How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

8 hours ago, Atif Zameer said:

@Kenan mehoub so dear how we can get the coins is there any task to get them? Because no one is paying us only for just one click. 

@Atif Zameerr, there not any task to collect from you friend. If you get a social media account either facebook or twitter all you have to do to earn is, you should connect them together then you should share the yobit link into this social media websites after that then you have the advantage to take one of the free coins from yobit.

Free coins are not so easy. I checked it if yobit gives you coins it's value will so down if you owned anyways it will not show in your wallet. So in my openion work hard don't try to get anything free. Such type of activity catch by scrammer and for them easy to cheat target one

On 28/01/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

You can share on different sites to get free crypt. Likewise you can earn your  free doge coin. Also free coins are available when you do more than 20 trading a day you will be able to earn free more satoshis.

Great sir i do not know about this knowledge. Thanks for share your knowledge. I hope you share your ideas and knowledge.

You have to share the free coin link in various websites also can share to friends if they use your link you will earn money. But the coin value is very small so store it for rise of the price.

I don't think this can be happen. Because if this is possible then we have no need to work hard. Keep in mind this May be a scam or someone wants to hack your account. Senior in this forum guide you well about this .

On 1/28/2020 at 9:58 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows

Well, my condition is also same like you. I see that option when I touch that profile botton and want to know about that option and finally I found this post. And reading some posts I also did share posts as they said and I didn't get any coins, I don't know why.

I think, you can't get free currency on eobit exchange because now you want to trade at least 10 trades because you do it every day but you will get free currency otherwise it will not work freely.

No you don't have to do anything but just be able to earn coins and think that if you don't invest much in your own account then how can you do it.

the earnings on the rated posts is just like free earning cause you can get money only by writing your ideas so try to do it and you will be very satisfied

• +1 1

If there is this option in Yobit to be able to earn free coins, but the amount is too small and I do not think it is worth wasting time. But hey, it is an option that is in each one if you want to use it, anyway in the future perhaps those small amounts could be a lot of money.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get free coin from yobit  you search the yobit page and share into your account but its coin have low value to can save it  till when the value increase .

I have never tried to earn free coins. But you can earn coin by performing a task not free. You can earn coins from faucets and airdrops. In my opinion earn free crypto just a waste of time.

You can earn freecoins in Yobit if you already have account. Just click freecoins and you will start earnings different coins thru claming.

If it is as you say your friend you must press there and click to share the same what you will earn will be almost nothing you will have to collect too much so that you can earn some money when you want to sell them that is why you must collect many and store them so dspues when you want to sell them reach a price and have money.

Getting  free coin in yobit you have  chances of scam has been increased while you buy or sale a coin to getting  profit you have to get extra  by doing useful  post  and use appropriate word. 

Yeah you can get that free coins if you share this forum with your friend, family members, social media or any sites and then if anyone join this yobit exchange site from the link you shared you can get free coins because of promoting yobit exchange.

• +1 1

The best way to earn free coins in Yobit can be by doing certain steps that must be taken into account, we have the option of taking coins and being able to put them in the investbox to be able to get a little profit from the coins with the Yobit investbox, too There is the option of being able to use the free Yobit tokens. 

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. My friend you will have to trade for a few days to get  money then maybe you will get money. I don't know much about it. If you do not get money for free, you can trade by investing on yobit. 

Dear i am new bi on this forum . I just joined this forum some days ago. I do not know any thing about free bitcoin from yobit. So if you will wait here then most of the senior is present on this forum. They will suggest a good and easy path to get free coins.

There are various way to earn from yobit. Cryptotalk campaign, InvestBox, Dice and freecoins are the maim methods to earn free from yobit exchange.  It's really easy. Just go to the free coins page in yobit website. There will be a list of coins which are available for collecting. So collect them. 

On 1/29/2020 at 12:13 AM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

I don’t know about this free coins In Yobit, because I'm the new member here so I want to learn more how to work well in yobit, to share some knowledge with newbie in this platform.

I also seen that option on yobit when I was registering my account.But I don't have idea about it.I also waana know that how to get free coins from yobit?Can we get from here or not?

You can share it in on different social media. But hey will give you a little payment for this. I think we shouldn't waste our time in this things. Rather we should work hard. Because hard works give us the real pleasure not free offers. Thanks for the post.

Through the button on the top bar of the platform, you can enter the free currencies page and withdraw them to your balance, but you will not be able to trade them or withdraw them to your wallet, as their quantities are very small.

Indeed you can earn free coins from Yobit and it is very easy, all you have to do is to share Yobit on social accounts and then you will receive your coins, but to be honest most of these coins are very cheap , so you can gather them as a hobby and not for financial reasons or as investments.