Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
aneukkameung

Cryptocurrency Transaction Speed, How Fast is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is playing a very important role in cryptocurrency transactions because it can be traded very fast and money is available very quickly through Bitcoin.

• +5 1

For transaction in speed that you do in all the wallet there is an option to pay more than the free it requires and if you pays more frees also get help for faster transaction fo any coins so di check that also

The bitcoin transactions is fast but depending on your transaction fee that you pay, the high transaction fee will make your transaction more fast, and thats why many exchanges are using high withdrawing fees in order to make your transaction very fast and reduce the chance to get hacked because hackers are always targeting unconfirmed transactions. 

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrency is a great platform and you And you can easily transact through this method. Rabbit clean may also be correct but I have never asked such questions 

• +1 1

Which article?  You made incomplete topic! Some famous  currencies to take short time for the transaction  are RippleXRP,  Binance Coin BNB,TWT & many more.  Bitcoin transaction speed is very slower for less fees & all sender's can't pay the huge transfer cost to process transfer quickly. 

Bitcoin is fast in making transactions and always demanded in the market anytime, same there are some other cryptocurrency that have fast transactions and have low transaction fess like litecoin and ripple are also good and fast in making transactions. 

On 1/27/2020 at 11:10 AM, aneukkameung said:

In the world of cryptocurrency, there are several criteria for a coin that is categorized as successfully used by the public, namely speed, price, supply and demand (supply and demand).

The faster a coin, the more transactions can be done. In this article I will explain how quickly transactions are needed by famous cryptocurrency.

One of the most important features that make cryptocurrencies desirable and more popular is that they are extremely fast, whether in conversion, supply or demand.

The transaction speed is all dependant on miners computation of long complex mathematical equation solving for which they are being paid from the fees also

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Compare to other cryptocurrencies Bitcoin has very slower speed in transactions. If you are looking for best blockchains with highest speed I can suggest Nano, Doge and Bitcoin cash. they are the best coins in the market with lowest fee and fast transaction.

Bitcoin is the father for every other coins and it's fast and totally decentralized. That's the most important thing for me because no one can change something in this system. In our days there are a lots of coins start to showed up and most of them aren't decentralized. Bitcoin is fast but if you don't have a too much investment it could be painful the withdraw fee's.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin takes fifteen minutes for transaction. The transaction speed of etherium is fifteen seconds.This is the highest speed for any crypto coins. 

The fees that you set per byte are the most important thing as for when the transaction will get confirmed, you should generally put 10-20 sats per byte to get a fast transaction

Crypto currencies are fairly fast in making transactions but not as fast as fiat currencies but I think that this is gradually changing as crypto currencies are getting adopted into the mainstream and will probably be faster than fiat currencies when they are fully adopted.

My friend that bitcoin is the most famous, the oldest and the highest priced currency in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, so it is the same cryptocurrencies, the same speed, and the same qualities perfectly, with some features in the Bitcoin system being the most common currency and the highest price. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The speed of conducting transactions is an important matter in cryptocurrencies, but there are many other characteristics that must be found in cryptocurrencies, such as how secure the cryptocurrencies is and the percentage of fees required by the transfer

The transaction speed of all cryptocurrencies is good but if we talk about the transaction speed of bitcoin this is also have good transaction speed therefore bitcoin has a good demand in the crypto market.

Bitcoin transaction is so much fast and i think 50 transaction completed in just 1 second but the ETH2.0 transactions is fast than this because the limit of that transaction is 1000 in just 1 second.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In the cryptographic trade, most of the cryptocurrencies are fast their transactions, but in my personal criteria the cryptocurrencies that I use the most to make transactions with low commission and a very good speed are these cryptocurrencies:

1. XRP
2. BNB
3. TRX
4. LTC
5. RUB

These are the cryptocurrencies that I use to make transactions and the transaction fees are not so high, I highly recommend them because they are very easy to sell and spend.

I hope it works for you as much as it works for me.

Currently there are many currencies that beat bitcoin, which can sometimes take up to an hour to verify a transaction, therefore it is one of the slowest currencies on the market, among the fastest currencies you can find XRP, TRX, Waves, Nano and BNB if using the BEP20 network, which confirms all transactions in 10 seconds.

The speed of Bitcoin is fast but the transaction fee is a bit high and I guess it is because the price is very high and it because it regarded as the God of cryptocurrency, many members don't use Bitcoin for transportation they instead convert it to xrp or litecoin since there transaction fee is a bit low

• +3 1

One important feature of crypto currency is fast transaction. Bitcoin has fast transaction but sometime its speed is slow because of blocks. If you want more fast transaction you have to pay for that.

Bitcoins transaction speed is about 10 minutes, it is one of the slowest coin when it comes to transaction speed, as for supply its supply is very limited and its almost reached its limit, the good thing about bitcoin is that over time it became a store of value

• +1 1

Ok bitcoin is the most popular coin, but in terms of scalability bitcoin lags for example compared tk XRP that can process up to 50000 transactions per secon , when bitcoin can handle only 7. With lightning network it's scalability should improve

• +3 1

Sometimes the transactions are not fast, I think this is depending on the network too, it is true that bitcoin is the most valuable coin now but also he has some disadvantages like every other coin, and if you paid a lot money as fees, then you will receive your payments quickly

• +1 1

Obviously dude transactions speed matters a lot in dealing with a coin like no transaction speed is not much appreciated by people and Bitcoin has somehow low transactions speed rather than some other coins.