People should take a look at these 3 things before replying. - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

People should take a look at these 3 things before replying.

Yeah this is the best advice that you have gave all of us . We have to focused on these 3 steps before posting comments. But I personally prefer step 2 and step 3 . That means much more to me 

Yes i agree with you. If you going to reply a post you have to look down 3 things.

1. Take a look of the topic date and time. If the post is old is good for you.

2. If you read some replies you have an idea of that topic 

And the last is

3. Do you have proper idea about that topic. If you have enough idea then you can reply.  But if you don't have idea about that then don't do it.

We should think about them before posting because not everyone understands them equally and share our posts with them in mind so that they do not have any problem.

Yes, basically! Of course I think this is very important information especially for newcomers. At times I noticed that initially the whole subject responds to the content without reading it correctly.  And before answering, we should follow some rules. In fact, first of all we should reply to old posts. Because these posts will not be deleted.We need to read other answers and get more information so that we can write useful comments.

there is alot of members who they copy the previous comment the past it .and there is many how take all comment from
"GOOGLE" searching.

On 1/30/2020 at 6:01 PM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

I think when you want to reply on topic you just need to focus on the content of it, don't bother yourself about the date of it. Just focus on your idea for that content so that you could give the best information for it. That's for me, because your reply must related to the content of the topic and no other than that.

Yes, these are good hints, many members make these mistakes, sometimes the post is about a year old and talked about currency rates for a year, but unfortunately the members respond as if this is happening now without knowing that this is old information and it has undergone a lot of change. Therefore, you should pay attention to such matters when creating a response.

Thanks for this . I hope people learn from this and use these for their add posts .by learning this people show good post . Begininers should learn from this and correct their mistakes

• +2 1

I am totally agree with you. Sometimes we noticed so many unwanted reply in your post's comment section. As a result we don't find the actual reply. I think if everybody become careful about this 3 things then the comment section of every post will be more good. 

hey mate, excellent post because if we apply your tips than our deleted post will be decrease , so we have to look mentions thing before reply any post of the forum, if we found good topic and I have a idea about that topic than we must reply that kind of topic but if we found useless post than ignore that kind of post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, teminalibug said:

I have noticed, people are not making proper replies so i created this guide.

before you reply you should look at;

• The date/timing: someone could answer the price will surely increase this year on 2020, on a topic that asked will the price increase this year which was 2019. Do you get what i mean?
  • Read some replies: you should read about what people says, so you can say something different.
  • Lastly, is the topic worthy replying to: here so you do not fall in a topic that will be deleted in the near future.
  • Know whether or not you are knowledgeable about the topic at hand: If you have additional information you can give to the topic, and nobody else has done it, feel free to do so. If you are not knowledgeable about it, look at the previous posts before asking further questions; otherwise, do not reply at all.

You're the best, thanks for sharing this, although most of this is what I always do before commenting and it was just as if you're speaking my mind, you see that date part got me and I'll keep doing that to make sure I didn't comment on w Post that will get deleted soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome mate. Yes I agree with you,, before going ahead and make reply on a topic, it's better you make much enquiry before doing so. Apart from the ones you listed, one is also supposed to put many things in to consideration such as, how meaningful it is, Doe's it solve any of your related problem and so on. @Trainz

On 12/10/2020 at 8:30 PM, Biojay said:

Actually all the tips listed are very good tips on how we can make replies on posts, because most of the post created by some members in this forum are not worth replying to and I will advice us not to reply to some new post in the forum because we don't know whether it will be accepted by the moderators or be deleted.

Yes it's better we go through the tips @Teminali69 posted, we need to follow the tips and understand it well. Most topics really are not worth commenting on. So we should try following those procedures in making our post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 9:25 PM, Sanjay Stanly said:

Yes mate these are some keypoints which we should keep in mind before replying to a topic. We should think first before replying, because thinking helps us to get more idea about the topic. So that we could provide with some useful contents to others and they might find it useful for them.

Absolutely right we have to do our own research and and remember the best words for the posts so it will help also other members as well, and also reading the topic will help us to make a good quality posts as well..

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, Muktarysule said:

Thank you for such important topic,  I know that most of us are actually victims of such mistakes,  however,  mistakes are meant to be learned from. I personally have some of this issues to amend @Riker

Mistakes are meant to be learnt from, but it is not necessary making them if you have an opportunity to avoid them before they hit you. Smarter people learn from mistakes of others not their own.

Yes, I agree with you. There are many people who only care about financial profit, so they comment or post meaningless posts .. You should pay attention to that .. I also notice that many posts that I have commented have been deleted, and this often happens in the (For Beginners section) (It's okay, I think it happens because of their lack of experience.)

Obviously reading other members replies its a great idea in order to understand well what does the topic means which can help us to get in point and these can only be achieved by doing research and spending a lot of time in this forum to come up with unique and good quality contents which are useful and helpful that can be helpful to other members without violating the forum rules and regulations

download.jpg

All these rules would help every member to stand successful at this forum and I pretty sure if someone follow these rules then the problem about deletion of the post would never be faced. Actually these points help u to work smartly

Thanks for your suggestions and I agree with all the points that you mentioned as I think its important to check every aspect of the topic before replying to it to avoid any kind of bad consequences later.I always try to check all these points before commenting.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Atif Rizwan said:

Thank you for such vital topic, i do know that the majority folks are literally victims of such mistakes, however, mistakes square measure meant to be learned from. Many person have a number of this problems.

We all make mistakes sometimes, even those who are seniors here in the forum are making mistakes that also some newbies are committing. We just need to be corrected sometimes, so please don't report things that are wrong right away. Try to correct them first.

Yes mate you really make a good point we need to consider a lot of things before making post or replying to a topic as we can observed that most of the members of crypto talk currency forum are not following the rules and regulations of the forum what they are after is the earning some do not understand the basic concept of a topic but will try to make post on it which is not proper 

You are right friend we should  select the important and useful topics for answering . As you discussed some points we also should focus on them and we should try to share some different knowledge to the others 

That's true, we should try to read other member Ms reply before we just comment on topics and also check if the topic is worth making comment on them, and lastly what we should put into consideration is which I think it the most important among the rest is if really we have knowledge on the topic, we can't just comment on something we don't have idea about

I generally observe old theme however I answer my answer in 2020 yet the new data that need after their inquiry there's nothing more to it.. A great deal of point are before 2020 ..

Your recommendation is valuable, yet I believe it's generally essential to take part in points where you can answer precisely, completely express and contend your considerations, be helpful to the peruser and not deceive them. Perusing somebody's answers that structure your own is acceptable, yet just when you have your own assessment, experience.