The difference between private key and a public key - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The difference between private key and a public key

Thank you, my friend, for your post and for explaining the difference between the types of keys

Your subject has helped me a lot,

Absolutely dear, we must be careful when using the keys and use private keys in order to keep our affairs safe and secure

Thanks for sharing and I noticed that your every topic is Informative and helpful for everyone . And it is right that private key is secure and safe for us . It is include on set of numbers or degiit and private key is most important and safe for us. 

Thank you for helpful data. Perhaps if there were any individuals, who didn't think about that. He will know right now by your theme. If that we have taken in the contrast between open key and private key. The subsequent advance is to figure out how to make solid secret phrase and how to safe your wallet.

I agree with you my friend..We can simulate the public key to an e-mail..We can send it to others to infer us..and we can compare the private key with a password..We must keep it for ourselves and not share it until no one can access the wallet ..

I hope that everyone keeps the private key secret in order to keep your money safe ... and I wish you success my friends ..

Thank you very much for this valuable sharing, my dear friend. It is very important information that junior members must view so that they can secure their accounts and not fall prey to fraud and deception

• +1 1

This is very useful, I knew that the private key is very important and I cannot give it to anyone, especially untrustworthy people, and the public key is not important to this degree, but I did not know the exact meaning, thank you for the information, we have to be careful about that to keep our money from being lost  and theft

Thanks my friend for this clarification. I agree with you that the private key must be well preserved and not shared with anyone in order not to be hacked. Because it is our key to safety.

• +3 1

Private key means our personal information. We must keep our account information private. And the public key that we can share with others. We must keep our account and wallet information private and not share it with anyone.

My dear friend we better to use the address instead the public code , it's much safer and no one can know what currencies we have in our account , because if we use the public code maybe some hacker check our account and see that there is a lot of coins there , that will encourage him to try to hack our account , so wallet address much better to use .

• +3 1

I think a private key is your key of an account so don't need this type of keys with anyone don't rush time and public key is your share with anyone but private you just keep in your mind not just to anyone 

Best of luck

In fact, I thank you for this post. It is really useful and we can now be more careful about the private key in reality I did not know about this before and now I will be careful about my wallet and my key

• +4 1

I can certainly see the difference between private and public keys. Private keys are a essential part of our all accounts and earnings. While public keys help us to connect with other accounts having digital currencies. It's just like banking system. 

This is a very good topic because I have been hearing about these private and public keys. And after reading this topic and really glad because I have achieved something new.

The public key is the wallet address you put there to receive funds into your account, your private keys are what you use to access your blockchain wallet, and they should be kept in a safe place at all times.
 Good luck and I wish you all beautiful

Yes, my friend, and it is considered one of the safest, and keeping coins away from theft is to use a cold wallet and keep your private and public keys away from everyone. Thank you.

• +2 1

This is true. Thank you for spreading the information. The story is like your home. Your home address is the public key and everyone is allowed to know it.The key to the house in which you enter your house is your private key and no one is allowed to own it.

• +2 1

Public  key means you account number that you can share with others in order to receive money and and you can share it with other and private key is that you do not share with other and if some one know about it then he can withdraw your money.

• +3 1

Thank you so much dear to increase my knowledge. I know about it from your post. Both keys are very important if we want to keep our account safe and if we with other and private key is that you do not share with other and if some one know about it then he can withdraw your money

The distinction between the public key and the private key is that the public key allows you to access your account but not transfer money. The private key allows you to access your account and transfer money. But, make sure no one knows your secret key so that no one will break your account.

Thank you for these clarifications and examples. I did not know in advance what the difference between private and public keys is, but what I understood now is that we only have to share the public key with other people for the exchange or anything, but we have to keep the private keys for ourselves because revealing them will cause others to steal us and we do not know.

• +3 1

Dear crypto members public key is that in which people use to share key in order to get transaction from others and  it can be shared with other but private key is that we cannot share with other and if we share it with others then it is dangerous for us.

I would like to keep your own keys safe and share them with someone not as well as it is easier to someone to penetrate your account and pull all your batue. The general key is the title of the battle you are using to pay for the biking. It is absolutely distributed because there is no risk to knowing people entitled Your wallet, but the private key is unique to each portfolio and should never be shared. What is generally used public key is used in your payment method.

The difference is clear in your explanation, but everyone must make sure that you should never, and under any circumstances, give your private keys to anyone because he will be able to access your personal wallet easily.

The public key is nothing but the address to the wallet that you put out for receiving funds.And the private key is what you use to asses to your account.Dont shares any one else otherwise you fase problem.

• +1 1