Trading Signal - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pageraji

Trading Signal

Trading signals are very helpful when you will find a good place to get the legit ones, you can use trading view website for many trading signals because is at least one of the trusted site for signals.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Possibly there is the ERC20 IBVOL token in USD which goes up when BTC is calm and which corresponds to the inverse of the volatility of BTC.
When it goes down, the BTC is going to make a big move and you just have to follow this movement.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:18 AM, Khan said:

Sharing the signals is good but don not every body blindly believe on someone signals as not all the people are experts in Forex trading.

don't believe on other's signals  mind your own strategy and follow it with full devotions.

first learn completely about trading and then come in the Market with full knowledge I hope you'll never lose your money and hope also in the trading market 

• +2 1

trade signal is a trigger for action, either to buy or sell a security or other asset and fundamental analysis independently

• +1 1

The use of signals to trade can be wrong, or misinterpreted, so sometimes I prefer to predict trades with technical analysis independently. Me that it is much more profitable compared to using trading signals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Trading signals are triggers for action to buy or sell a security based on a pre-determined set of criteria. l think one should trade what he/she see at a given time thats really good than to follow someone's signals that will lead many in tears 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trading signals are triggers for action to buy or sell a security based on a pre-determined set of criteria. Traders can create trading signalsusing a variety of criteria, from simple ones, such as earnings reports and volume surge, to more complex signals that are derived using existing signals.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 10/16/2020 at 5:45 AM, dreamzw said:

Trading signals are triggers for action to buy or sell a security based on a pre-determined set of criteria. l think one should trade what he/she see at a given time thats really good than to follow someone's signals that will lead many in tears 

The question is that how the signals are been created ? Are the owners creators  of the signals ? Ot it comes from the expert of cryptocurrency? No one knows it.

The trading signal interprets and analyzes data to determine whether you should buy or sell any deal. It can be a great way to improve your trades and help you make correct decisions. It also allows trading for people to copy the transactions of other successful traders. It is based on artificial intelligence. It informs the trader. On buying or selling the deal, entry price, stop-loss price, and target price, most trading signals tend to focus on forex, except that they are other trading signals for markets such as stocks, commodities and indices and you can find trading signals there are now many options available to traders who want to use smart trading signals Artificial, but choosing the right one for you can be difficult. If you trade on an incorrect signal it can lead to big losses. Before handing over the money it is important to make sure that you trust the service provider.

I use different indicators like hash ribbon to use it as a signal for my trading strategy, you need to be careful and never trust just in a signal, do your own analysis too

I do not recommend following other people's signals. This will not help you get better in trading. Please take that as a reference.

Who really wants to share her signal here it's about paid signal no one can give you those signal for free you need to pay for that and if someone put one it's just some prediction abd not based on real analyze

Trading signals are good but i think trading on your own skills and knowledge is best then trading signals. Mostly trading signals lead to loss of your assets so i will suggest make your own trading signals. 

I don't believe in trading signals, many trade signals are wrong and don't live up to expectations. We recommend that you use technical and fundamental analysis, predict according to your ability, then the results will be good.

• +1 1

Can someone please teach me how to read the signals on the basis of day trading ? I want to trade on Binance and want to read the signals and need to know the terms that are been used in trading field.

It is better not to rely on trading signals from any party
 And every person learns trading and makes his own decisions to trade
 And with good capital management

The trade signals depends on the types of trading you are doing or the types of trading you involves your self in so that determine the signals that will come to your way and that of some one that doing the same business will be different free yours.

I'm not trading right now, but I when I used to trade i never used signals, tried to learn those but could not on on my own, so I used signals of others which most of the times they mad me lose. In trading I only succeeded with my own fundamental analysis, that seemed to work well for me.

I don't use any trading signals, I only use technical and fundamental analysis to predict trades. Many trading signals are deceptive and in my opinion they are not good for our trading. It is better if we do our own research and predict it ourselves, the more accurate it is.

Thumbs up for you it's good idea i also see some signals here and i believe that apart from the signals shared in this topic, all traders should take the time to find their own signals and to analyze the market in their own way and establish credible signals.