Multiple Accounts - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Multiple Accounts

On 9/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, cryptokram said:

There are so many people in Bitcointalk.org which has multiple accounts.

Even those popular users has their dummies.

The main rule is not to allow multiple accounts to join one contest or bounty.

The is where the action starts and get the red mark/tag and banned permanently.

How do I find out if a person has multiple Cryptotalk accounts, is it based on IP or anything? I think they are smart enough not to be detected. However, if we do not remove these accounts, it will affect the development of the forum.

There is two issues with having multiple accounts, first one is they give themselves reputations and make it unfair for other users

the second one is they use these account for earning money from yobit, a money that they dont deserve

There is a rule on this forum that we can't have multiple accounts so i believe admin already banned some accounts. I hope there is no chance for these cheaters. Just banned all the accounts or even ban the ip, so these ungrateful cheater didn't come back.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:47 PM, cryptosix said:

I just want the admin not to allow for multiple accounts in this forums just like Bitcointalk forums as this give bad reputation.

How many of you hate for having or allowing to create multiple accounts in any forums? Do you like to have more accounts or one for this forums.

My wish is to take strict actions on duplicate accounts including from the contest as others can get something for their loyalty.

It's a good suggestion at start it will be more tough.

I know the pain spammers ruin the original content value but it happens every where.

When there is a freebie count people try to scam the campaign more that's the reason nowadays most of the freebie givers also ask for KYC 😞

Thats not easy to detected dumies user, I think so many people here have multiple account, but I dont know for sure. Hopefully admin can check user IP and block who have 2 or more account.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Even if it might be okay with cryptotalk, it definitely would not have been okay with Yobit, if they found multiple accounts created on same IP, they will ban them. So, multiple account owners will have a difficult time escaping from both Cryptotalk and Yobit, but not just cryptotalk.

20 minutes ago, kamalsharma100 said:

Even if it might be okay with cryptotalk, it definitely would not have been okay with Yobit, if they found multiple accounts created on same IP, they will ban them. So, multiple account owners will have a difficult time escaping from both Cryptotalk and Yobit, but not just cryptotalk.

Ohh that's good thing for banning members, however the forum had this rule for multiple accounts and I think this thread should be closed for further posts.

Let's hope everyone will be equal in gaining everything and do not try to cheat the system.

First of all I want to ask what's in it if we create  double account in this forum. If just one account we cannot write more than 20 posts, except for those who can sit all day long in front of the computer, so they can write more than 30 posts a day, so maybe they need to create a new account to be able to write again and again, if like this happen, their account need to be blocked/banned. But my experience on social media for not login for long time, I forgot email and password, so create new account with new email. so if the case is like this, how to deal with it. 

41 minutes ago, Agios said:

First of all I want to ask what's in it if we create  double account in this forum. If just one account we cannot write more than 20 posts, except for those who can sit all day long in front of the computer, so they can write more than 30 posts a day, so maybe they need to create a new account to be able to write again and again, if like this happen, their account need to be blocked/banned. But my experience on social media for not login for long time, I forgot email and password, so create new account with new email. so if the case is like this, how to deal with it. 

It may be hard for you posting more than 20 times, but it is easy for us posting more than 100 times and now could you feel the difference between posters and non posters.

If you have created another account, then contact to the admin or a moderator than can deal with your account.

I thought it was impossible to create multiple accounts from the same IP address? Perhaps I am wrong on this but that was the impression I had. Saying that if you were using a mobile internet connection then the IP address would constantly change depending on your location...

3 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

I thought it was impossible to create multiple accounts from the same IP address? Perhaps I am wrong on this but that was the impression I had. Saying that if you were using a mobile internet connection then the IP address would constantly change depending on your location...

More than one account is forbidden. And that's right. I don't see the benefits of having two or more accounts. You work from one account and you pump your rank faster. It is possible and possible to create more than 1 account with 1 IP but I think the user will receive a ban immediately in the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, corrao25 said:

More than one account is forbidden. And that's right. I don't see the benefits of having two or more accounts. You work from one account and you pump your rank faster. It is possible and possible to create more than 1 account with 1 IP but I think the user will receive a ban immediately in the forum

they try to give themselves likes on posts and increase the reputation using their second and third accounts

Edited by Mohs3n71

As now we receive rewards for every post it is easy to understand why multiple account is not allowed.
People can just create 10 accounts and write 30 shitposts x 10...you do the math.
This would be pure abuse, and I see some people are doing it even now... 🙄

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Maybe you can mention this people here so we can bust them 🙂

I reported him multiple times and you can find his accounts in Topic for Reporting Members HERE  on last page...
that is one user making fake conversations with himself.  Moderators are just not banning them/him.... 🙄

Anyone who is abusing the forum with multiple accounts should be immediately banned from using it but if he has a second account just for chatting and he never do bounties , I think he should be allowed even if I'm against this,as 1 account should be enough.

Edited by Madara

4 minutes ago, Madara said:

Anyone who is abusing the forum with multiple accounts should be immediately banned from using it but if he has a second account just for chatting and he never do bounties , I this he should be allowed even if I'm against this as 1 account should be enough.

There is no only chatting... as every post will give you 1000 satoshis now, and people just chatting are rear, but I do see just few of them, not so many 😕

After this contest is finished I agree that having more than one account would be ok

• Useful or interesting 1

we must respect the decision of the forum management. surely they will do what is best for the forum to become better. but my personal opinion is that multi accounts will reduce the quality of the forum.

No need to fight, fellas, this world is no longer than three days. I present my love...