Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

This was the great information given by you. It will be really helpful for all those who try to duplicate their income. I will say it's very risky to duplicate income because there are many scammers here.Very few people you will find who will help you to duplicate income rather that that all are scammers.

one thing I learned that to become success in any field there is no short cut.success needs hard work. ssch kind of doubler profit site are slwasy scame. I don't trust these kind of site.

I for all time postponement gone from folks breed of scammers. Some peoples are scammers and frauds that forever fraud on the label of Doubler. every one of the beginners have to to circumvent from these kinds if scammers.

I remember back in 2015 and 2016, there were so many currency double online and even in person trying to convene so many to invest so they can double your earnings. but i know they are just scams and waiting for right time to pull out all you have and just vanish .. 

Thank you very much for the information. Beginners like me in the crypto world needs this type of information so that e don't get scammed of the small crypto we have. I've even received information from people promising to give me more coins after investing which is very risky

So still earn scammers, they say that they have a project in which you can invest money by transferring $ 100 to them and get $ 200, do not believe this because you will lose your money irrevocably.

yes you are right they are just scammers or HYIP programs s you have to avoid them, but if they are HYIPs than you can make small profit from them but it is really hard so if you ar ebeginner just avoid them.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

I think currency doubler is one kind of gambling site. Here we can make our assets double. But there is high risk to lose our fund. Also in the market there are many fake sites where we can lose our funds easily. So we have aware of this.

I never trust on these kind sites because it is not possible for any website to return us double money within few days. Because if any website does this then that website would be in big loss. Because website could not take any big benefit from your investment in short period then how website could give you double amount. So this is just a trick by websites to cheat you. Real earnings required long time so be careful.

Currency doubler's sites do invent ways to rob a user of its investments we should particular avoid them by not trying to invest our coins in them so we don't lose at the end of it all

I think there are many bad experience from many peoples who reported those Ponzi Sheme, so be careful nothing is real, because I think it easy to understand or to analyse the situation, how is real that they will double your investment! is few time 

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Stay away from that if you want the good coin go to famous site don't be greedy you may lose everything.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:47 PM, Fattkidd said:

Only greedy people will use crypto doublers I dont advise people using this because this type of investment is alway ending in losing your funds with you regretting it.

I also was too much greedy while I was the beginner, because the bitcoin doublers sites was told me that's your 3 bitcoins already sending to your wallet, so send 0.1 btc to confirm the transactions

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 hours ago, Luciferludz said:

I also was too much greedy while I was the beginner, because the bitcoin doublers sites was told me that's your 3 bitcoins already sending to your wallet, so send 0.1 btc to confirm the transactions

Sorry to hear that mostly Scam website offer high return of investment which always lead to losing your funds this scams website are always newly made and will not last than few weeks to avoid them always check the date of the platform.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Stay away from coin doublers because they may scam your all investments and your reputation will degrade and your account can also be blocked due to this so be safe and carefull about this

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I did not know how to earn money in online income. If you know how to earn money and suggest me.  Please help me.

Yes it's very useful and important for every users of this forum that stay away from the currency doublers because they carry scam activities which can cause you a huge loss so don't try to get connected with it.

I think we must stay out of the way from the currency doubler. We cannot do anything that puts us in danger.

Currency doublers are in loads of chairs population are vocation and present you cabaret hence countless schemes so therefore it is a extraordinarily benefit nation attracted towards in it and obtain trapped.

There are lots if people out there that are interested in your coin so the best you can do is to ensure that you do not out your coin on all platforms that promises to double your coin except you are absolutely certain of the platform you are dealing with. If not you should learn to just jeep ..

I know greedy is bad for health.I am honest earning man i want to earn my money with own effort.But i am not the dead fish who just want to make easy money.Those relay on scamming double schemes are fools.They want money without doing anything.

Any imprudent will grasp they are presently scammers wanna steel around money, there are sites claims they are investing it in trading as it is specifically a bonzi scheme, if they preserve trade and fold the change in hours as they say, they develop twin thier peculiar if they could

Nice information there I  tried these sites called bitcoin doublers before and non doubled my invested amount but I was only scammed its for this reason I hate them now and do as he has advised stay away from them they are ponzi schemes.