What do you prefer going long or short - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

19 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

As XRP coins have been canceled from many exchanges, its price has dumped a lot. @Honny143

What you think @Cleaner  xrp really die ? because xrp also have good market capital, and so many investors invest their funds in this coin, if xrp die then they lost their funds and it gives bad impact in crypto market, and the crypto blamers  have the point to say crypto scam.

Edited by Honny143

13 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

What you think @Cleaner  xrp really die ? because xrp also have good market capital, and so many investors invest their funds in this coin, if xrp die then they lost their funds and it gives bad impact in crypto market, and the crypto blamers  have the point to say crypto scam.

The XRP coins that were on the exchange site have already informed the users.  If the user of that exchange site does not convert that coin to another coin then they will lose their coin.  Coinbase, bitcoin.com, blockchain.com exchange announces cancellation of XRP coins

I as of late participate in this stage. I concur with your discussion.

long time is awesome and more beneficial.

part in my perspective brief timeframe is better for me. since long time has some danger.

in any case, brief timeframe I don't have face this challenge. additionally in this time money cost likewise generally excellent. that is the reason I think brief timeframe is better for me.

much thanks to you such a huge amount for your post.

Thanks for your post..... 

• Useful or interesting 1

it depends on the market if the market is in the red it is good to go for the long and if the market is in the green trend the short term will make you good profit than that one.

21 hours ago, Cleaner said:

If you want to invest, you must choose a few good currencies.  Because if you invest too much capital on a coin, it will be risky.  So if you invest a few coins, it will be less risky  And make long-term plans to invest.  Long term is a profitable way to invest

Very good now I confidently understand the strategy of long term investment that will be profitable and less risk, once again thank you very much for these useful information.

Long time investment is no longer risky than short time investment the coming era is the time of crypotcurrance if you invest then the coming era you will be get more profit 

2 hours ago, The Game said:

Very good now I confidently understand the strategy of long term investment that will be profitable and less risk, once again thank you very much for these useful information.

Long term investment is a good strategy.  If you keep investing with good coins for a long time, you will get high returns one day.  Since cryptocurrency is volatile, so is its risk.  If the crypto coin explodes, you run out of money.  So investing in cryptocurrencies is as risky as it is profitable

Hi friends! I'm new on this plateform.Yes of course short term and long term are very beneficial for us.If one does not have much experience and knowledge then he should use short term.But from here, get a good idea about the investment and earning.After this, if his experience and knowledge increases, then he should use long term to earn money.The more it has the advantage, the more it is risky. 

There are two main types of trading. People use the type of trading to make their trading according to their need. Each one of these have own type of advantages and disadvantage. In some category the long one is good and in some other the short one is good. 

On 1/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

Perfectlly ⬆️

This is due to the movement of the market, and the analysis of each person before entering any trade, whether it is up or down,
For me, I do not make any movement before I analyze the market and the currency and find out the important strengths and levels.

In fact, I prefer to divide my money into two parts, a long section and a short one in order to benefit from the two methods of trading, but in my opinion long trading is the best because the prices of cryptocurrencies rise a lot every year

I usually invest in both ways because both are profitable but the difference here is when going short we should have time to keep eyes on market and watch the price until it reaches our target or to cut loss if the price started dropping

long term investing is good if you want to make profits up to 10x on long times that may reach more than a year or even 2

• +1 1

I prefer short cuts, I don't really like anything that will take much of my time, and I really love to b snappy about all things I do, therefore I always create a short cut to do my things.

Yes, you're right. In particular, when you listed bitcoin, since only bitcoin is good for long-term trading in my view, and other coins such as etherium or litecoin are good for short-term trading. I prefer all of them, though, but sometimes my opinion changes.

• +1 1

I think everyone has his choice of what is prefer because It depend on all our research which one good to us. You can go for long investment if you think market will be go up or down will play short if you dont want to take a risk. So I think you need adequate knowledge and to make good research if you want to go for long investment.

This is a topic with a good question, I believe that as a trader we must be guided by the signals that the market is giving and not have any preference to open a position, ie if we see that the market may fall then we must open a sale and if we see that the market is going to rise we open a long position.

As for me I prefer long term investment in crypto currency market when holding coins like btc while at the forex market I prefer scalping short trades and take profits in small amounts.

Going long term is better and less risky than going short, but some traders are expert to the extent of going short and still gain which can be better than long at times, but going long is less risky and the bones I will advice mist people. 

• +2 1

There are two types of investments in cryptocurrency, short term and long term. One of the reasons I prefer long term is that the price of cryptocurrency has gone up a lot in the last few days. It is hoped that the price will skyrocket in the coming years. So I would prefer long term.

Bitcoin is doing long-term trading and Vachen is doing short-term trading of the currency.  I earn from both types of trading from experienced I say both ways are good but I think you need to have the right knowledge about the business.  Trading will give you two ways short-term and long-term advice so I think your foundations have made two parts for short-term use part because it gives fast amount in short term and second part of long term amount because second part saves your profit when you lose in short term.  I think two investments are profitable. Thank you friend.

I would say that it is much safer to trade that way, any change in the market and I will be ready for it, the future of crypto prices is very uncertain, there is a lot of risk with it being long lasting, you should be ready for it before it becomes long lasting.  Prices When you get more out of it, the price was also a risk, so I think the shorter the risk, the less profit there will be, but I think it would be better not to make a big loss.

Both are good it depends on the situation of market. But usually going long gives you good profit. In short term investments you have to make quick decisions which sometimes gets wrong. So if you are doing short term invest less not much.

• +1 1

I can go either way. It just depends on how I study the trading atmosphere. If the atmosphere is good for long term i will trade in long term and vice versa.