Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

In my opinion it depends on one or the other country if they will ban cryptocurrencies because all we know is that bitcoin is a high value to the market and the large number of users they suspect that bitcoin is. will do the same.

Bangladesh has some forbidden opportunities because here I think it should be banned in Bangladesh because here we think if we get something good developed from a good country then we can do something good here. I hope there will be corruption in the country.  We want to know a lot about it because if we know something good here, we can easily understand a lot here. Hopefully one day those who work here will gain some good knowledge about this subject.  To plan a lot of things to understand

Crypto is now closed in Bangladesh, but they are used by VPNs from other countries' networks. However, no one can say exactly how long it will last. There are many people in Bangladesh who are working on it and earning money.

Yeah close to are amplify to dangers that Bangladesh and different rising nations may ban crypto for the only time span.So do not be involved it will now not be banned in Bangladesh. At the same time as chickening out you have got to exchange btc to usd and withdraw.

Hello my dear friend i do not think so that crypto is not allowed in any country i think this is a informatic site than information can achieve any body from any side of world i do not think so that admin do not allowed to some country.others this site is good for learning and earning.

Friends if bitcoin banned in bangladesh or other countries then problem create .but one thing learn from this platform your money are not waste .your money are safe here.

In many countries, encryption is not permitted, and not only in your country. Despite that, people still work with it and make profits through it, even if it is illegal. You can work in this field because it has not been officially accepted in any country until now.

Well, i didn't know if this is possible because as of know, cryptocurrency is adopted by many countries like singapore, vietnam, uk etc. Which is good for them, i hope that this will be totally adopted by all countries so that we cab easily to used it in any aspects of payments.

• +2 1

it is my understanding that bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh and mining or earning and using bitcoin is considered to be an illegal activity that could result in the person facing jail time. However, i believe that if bitcoin and other cryptos are introduced into the global financial infrastructure into the future, the mainstream of it, countries that have this ban may reconsider.

• +5 1

I think Bangladesh are also banned by crypto talk forum like Pakistan. This is happening due to low quality post residence of these countries. May be in future crypto talk forum repen payments for few countries again if these countries people not misuse of forum. 

• +3 1

As far as I know, crypto is banned in Bangladesh. So people here have very little idea about crypto, so they used to post low quality.  After a while, they have banned their IDs. Now they do not pay in Bangladesh. If they get a Bangladeshi IP, they take immediate action.  And closes.

Many people are facing this problem from different countries. If bitcoin is banned in any country tgen eventually they will ban crypto also so be ready for it. I don't think it is good as they are shutting down a source of income of their people and its not helping any nation in any way.

Well may be this will happens.  Because the use of the crypto currencies and this forum is not allowed in some countries , may be in Bangladesh too. Thanks for the topic.

Not confirmed about the banning of this forum in your country as bitcoin is ban but this is not a such forum which do some activities that help to earn bitcoins but that gives you earnings on the basic of your knowledge which you expressed in the forum about digital currencies. 

Brother if your country workers do hard work and respect this forum rules and regulations than your country wont get banned .

The other countries who get benefit is the reason of making useless posts and topic mostly thats why some countries get banned by crypto administration

This platform is not to be had for some nations such as Bangladesh. But i'd you want to use it then you could use it by means of changing your vicinity with the assist of VPN. For instance you're Bangladeshi and you're now not allowed. Install VPN then selected vicinity of allowed us of a and then be a part of this platform. But this approach is unlawful for you.

Dear Friend! You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. Your posts must be useful and correct. We should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum. 

About this, I think some country know the importance of crypto currency and would never banned it. Bangladesh might be part of them.

On 2/4/2021 at 3:35 PM, Zafarsupari 2 said:

Well may be this will happens.  Because the use of the crypto currencies and this forum is not allowed in some countries , may be in Bangladesh too. Thanks for the topic.

I think you are right, I'm aware recently that crypto talk is not available for every country.

On 2/5/2021 at 8:17 PM, Designs112 said:

I think even though Bangladesh has banned transaction in the country you can participate in Cryptotalk is just that you have to by pass your wallet to make the transactions and send it to your account 

Alright, thanks for this.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:52 PM, Kamalos said:

i think, countries have been banned from obtaining coins from the forum because most of the members of them rely on spam and unhelpful publications.

Exactly some members rely on spam messages and that can have effect on the site.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

Definitely close are stretch out to hazards that Bangladesh and other rising nations may boycott crypto for the one interval of time. Defilement is the goliath giving out for the developing nations, they are disappointing to swallow in the bloom criminal unrest day out then they authority nerves crypto as well

Yes may be but it depend on the fiscal policies and the rules that are made to counter it if the government show their reservation than it will ban  recently India also ban the bitcoin........ 

Dear all the countries that is mentioned on the yobit account for the gaving payment for those countries are not ban but few countries that is show Kn the payment page that are banned. 

My dear friend maybe it banned or maybe it not because many countries have banned a crypotalk but there is a online work you can do on the other way.

Not only Bangladesh, this matter can come across any country around the world that does not allow dealing in dollars or working with cryptocurrency sites.

• +1 1

Unfortunately some countries have restrictions when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies. The cryptotalk forum does not make payments to people from Bangladesh and some other countries that I do not remember at this time. In the Yobit panel it says which are the restricted countries for payments.

• +3 1

There are many of the chance for banned the crypto talk which is for earning money and also to be added that it is digital currency so it is risky and possibility of banned is very high.