How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Now, it's easy to get free coins. Have you heard about airdrop of YoBit? You can really get 1700DLRS by doing some easy missions 

After completing your registration there is a part at the top called FreeCoins, you simply click there and it will send you to the page with some available tokens to win for free.

To earn free coins with yobit you just have to participate in their airdrops. Which are events where you promote their new coins that are about to go out and as a gift they give away part of the tokens for the users who participate and complete the tasks to follow. I highly recommend it to you as the rewards always end up being paid just as they promise and the things to do are very simple. Greetings

On 1/28/2020 at 1:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

Good morning group. That's right, the more real and interesting publications they make, you can get an extra income in Satoshis, to invest in Yobit.net, for example.

Yeah you can collect free coins from Yobit but you need to do some tasks like posting something on your Facebook and Twitter then you will be able to collect them.

many people say that those coins could rise up at anytime because it's rice now are very low

Now in Yobit you need to share but before that in my case I do about 20 trade before I start to collect but then now it is easy just share it to your twitter or vikings and start to collect.

Todavía no sé cómo ganar monedas gratis con el cambio de yobit, amigo, todavía necesito aprender más sobre ese cambio de moneda pero se ve bien que sea para que te den moneda gratis y vean si tienen un buen futuro.

I tried to make the free claims of coins, but I did not know that there were 20 operations a day, could you explain more about it please, I still do not have clear, operations in currency exchange or enter any other that is done on the page

I do not have much experience in what you want to know, but I do recommend that you pay attention to their social networks since they are always sharing useful information.
In some cases, they promote coins and encourage them to earn them through entertaining methods for their community or make systematic distributions.
I have been with yobit for more than a year, it is a good exchange, I have not had any problems.

You can get free coins through the free coins feature on the main page of Yobit or through free airdrops made by Yobit

I understand this is about the free coins section. Which is currently working. FreeCoins is an opportunity to collect small amounts for various cryptocurrencies and tokens traded on Iobit. This approach allows beginners to understand the essence of the cryptocurrency system and, after collecting a certain amount, try themselves as a trader or investor.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 1/28/2020 at 10:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

Sharing in twitter is easier than others in my opinion. just click on the twitter icon and click on tweet button then. copy your tweet link and paste it on the yobit form. you will be allowed to collect freecoins then

Yes, you can get any of these coins for free, you just need to choose a social network to share the link, and after that you will receive the currency for free

I'm also begginer and i also saw this section on yobit i tried to avail this balance but i can't avail it just take me to Telegram but I don't know what to do next if anyone here is reading my comments please tell me about this that how can i avail this 1700 balance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To get free coin on yobit is very simple, visit yobit.net, at the top side you will see free coin, click on it, it will bring the coins out, follow the procedure to collect your free coin. That is all. 

Their are many ways we can earn free coins through the yobit site, you can earn free coin through the yobit investbox, you can invest their and get free coins daily,weekly or monthly depending on the coin you invest with

if you haven't invested a great deal for your account, how can you do it? you need to change at the least 5 for a day because in case you try this each day you get unfastened foreign money otherwise it will no longer work freely

Yes i also  see that option in the youbit menu bar  in the youbit  we can earn free coins and we can  get claim in different currencies in the youbit we can  collect the reward on daily basis from the you bit  here we can get the claim  by post sharing on social media like facebook and twitter also  in the daily basis we can claim free rewards that will added by the forum direct into the wallet so keep work keep using of youbit to get claim free daily rewards.

of course you can definitely take delivery of free Yobit coins. You realize that any guise allocate the Yobit switch in that case it established free coins from youbit exchanges. If you finished trading with Yobit discussion subsequently you traditional free coins but trading regulate requisite gorged fill.

You container carve up this separate sites.

Actually to me I don't have idea on this but I think if you trade with them you may get the opportunity to get free coin but coinpayu gives you free coin if you view their ads. It depends on the number of ads you view and they will pay you Satoshi.

Edited by Biojay
  • Useful or interesting 1

Well, I did not know that you can earn directly from yobit.

All I know is you can exchange there.

But you know there are money taps where you can earn for free,but you can not earn too much.

I think that investment is the best way to get money

I think there is a certain thresh that you need to get you need to work as hard and put together everything gin the right perspective we need to work as hard and be sure of every single strategy that would work as hard and put together every work positions that we have are are really powerful there are so many things that yobit give but there is a certain thresh hold in trades you have to achieve

• +4 1