I would like to invest in crypto - Page 20 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

If you want to invest in crypto then i suggest you to invest in btc.BTC is the most profitable coin in the crypto market. You can use yobit exchange for your trading. Try to find some good project then study if you feel nice project then you can strat invest into crypto! Chak market before invest, and some good info before invest. 

Dear mate first of all gain knowledge and information about cryptocurrency and then start your work to invest if you don't know about cryptocurrency so don't invest first of all gain knowledge information and gain experience and improve skills then invest 

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledg cryptocurrencies are digital assets people use as investments and for purchases online. You exchange real currency, like dollars, ...

I do not give investment advice. But if you are going to invest for the first time, it would be better to choose familiar altcoins instead of low market value altcoins.

First, I advise you to put an important strategy in managing capital, if you have a good amount you can invest in more than one currency, do not put money in one currency, invest in the most famous and knowledgeable currencies. 

Hello my friend
I want to tell you something about investing. You must first know the type of currencies that you want to invest and their strength and credibility so that you do not fall into the trap of scorching currencies that are fake and there is no benefit from investing them. You must make sure and ask friends about currencies and I advise you to buy some strong currencies that are considered cryptocurrencies of relevance Credibility and strong guarantee, and then you put it in your daily investment schedule with knowing the daily profit rate and its amount

I advise you to trade first before investing in cryptocurrency. Trading is one of the most profitable ways to make money in the crypto world, compared to investing in a project. Investing in a project requires good analysis so as not to get caught up in a scam project, as many scam projects offer benefits.

My first advice to you is to take things slowly, then you have so many Youtube channels to watch videos that talk about how to start a trade, but most importantly, is to read all the topics you can here in this forum and try to comment on them too and you will find that you gaining experience every day.

• +1 1

If you want to invest here you have to be very careful beacause many fraudsters and scammers are around us so take a good step ask from senior's or experienced persons, get guidelines from them and learn about the Crypto market work and start analysing them. Have a very best of luck , our good wishes are with you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you can invest here but you need to be careful. Before investing you should seek some help and experience from senior members on this forum. And we should be aware of these scammers.

If you want to invest in Cryptocurrency and want to earn big then invest in (btc,ltc,eth) for long term because at present the rate is low and you can buy such coins and there are very much possibilities that the price will be rising very soon which can give you huge profit.

• +5 1

On 2/6/2021 at 12:54 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I would suggest you to start with doge, trx, zill, and similar price like coins. Where you have to invest small amount and don't  lose your funds from coin fluctuation.

From your mentioned coin i can suggest you to hold only trx coin because there has huge chance that trx coin will be almost 10  cents..  again you can advice other to hold up dot ,sfp coin as well twt coin..  @Syedbesharat hope you are holding some altcoin and face the benefit..

If you want to invest in crypto, I suggest you invest in BTC. BTC is the most profitable currency in the crypto market. You can use yobit Exchange for your business.

It good you want to invest in cryptocurrency.  Because with this you can more money then other by price difference.  So you can invest in ethereum and bitcoin. Because whennit price go down then you can invest and after that when price go high you can take a huge profit.  But it would good if you get knowledge about investment and which strategies will work.

I can't really tell you to invest in a cryptocurrency, because if it goes wrong you would blame me. But I can tell you to look for projects that coinmarketcap is sponsoring, these projects have great value in the future, I tell you from experience itself, another good place to look for projects is binance, since this platform sponsors projects that over time acquire an enormous value in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Oh God, it is easy. You can start anywhere there is a licker, and whoever advances the investment fund and is very guilty and generous of them, many offer a very good ring for profit, but there are many I work well to invest in, even more than a lot.

On 3/2/2021 at 10:47 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

From your mentioned coin i can suggest you to hold only trx coin because there has huge chance that trx coin will be almost 10  cents..  again you can advice other to hold up dot ,sfp coin as well twt coin..  @Syedbesharat hope you are holding some altcoin and face the benefit..

Those coin hou mentioned are promising and gives good out come when alt coin season will start. For now the current market is BTC and Trx is also making improvement. I prefer small coin investment where the Dot like coin are big invest and SFP, TWT are likeable coins at binance. Invest Low amount with low price and earn good from them is work plan of small investors like me. 

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I prefer small coin investment where the Dot like coin are big invest and SFP, TWT are likeable coins at binance. Invest Low amount with low price and earn good from them is work plan of small investors like me. 

If you try to invest your money into dot coin then ofcourse it is a good decesion as day by day the dot coin investor will increase and it position will be up more near future as investor thinking that dot coin will touch up near 100 usd within this year.. @Syedbesharat so if you have enough capital then ofcourse you can invest your money into this project.

• +1 1

You should look for a book about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency and read it. It helps you to understand many things and gain more knowledge about how cryptocurrencies work and how you can better invest in them.

I also would like invest in crypto. Because crypto is the best for investing. It is very profitable currencies. And if you want to invest in crypto then you have knowledge about crypto currency.

It is a less risky way to invest in cryptocurrencies, many altcoins are prone to rise a good percentage, bitcoin is also a currency with a high long-term yield, another option could be to operate in trading, only that the risk is quite large, They could also farm a token or add liquidity.

• +2 1

I think bitcoin is the best currency for investment. As many know, it is the first cryptocurrency, was invented in 2009, and the bitcoin project achieved great success in the following years until it became the king of the crypto market and the largest digital currency in terms of daily trading, market value and prevalence among users, and is considered Bitcoin is the general indicator of the performance of the crypto market

• +1 1

On 3/9/2021 at 9:58 PM, Emanuel 12 said:

Investing in cryoto is easy and if you invest then you'll get your profits. Everything is a gradual process so investing and having patience will definitely help you more in getting more from crypto currency

The patience is the key of success in every walk of life but in crypto as market is growing rapidly the competition is becoming tough many old coins are dead in 2018-19 and many new making uproar like Dot in market. Their for do own research before investment Big coins like Btc, Eth, Trx, have bright future and small investors cannot make profit from them. Their for focus on upcoming new advanced project who make survival between big coins bull run is a best way of earning. The market is depend upon BTC and all altcoins follow it. So make better choice in investment and keep up the follow up of project. 

Yes but but you have some money on it so you can easily invest in in but if you have nothing for more investment on it so you can easily comment and posting and are much more profitable and including said because there are many people are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better known about this site.

Investing can make you worthy. But you have to invest in a legit platform. You can invest in yobit investbox . the best currencies for invest is xrp, bitcoin, litecoin, etherium. But invest in a good project which can make you profitable