Tips to have less fees! To new here - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Tips to have less fees! To new here

You can also reduce the fees more by converting it into litecoin. Because it have only 0.2% fees. So next time you better convert it into litecoin before your withdrawal. Hope you understand it.

at any second you need to change your satoshi do not use bitcoin due to withdrawal costs. it has the best withdrawal prices, so i'm able to like to recommend contributors of this form to continually use litecoin then any other as it has the lowest withdrawal costs.

Very good piece of information indeed but those whobare new can not even get how to do this because seems really easy but as tough too so there should be some tutoral guidence in order to make the newbies know how they can withdraw like that as you said 

Thanks for that piece of advice and I also think that the XRP and ETH have less withdrawal fee than withdrawing in bitcoin.

good advice for all these new cryptotalk members looking to save when making their transactions I also use XRP to make my transactions and it has gone very well too I use the binance wallet it is very good and intuitive I recommend it to you

On 31/01/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

Thank you dude for sharing a good information we should convert btcs to other coins having low withdrawl fees like xrp or litecoin because the day provide you easy and realiable change and you can usually have much amount of money.

• +1 1

Thank you for the sugesstion as well as information for not only newbies but everyone here on cryptocurrency that doesn't know much about withdrawal charges.I'm  a beginner  here this information  will help me a lot

On 1/31/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gg233 said:

Well, I just want to share to everyone who is new here or to those beginner. If you want to withdraw your earning to your desired wallet from Yobit then convert it with other coins because if you withdraw it in BTC it has High fees. In my case I used XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal fee. Hit that like if this help you. Thanks.

It is true dear actually I know this good idea before when I was withdraw my first amount from this platform so that was buy xrp and withdraw it and still this is still my way of withdraw I prefer xrp and nowadays it is moving so we have to be careful when we buy and sell xrp..

The withdrawal fees for bitcoin in yobit is a lot better,so it's far higher so that you can convert your bitcoin to any other capability growing foreign money

Yes brother i always do this method when i want to withdraw my money because ut was so easy method and regular method but i think if we do withdraw in btc than there not a huge amount and if we convert our btc in other currencies than there is no big difference for withdraw fees

Good info you have shared. 

I personally use Waves or Trx to withdraw btc in different exchanges and wallets. 

Because these two coins have very low withdrawal fee as compared to other coins. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for this information as it will be of great help to those who are new.. I use LTC as it has lower fees compare to BTC withdrawal fees

I have done no withdrawal from here but my friend has told me that the withdrawal fees is very high and our part of payment is cutting in this face at I think it should be low because it is very bad and I like your way that you are describing that how to withdraw your payment with low fees.

• +1 1

This advice is really helpful for beginners as we want to save money as much as we can. Another option to withdraw the money is the LTC coin to those who withdraw big amounts of money.

We should go for a currency that has a low fee of withdrawing so we don't lose all our money in the fee. We should do some research then find the lowest fee currency and withdraw our money. 

Hello friend, I used to use LTC or Dollars directly, it has the lowest fees according to me. I mostly convert my BTC in LTC, because it supports most of my other wallets as well and has low fees on yobit too. But you mentioned XRP, and I might use this too because it also has low fees, so thank you for sharing this information.

Hello my friend, thank you for this advice, I have not yet withdrawn my money from the wallet, but I will definitely follow your advice when I do so ..

Because sharing your own experience with us is important, and in general we benefit from the experiences of others, especially professionals like you .. ❤️

Yes it is OK J would also advise newcomers not to withdraw Bitcoin from their Jobbit wallet when they want to transfer to an external wallet.  Bitcoin fees are more expensive, so why not use XRP and Litcoin as they are very cheap. I think converting your Bitcoin to Litcoin is very helpful and very profitable.  Currently the market value of Litcoin is high and it is increasing which will be profitable for the users. Thanks guys.

Yes nowadays withdrawal through BTC is very costable. But I like to use USD to withdraw through perfect money. Because there re so low cost, and it is only 1%. Xrp also good to withdraw, but the coin is not possible to sell anywhere. So overall USD is good and low withdraw cost trough perfect money.

That's right mate, when we pass our btc to the wallet and yobit we must make an exchange before making a withdrawal because if we do it in bitcoin would be very high commission, in addition to the one you mention xrp, you can also use the Litecoin, Waves, or Dogecoin coins that their commissions are low. 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.you know that, Yobit is the best site to withdraw cryptocurrency with the lowest fee. It was created  with more security and the withdrawal fee is very low.

• +5 1

Well, I fair need to share to everybody who is modern here or to those tenderfoot. In the event that you need to pull back your gaining to your craved wallet from Yobit at that point change over it with other coins since on the off chance that you pull back it in BTC it has Tall expenses. In my case I utilized XRP it has 0.5 withdrawal charge. Hit that like on the off chance that this assist you. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing this useful information with as the companions members of this great forum,yes if you want to withdraw you earnings you have to convert them to the coin that have low service fee so that you can withdraw your coin successful.

Very interesting topic, at the beginning when I first started in the world of cryptocurrencies I used to make my withdrawals in Rubles or Usd to Payeer and they paid commissions from 4% to 7%. Nowadays, after some time in the forum, I read in a post that the withdrawal commissions in Litecoin and Waves were much lower and so it was barely 200k fractions of those cryptocurrencies per withdrawal. My favorite of course is Waves. I think, Yobit should use the P2P method for buying or selling cryptocurrencies. 
What do you think about it my friend? @Guru2050

@Gg233 Hi dear, as a new member i think first do a research on the rates of currencies then exchange your coins to the other valuable coins which have low fees and then  withdraw it.and also thanks to you dear for sharing important information.