The difference between private key and a public key - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The difference between private key and a public key

It is important to understand the public key and the private key. We must keep our private key private. Private information should not be shared with anyone. We must take precautions and take good measures to avoid scammers and scams.

I did not know the meaning of a private key and a public key and the difference between them, but now I have an idea to thank you and thank colleagues for explaining them to me. This is one of what I like most in the forum all the members are cooperating with each other

• +5 1

The private key will protect your funds from hackers and other people and prevent the possibility of stealing your money. So anyone who owns your private key, He can use your coins or tokens. The public key is created from the private key.

The address and private keys of our wallet are the password or security code that is used for accessing our wallet. I am also new to this forum. I do not know the features of these two keys and I really thank you Of course it must be kept in a secret place.If it is easy to hack our wallet, we should always share the public key, not the private key. If we share the private key, it creates problems for us...

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. We must all read such an important topic. I did not know before the difference between them, but now I know well

What a fabulous post,I'm sure this will really be useful to if not all but to most of the forum members especially the beginners who font yet know the scopes in this forum,it can perhaps serve as s guidance to them also,for them not to fall in scammers traps

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation of the public key and the private key, and now we have realized that we must keep our locks inside the forum as if it were our home

Private key is the only way to access to your assets in the crypto world so it will protect you from hackers and other people to steal your money and leaking it  and anyone who owns it can use your encrypted property. The public key is created from the private key.

In my point of view i will say that there is a difference between private key and public key. We receive payment through our wallet public key which is shown by all. And the other side private key is our wallet access. We have to always keep it safe. If we lose it then we cann't access our wallet.

This is important information for beginners, as they often feel confused in differentiating between these two terms, and it is very important to avoid sending our private keys to anyone and to avoid entering them on any site, so that we are not exposed to hacking and theft.

Thank you for this clarification, my friend. None of us should share my private key in order not to be stolen, and we must beware of fraudsters as much as possible.

There is not much difference in this. Many people use it for their private account. Its is known as private key .And the people who use it as public have fed the public. According to me, this is the difference between the two. Public key will be used for public and private key will be used for private as private account 

Yes, my friend, in my opinion, we should use secure wallets. I recommend using the Trust Wallet because it is the most secure and has a high degree of privacy

As we can know from it's name private key it means it should remain private and shouldn't be share with any other. As sharing your private key with anyone brought a big risks for you as anyone who has access to your private could reach to your wallet as well so be careful about it.

Public keys are where money can be received 
The private keys are where the money can be sent from the store. 
You must be careful not to give private keys to anyone to ensure that money is not stolen.

Most people cannot distinguish between private and public keys and do not protect their private keys well, and this causes them to lose their cryptocurrencies, so I advise everyone to save their private keys even if the matter is a little difficult, but it is worth the effort

Thank you for this information. I have so little information about him that he must keep our key and our personal information and not show it to anyone during the transfer process so that you are not deceived.

The private key is that it cannot be shared with anyone.  The public key should be shared with everyone.  Many personal accounts and wallets have many personal things of their own, which cannot be shared among the common people.  Basically, this is the difference between a private and a public key

This topic is useful. Thank you, my friend, for explaining the difference between a public key and a private key
Every day we learn more information about this exciting world of cryptocurrencies

Good question dear sharing your knowledge with us.public is such a key wich is good and benecial for the public.than private key is such key which is created by the owner. 

Yes, my friend of course you are right, there are two types of keys private key and a public key, the private key is yourown, and you can not view it on anyone or our information and money will be stolen, and the public key you can offer to everyone in order to receive your payments on it. 

• +1 1

What a legitimate topic, first and foremost we have to no what is private and what is public, first let talk about public you can make your phone as a public phone so that everybody will be using it, and private something you can hide it to everyone you will be the only parson to no about that is called private,like your cryptotalk  account is a private.

Well, in my own little understanding, what I know that is referd to as a private key is our various password that we use which we don't want other people to know, while public key are those security codes that we don't mind if other people know them.

Of course, in addition to that, we must also avoid connection from public and untrusted networks because they may be compromised, and keep private keys securely and not give them to anyone.

• +2 1