Yobit apeal to include neteller and paypal - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Irungu

Yobit apeal to include neteller and paypal

I would love this idea to become reality. I think that yobit can become a gateway to paypal and neteler, it will need a lot of work probably for the creation of the partnership but it will mean a lot for many crypto users that want to withdraw or deposit from paypal.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit have some very good wallets for withdraw of crypto currency like perfect money and payeer. Paypal is a bit easier to use so yes this thing can be considered

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 8/16/2020 at 8:40 PM, estee369 said:

Yes Binance is also accepting multiple fiat payments gateway and users can withdraw their funds with their native currency though they support few currency right now. I think other crypto exchange should also open this service because we need to convert our assets multiple times for using our profits or funds in daily life that we earned from crypto. If they accept native currency then it will be a lot more easier.

it takes a lot of time to get these deals done, and i think binance got it to happen because right now its the biggest exchange in the crypto world and this is why  their reputation helps, but the thing is lots of banks are reluctant to work with crypto exchanges because crypto is not entirely safe.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Now payment processors such as paypal accept returns for appeals made once a cryptographic transfer has been made instead, if I buy a btc and pay by paypal they give me the BTC I appeal and indicate that it is fraudulent and I keep the btc and I they return the money.

• +1 1

I am like this but I am still not need or have lot support about this idea, I am like the yobit a lot and any new include of paymethod is good and can it help the exchanger but paypal I am not very known and used but it can be help I am think with the new way they are add for crypto trade.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think Yobit will not add this banks, because if they added them they should add many another banks, one day we will be able to see them

In my opinion, the withdrawal methods provided by Yobit are now completely sufficient for Perfect Money, Paper, Visa, MasterCard and AdvCash. But in the future, we may add it, as we see that Ubait is in a phase of continuous development and a permanent improvement of its services and tools.

• +1 1

Paypal doesn't join crypto exchanges for many reasons. First of all they have a chargeback feature that has been abused for years by scammers. For this reason it was not compatible with cryptocurrency exchanges. You can appeal but it won't happen unless paypal changes their policies.

• +2 1

i don't think this was possible at the time this topic was written because paypal didn't allow dealing with crypto then and even now after they announced they are testing this feature and enabled it for some accounts many users complained they can't withdraw their crypto balance after storing it in paypal which is really suspicious , we hope this doesn't affect crypto prices badly

• +4 1

I agree with you because if yobit includes PayPal and neteller, it will expand its demography and people from more places will start to use it thereby bringing more members to this forum who may post useful information that can help all of us here.

The problem with paypal is that it added cryptocurrencies but doesn't allow to move them in other wallets or to deposit, also it is not used in any cryptocurrency exchange and it will not for fiat, but if they find a way to allow deposits of bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and bch then it will help some people make better trades.

It is difficult on a platform for cryptocurrencies like YOBIT to support Paypal or Neteller because these banks often do not accept dealing with cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

I don't know if neteller can be added but paypal I am sure they decline as they don't want to deal with exchanges, they have a different idea about cryptocurrency that means to have it in their custody and not allow any movement outside. If this changes on a day, it can be better for crypto, but as I see it there is being created a non private stage for owning and using crypto under strict supervision and regulations and only inside accepted platforms by governments.

yobit is a crypto exchange site.  So PayPal and Neteller currency will not enter this platform.  Not all countries support PayPal and Neteller  PayPal is not supported in my country.  However, if yobit launches PayPal or Neteller currency on the platform, it may be convenient for many users.

It is difficult on a platform for cryptocurrencies like YOBIT to support Paypal or Neteller because these banks often do not accept dealing with cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

I'm not using paypal or skrill. Neteller is similar to skrill if I am not mistaken. When using these applications for your finances, take a good look at their user agreement. They can anytime  block your account for no reason at all. I won't be part of any such scheme as this is not a financial service, use paypal and the rest at your own will but read the rules they give you first.

Since PayPal is trying to establish a cryptocurrency service, for whatever purpose anyone may say, they could revise their digital asset policy of not recognizing them and accepting chargebacks. This option should be removed, I suppose, and then crypto exchanges should accept PayPal dealings.

As a yobit user, of course we want it to be easier to transact in any currency, including converting it to fiat. It is true that PayPal is currently used almost all over the world making it easier for us to be able to use Yobit, but at this time PayPal and yobit haven't worked together so we have to use a third party to be able to convert cryptocurrency to fiat. I hope PayPal and Yobit can work together in the future.

• +1 1

If PayPal is available for the yobit that will very helpful for the members of this form to exchange their money because the exchange process of the money in the PayPal is very easy and helpful in many countries

In my case, I prefer to handle cryptocurrencies as such than having to use a payment processor in fiat currency, if I need money in the national currency of my country, I use the fastest and most secure p2p services, binance gives me that opportunity or airtm can also serve, since yobit is an exchange, what I do is transfer the cryptocurrency to another exchange and make use of it there, I understand that since yobit is of Russian origin, it has payment processors from that country and that's fine with me.

I can say that yobit have great plans in trade, for this reason I can say that it is one of the best exchange sites in the entire network for its very large amount of cryptocurrencies, it is really not very important to add other ways to withdraw money, But it's great to see diversification in this great exchange, so I always support any updates yobit has for us.

• +2 1

It's great to do a yobit platform. By opening new ways of withdrawing and depositing, so that a lot of people can complete their work, unhindered, and this is very cool and will make it much easier and be a little fee, I hope so. 

It is good to have more currencies but I do not know the country in which you live but in my country there ae mediums for PayPal and unfortunately the charge twenty percent of any payment you get, so it really not profitable to work with them. But in general having more currencies is not a bad idea after all.

• +4 1

I think a lot of people are posting here and they come from a lot of different countries and it's more dynamic and it seems important that as many countries don't share the same processing eolats or equanimity but there is one country that you won't miss every country,  Those who are included in Jobit do not feel so comfortable with them because I have to look for an exchanger and then change the currency for a fee to something else, it can go to a third or leading party which is very expensive.  My appeal is to include other eCurrencies for Eubit and mostly PayPal and Neteller, all you think, thank you and be blessed.

I don't see that possibility for now, none of the exchanges have those payment methods, the best you can do is to change to a currency with low commissions and then change it in a p2p commerce to your local currency.