpful posts are really required on this forum.