NAXCOIN Yobit !! - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

NAXCOIN Yobit !!

First and foremost, don't listen to anyone on here, myself included, do your own research.Seeing so many people here recommend you invest in TRX or their altcoin of choice is worrying, but especially TRX, anyone who knows anything about Tron or Justin will know that it's sketchy as hell too much bad press and PR disasters have happened with TRX and that's reason enough for me to stay away from it. Even really early investors made money off Bitconnect, what I mean by that is these markets are irrational, even if a coin exit scams or pump and dumps, there's still a few who made money while the majority lose out. Tron may do well short term but every red flag tells me to keep away from it long term.The lesson goes for all other altcoins as well though, nobody can tell you where or what to invest in, do your research, don't spend money you're not prepared to lose and bet on projects you're passionate about and understand, that way even if you lose, it will hurt much less.The best advice though is...

On 10/7/2019 at 12:35 PM, mostawda3 said:

What do you think my friends about Naxcoin coin
On Yobit?
I bought it for a high price of 51 Satoshi
But I think it will climb again for 30 Satoshi
What do you think?

it is difficult to judge what will happen to the coin in the future, but I do not see any signs of growth, at least in the next month there is at least an investment. this is good, but there is also a fall that the invest is not able to compensate, be careful

198Y5QPKDsfrrAy27CcAzo551gXs4Rpx8g   for a little girl for donuts and coffee(BTC)

On 10/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, mostawda3 said:

On Yobit?
What do you think?

honestly I do not know about NAXcoin, and if you buy it too high and now go down,

I do not guarantee it can go back up,

LegendEXXA is a Singaporean multi-currency crypto wallet in the form of a mobile application that we put on a smartphone. You can just store your cryptocurrency on it, but you can do something much more interesting! By clicking just a few buttons, you can send your Bitcoins, Ethers, USDT or other coins in trust. Having made this simple action, you begin to receive daily profit of 3-19% per month (if the deposit is up to $ 300 - 3% -9%, if the deposit is more than 300 $ - 6% -19%)! But that's not all! You get profit in EXXA tokens, the price of which is constantly growing!In a similar project - Plus token, which worked for a year and a half, the price of the token increased from $ 0.4 to $ 300. Initial Plus Token investors have increased their capital by more than 600 times! Many have become millionaires. Naturally Plus Token is already a missed opportunity, But in the form of a second chance for this is EXXA, where the project has not yet started and the price of the token at the very start!T...

12 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

naxcoin is just a shitcoin
You shouldn't bother them too much
I just shared my opinion around it like there could be a pump
Because the currencies of the Yobit platform gets its pump

Thanks for the investment advice, I've learnt a lot from your response, thanks for the information shared, 

Any advice for a potential futuristic coin for long holding? 

• Useful or interesting 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

13 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

you are welcome my friend
There are a lot of good currencies that can be invested for a long time
Such as: Litecoin + Ethereum + DigiByte + Dogecoin + Lsk + Siacoin + Ada ...
The list is long

I personally like Litecoin and ethereum coin, doge movements is too slow for my liking... Smiling 

Thanks for the response. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

I have not heard of this coin. I would advise that you research it thoroughly before investing in it. I generally tend to stay with the more popular coins such as eth ltc btc. NAX sounds risky but the choice is yours. 

Just now, aann001 said:

If you don't know this coin, I think you need to study man.
This coin is good and has a long enough age, obviously this coin is potential in my opinion ..

Do you know how many exchanges it is currently listed on?

I checked on CoinMarketCap and there is no information regarding the coin and neither is there any information on CryptoCompare...

The fact that it is not showing on the above two sites makes me very wary indeed about touching it.

in my opinion , i think its a dead coin , is keep falling and falling and falling , just keep away from her brother , good luck .

• Useful or interesting 1

36 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

in my opinion , i think its a dead coin , is keep falling and falling and falling , just keep away from her brother , good luck .

But maybe pumping it any day
That's what I hope to make up for my loss
I rushed and bought it for a great price, but the Satoshi 13 is good

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

yes yobit whales can do  that too , my conseil to put a sell order so may the coin up again one day and you make up your lose wich i hope  ☺ 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:33 PM, iloveyobit said:

Naxcoin is not a dead coin, they are still actively providing updates on Twitter but very rarely.
and this coin also has a low price that is pumped at any time by many users, maybe the developers themselves ..
bad for investing but good for short term trading ..

4 hours ago, Donanald said:

Those coins that have a P&D price are not recommended for new traders if you want to buy NAXcoin.
Good skills are needed to trade this coin.
I think this is a good suggestion and needs to be remembered 🙂

I feel that way too, developers of naxcoin are speculating on prices.
if it has a 10% increase it will go down 30% and it is very bad to get profit ..

The best decision is that you say you choose another coin, don't stick to one coin.

You buy it to high 50 satoshi you have to wait 3 moth if he can go up to 30 satoshi 

now it is with 13 satoshi and it's going down i cant tell you what to do it's your money

18 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

You buy it to high 50 satoshi you have to wait 3 moth if he can go up to 30 satoshi 

now it is with 13 satoshi and it's going down i cant tell you what to do it's your money

Unfortunately I trusted yobit's platform, I thought it would raise it above 100 satoshi until users buy and start to go down, but my analysis was completely wrong
Yobit's actions are always very difficult to predict

I have never seen that coin.Does it give free money on investbox too? If it doesnt then why did you invest in it? Can You give a little bit informations about it

3 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

Unfortunately I trusted yobit's platform, I thought it would raise it above 100 satoshi until users buy and start to go down, but my analysis was completely wrong

never predict in yobit and never choose coins from chat room you will loose every think just invest in real  and famous coin in yobit not shit coin and there is a lot there 

It's fake just to bring more people to participate in pumb and you stay in the last witout make any profit 

i see theme in chat room buy x it will pumb whene i see this x coin they dont have any value and any volume 

so keep attention 

On 10/19/2019 at 5:25 PM, mostawda3 said:

Yes man, I agree with what you say.
analyzing altcoin on the yobit exchange is very difficult to do.
as well as this NAXcoin which only has an increase because of the pump in their chatroom.
I do not like this..

34 minutes ago, ajizz said:

Yes man, I agree with what you say.
analyzing altcoin on the yobit exchange is very difficult to do.
as well as this NAXcoin which only has an increase because of the pump in their chatroom.
I do not like this..

Personally, I don't buy the coins that people recommend in the chat, because most people don't want you to win, they want to sell the currency they bought.

The price of nax coin is 9 satosi now. now the market is down so the price is low. you should hold your coin to increase the price . I think nax coin has a bright future  as in past its price was 185 satosi. so you can wait for the price 100 satosi.

On 10/7/2019 at 6:05 PM, mostawda3 said:

On Yobit?
What do you think?

I tried to view on Coinmarketcap, but it is not showing the result. If this new coin got dropped in price, then this could be a failure in the project. I would suggest to pull your money as soon as possible, if the price not increasing in a month.

I don't know about naxcoin, but we all know, it is risky to invest in a new coin or not a good project because high chances of losing money, It's okay if you just day trading with that coin, but holding for long term I don't think so.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day