What do you prefer going long or short - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

Both of them are very good features but I will prefer the long run in my own opinion, because i like making investment that will take time due to some certain reasons which is why I prefer the long run so as to be satisfied when the bull run finally come.

Actually, I think this can vary depending on the currency we invest in and the amount we invest. For example, if I am going to make a big investment in bitcoin, I will wait for a long time. Because it constantly breaks its own record.

In both ways, the trading  is the best .  In short trading  you can invest less money and earn more money. If you suffer any loss in low-trading, you can recover it quickly. Against this, you have to invest more money in long trading and its recovery is also difficult but both these ways of trading is best. 

I appreciate,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I read it I think reading is very important role in this forum and then after I discussed this topic, good luck.

• +1 1

I think both of them are best but firstly I think we should start with short trade and after getting experience we should go long with crypto currency as it will give more benefits than short going.

I want to do both because with short I can get some return every day which I will use it regularly and in the long run I will always invest in bitcoin because it is only profitable for me in the long run.

I will prefer to go long, when the price of bitcoin has decreased already very well. Also will prefer to go short when the price of bitcoin just decrease little because there can be increase in price after such period. 

I usually invest in the long term for years because the most stable currencies are btc and eth or stable, not if not more popular and this increases the demand every day so its price will increase.

20 hours ago, Jovic said:

Both are good but it depends on who you are, it depends on what you have because we all know that people who are financially okay are the ones that do go mostly with the long term investment and those that aren't go for short term trading. @HasFahd

Well I actually prefer short time base on my earning and I believe those that goes for long are those very wealthy and they don't need the money as at then, so they invest and leave, while we that have little capital we prefer going for short

Well Dear i prefer short term  trading instead of long term. In long term you have to invest more and as usual you have to wait for it but in short term yiu invest and you are going to earn in very lite period. 

On 1/5/2021 at 12:39 PM, The Game said:

Both of them are very good features but I will prefer the long run in my own opinion, because i like making investment that will take time due to some certain reasons which is why I prefer the long run so as to be satisfied when the bull run finally come.

Long-term investment is profitable to invest.  Short time to invest is just as profitable.  You will choose some good coins and exchange sites to invest in and keep investing for a long time so that you will get good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

41 minutes ago, MalikSharyarr said:

I also prefer Long term trading because in this duration have no chance you loss his capital long term trading in not more risky... Just you hold with him and when coin value rise so that's time you sell it and take good benefits... But short time trading is more risky in this duration have no idea you take benefits yes or not... In this duration you earn good and loss his money... 

I also prefer Long term trading because in this duration have no chance you loss his capital long term trading in not more risky... Just you hold with him and when coin value rise so that's time you sell it and take good benefits... But short time trading is more risky in this duration have no idea you take benefits yes or not... In this duration you earn good and loss his money... 

Yes I agree with you my dear friend

Long term trading is the Best option for the everyone here everyone take good benefits from this... Short time trading is more risky so I suggest all members not prefer to this...

On 1/30/2020 at 8:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

I think both are the best but long or short trading is depended on the situation. I am a beginner so I haven't started the crypto trade. But I like long and short trading both. I want to start the bitcoin trade and I want to hold my bitcoin for a long time. On the other hand I have already started talk token trade and I am not holding talk tokens for a long time. 

I think if you are not scared to lose money then its easy for them to do both trading .  but i prefer long trading i think its impossible all time to easily get profit its not be sure for every one to increase value of coin  .  but in long term you can take all step easily and would get profit when price increase at one level  .  

On 1/9/2021 at 2:16 PM, Cleaner said:

Long-term investment is profitable to invest.  Short time to invest is just as profitable.  You will choose some good coins and exchange sites to invest in and keep investing for a long time so that you will get good profit.

Exactly these is a very good encouragement and I will try and put it into consideration so as to make some good profit at last. Thank you so much for these am grateful.

@bean my friend I think two choices are good .short term more profit but in same time is more risky. Long term less profit and less risk. So the better is investing with two

• +1 1

My dear friend, through my experience and my work in this field, I prefer the short purchase because I get a good profit and I trade in another currency when I get the short purchase profit and I gain more balance in a shorter time.

it actually depends upon the scale if someone has the skill he must go for a short trading but if there is no skill one must invest and keep on waiting for months and years to come in order to get the profit

• +3 1

3 hours ago, The Game said:

Exactly these is a very good encouragement and I will try and put it into consideration so as to make some good profit at last. Thank you so much for these am grateful.

If you want to invest, you must choose a few good currencies.  Because if you invest too much capital on a coin, it will be risky.  So if you invest a few coins, it will be less risky  And make long-term plans to invest.  Long term is a profitable way to invest

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is two ways in my opinion.

First I want to go small because small income well be return . And it's easy 

Then I want to go lang to get long profits 

Long investment give large profits

4 hours ago, Cleaner said:

So if you invest a few coins, it will be less risky  And make long-term plans to invest.  Long term is a profitable way to invest

It's true @Cleaner invest in multiple coins always profitable and risk factor also reduce, and if we hold those coins for long term then our profit margin also increase, and  select in top 50 currencies to invest because these coins gives good profit.

Trading for long time is best them short time because as we know that the coming era is the era of cryptocurrencies and if we stay investing right now then no doubt in future we will be independent in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

It's true @Cleaner invest in multiple coins always profitable and risk factor also reduce, and if we hold those coins for long term then our profit margin also increase, and  select in top 50 currencies to invest because these coins gives good profit.

If you choose the top 50 currencies in the crypto world then you need a lot of big funds.  And if you had a large fund, you would invest in all the coins of your choice.  As a result, you will not be easily at risk.  But if you invest with Bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, xlm, bitcoin cash, doge, dot, eos, tron, chainlink, bnb coins then you will get good profit one day @Honny143

• +3 1

18 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

If you choose the top 50 currencies in the crypto world then you need a lot of big funds.  And if you had a large fund, you would invest in all the coins of your choice

@Cleaner   iam not saying invest in 50 currencies 😀 chose 2 or 3 coins from top 50 coins, because in crypto market there thousands of coin available but all coins not profitable, mistakenly if we select any dead coin that means we lost our funds.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1

2 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Cleaner   iam not saying invest in 50 currencies 😀 chose 2 or 3 coins in top 50 coins, because in crypto market there thousands of available but all coins not profitable, mistakenly if we select any dead coin that means we lost our funds.

If you choose the best currency in the crypto world, the chances of them dying are very low.  If a coin dies, it becomes a new coin because the new coins do not have much impact on the market and eventually die.  Again many popular coins are likely to die.  As XRP coins have been canceled from many exchanges, its price has dumped a lot. @Honny143

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.