I would like to invest in crypto - Page 19 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
keenvfamily

I would like to invest in crypto

Firstly if you have a lot of money then you invest in crypto currencies then you can required to a lot of experience in crypto world other wise you loss the money to different coins 

Its very god idea on investing on cryptocurrency, but when investing in cryptocurrency you need to know there is high risk on it so that you must invest what's you have afford to lose.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Before performing any investment in crypto, gain knowledge first and study well the market of that coin you see to have potential for more profits like bitcoin and find a good entry after that you are good to go.

@George10

19 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

Its very god idea on investing on cryptocurrency, but when investing in cryptocurrency you need to know there is high risk on it so that you must invest what's you have afford to lose.

What if I simply have just few bucks left with me and I need a business to invest my money to and there is no way i must put all of it in because it is only few bucks as I said. So in this case should i proceed investing in crypto or should I find another business to invest to.

According to me, First you put the amount in yobit then you can convert this dollar to BTC. With this dollar you can invest in any currency. If it looks good here, buy the currency and keep it there and then wait for the price to go up.

• +3 1

We deposit money in yobit using Kipto.  Yobit is the best exchange for me. You can invest a lot of money in yobit platform and enter the investment box to verify it. Then you can invest with skill by trading.

17 hours ago, Hasem3 said:

We deposit money in yobit using Kipto.  Yobit is the best exchange for me. You can invest a lot of money in yobit platform and enter the investment box to verify it. Then you can invest with skill by trading.

Don't run to invest on the yobit investbox before you don't know how the investbox work, so that's in order to be benefited from the investbox, you need to be expert also.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If you want to invest and make trading with crypto currency I would like to welcome you freind. You should first start with by small coins and selling them with some profit. Slowly you will learn about exchange token and all otehr things. 

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 5:33 PM, ahmed alassali said:

Hello my friend, you can invest by placing an amount of money in the yobit platform and enter the Invest box and verify it. An investment of any currency is 1%

Not all coins in the investbox they are good to be invested in, because mostly of those coins are becoming dead coins while the circulating supply still increased.

• +1 1

If you have decided to invest in cryptocurrency then it is your good decision but before doing this it is necessary for you to make your strategy. Be prepare and aware regarding it's price volatility. Invest at right time after analysing the market situation and price forecast. I suggest you to take start with small capital, start trade with short term. In case if you loss your invest then it will be bearable for you with small capital.

This is best for everyone who want to trades in cryptocurrencies because these are highly profitable but the confusion is this that we have to choose best coin for us according to our budget. As if  we have ek good budget for investment then virtues a coin with high reputation and instead of this if you have low budget then which shoes a coin with low repetition like doggy or anything else. This good be good for  investment.

If you would like to invest in crypto so there are seven of the best cryptos on the market it has been over a decade since the Mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin" the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world . ...

You can invest but you should know there are some coins that have been pumped a lot, like Dogecoin and could be dangerous to put any money. It is very high risk buying at a parabolic price, however if I understand what is happening it can all climb up a lot very fast. I am in Bitcoin though and it is hard to predict the other coins.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:15 AM, Madara said:

Don't listen on advice that come from internet users as none of us could be trusted even if we give fair advice ( or at least some of us do ) so its better and wiser to make your own research before you make investments but never go to deep with your money from your wallet as crypto might be super tricky sometimes.

I disagree with you on saying he shouldn't seek advice from any internet user. There are a lot of people on the Internet that can be trusted. Despite there are also a lot of fraudsters.

start investing in ethirium because i am sure it will grow soon and there is a chance to get a benefit from it. but if you are new to crypto i would advise you to start from bounty and airdrops . firstly you can earn from them and secondly you will learn how to use and deal with crypto before investing

Hi mate, thank you for taking interest in trading of cryptocurrency. It will really be you as a game changer of your life because trading can be earn you good profit. It is really a good way yo ask someone about trading before making any investment. First of all you should have to learn a good knowledge about cryptocurrency, get basic information about crypto coins to choose which will be better then learn the skills of trading as how to trade? When to trade? In which site to trade? Wish you best of luck in your crypto journey. ♥️

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Crypto trading is wonderful profitable platform. If someone want to invest in this forum he or she is most welcome. I will suggest to do reaserch of own before investing. 

Of course you also can do trading and earn a good profit from trading. It is very easy in which you have to learn proper knowledge about cryptocurrency through this forum. First you have to spend a good time in this forum to learn a good knowledge from the seniors. Ask anything such as to choose coin in which you can earn a good profit. It will ne very useful for you when you will do your own research through so many channels and learn a good skill in trading. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 10/8/2019 at 1:47 AM, keenvfamily said:

Hello to all and all I would like to invest in crypto currency but I do not know where to start, with you advice to give me? on what project crypto invest? or invest? Thanks for your help !😀

I would suggest you to start with doge, trx, zill, and similar price like coins. Where you have to invest small amount and don't  lose your funds from coin fluctuation. If you go after big coins you will lose patience and sell your coins at loss. Their for practice with small price coins and then slowly move toward medium price and then high price later. The experience is the key od success and for that invest your time in crypto. Then you will knew which coin must be bought and which not. 

• +2 1

I would suggest you to start to invest in yourself by reading information about crypto and how stuff works, because without a knowledge there is no success in anything, not only crypto.

Hello dear friend, don't invest your money if you not have a any experience at cryptocurrency, so first learn about crypto trading after that you can invest your money at cryptocurrency. We all know crypto trading is good option to earn passive money, so learn first and than invest your money.

Think you shouldn't invest in cryptocurrency if you don't know anything about it .. Your risk of not making a profit is great..  You can discover it in books, discussions, articles or recordings or absolutely.  You need capital at the moment.  Besides, I wish you action, good luck