Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

This is the problem for the new beginners that didn't know the zero trading volume you can't earn and get the return of your Investment there's no profit at all. You waste your time and effort of investing and holding your coins. I suggest that watch Youtube videos so that you can get knowledge how to trade and invest properly in Crypto world.

• +1 1

all right numerous newbies has ended this and are burden if at hand is no level and the coins don't tolerate usefulness and they bargain the coins and interval for extended time that is defective for the reason that you wedged into to that coins and that is not actual way

On 1/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Thanks mate for your above advice pls can you give further explanation of the currency with zero or low trading volumes I will like  to know them so that I don't mistakenly buy them thanks in advance

That's right. I've already tried it.In fact, the request is not executed.I make a purchase order and check, the sale order can't be fulfilled. It's so hard.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

In this market there are a lot of fake coins listed. Also some of them are worthless project. Always try to trade with high volume coins. Because these are more trusted.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 1/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, bean said:

Dead coins are really dangerous coins which you think you having profit but the truth is you using it because of the dead coins which have zero value in the market.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Well yes, that is one of the basic methods to see if a certain coin is suitable for investing or if it has a great potential to give earnings to the users.

• +1 1

that was definitely correct.. remember to research first all projects you want to be joining because some sites are just scam or little buyer interest and low profit income just like what you've said that never to trade or invest to the zero volume investments..

• +1 1

That is true when I was a newbie in crypto I tried to buy coins but doesn't have enough knowledge in that thing so I end up nothing to earn because it has 0trade, when I remembers this happening I end up laughing but now I do earn good money.

• +1 1

may this site will help also to check the daily volume "www.coinmarketcap.com"
this is a famous site to know everything about any coin so it is easily to know how many exchanges hold this coin and the trading volume also and the social platform 

• +2 1

Yes its true but it is not similar in the case of bitcoin because it is a well known currency and the reduction in its price doesn't mean that the coin is not for an investment due to some crisis also there is an effect in the prices.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

Yes mostly newbie persons doing this mistakes because in trading we see high risks and we have to first understand all these volumes methods and then we have to invest.

Yes investing on coins which has low trade volume .has the lesser chance to sell it again.and at the end you'll end up losing your capital because no one  is interested to buy that coin.

If you get involved in purchasing low priced coin and waiting for it to get expensive this kind of buying can bring only loss. It is like throwing your coin in pound and making a wish that will never come true.

I am also new in crypto market and you give us a very good advice. We don't need to buy such a coins that has less value. most of these coins have no future. There id very off chances of good rise in thier price. 

3 hours ago, RightEye said:

Hmm that's a useful advice. Many people here advertising coins like these and I think anyone should go and search about each spacific coin before investing. That's could save you from being getting scammed...

it is something common, which needs to be known before joining or joining the crypto world. honestly, I've been stuck on a coin like that, I just think of the benefits that I can get. At present, before trading, I always pay attention to the volume.

• +1 1

Yes .before investing earn some more and research about how to invest . you need to study the trading market to stay in profit . rushing to trade will make you lose all of your earnings.

Most of the enthusiastic crypto users want to become rich as soon as possible so it is the biggest mistake they do is they don't research about anything or any kinds of coins and they just go on invest all of their assets. And they cannot hold for long time so they lose their money. 

• +2 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, bean said:

Good information 👍, because I'm new so your post is precious for new members of this trading site. Well-done!

• +1 1

On 1/30/2020 at 9:57 PM, bean said:

this is a fundamental thing that all must understand, if you do not understand this then you will be very easily fooled.