Safe wallet - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

Welcome, my friend, the safe wallet is the most important factor in cryptocurrencies, as it saves money away from fraudsters and thefts, and I recommend platform wallets yobit Because it has a high level of safety

In my opinion Trust wallet is the safest and more secured wallet than all others and I suggest it on the basis of my personal experience and all tge reviews of the well known crypto expert colleagues. It offers the best features amd security to our funds.

The best place to store your cryptocurrencies, and even your money, is the Yopet platform because it enables you to trade currencies, its fees are low, it is safe against pirate attacks, and it is highly reliable.

I recommend you to use Yobit wallet, I use it and I think it is the best.
Dealing with it is easy because it is reliable and you can trade in it and invest in it and there you are not afraid of your money at all.
welcome my friend.

hello friend I want to tell you that the you beat well it is the most secure and variable value for a valid provides as many services we can also investment method using eubit you beat also provides us to watch our useful content and it provide us many things on its platform so we should working on ubit account

you are such a useful information as a beginner in this form I learnt a lot from your post if you only want to save and use a paper wallet to make transactions I can't use any wallet but paper wallet I think good in my opinion

• Useful or interesting 1

So dear there are numbers of wallets that are present. I personally use yobit wallet to save my money.

And there are also many wallets there is bitcoin coin wallet. 

So this is on you which wallet you want to use .

Thanks.

I think, my friend, that if you have Bitcoin and want to store it, it will be a good blockchain wallet and it is one of the best wallets in the world and I rely on it to store my cryptocurrencies and I advise everyone to use it because it is a reliable wallet. Thank you.

Yes, of course we need to use strong passwords to keep our wallets safe.  Passwords or verification codes can never be shared with anyone.  You must refrain from clicking on any notification.  Because through this your personal information can be passed on to others.  Be careful.

There are many secure wallets my friend I think you should take advantage of adult knowledge here to use a safe and reliable wallet

I think that the best Bitcoin wallet is coinbase, one of the best trading platforms in terms of safety and compliance with government regulations. Coinbase is one of the most important platforms affecting the cryptocurrency market by offering multiple options that are not found in other platforms.

The best wallets I would recommend in this regard are binance and coinbase wallets. These wallets are very secure, very fast, and have low transaction fees. I love trading with Binance. Both its mobile app and web browser are very well prepared. I have never had any problems until today.

In my opinion the best wallet is btc for get profits. If we have proper knowledge about it then we can get much profits by invest or trading btc.So,you can use bitcoin for get profits. @SelimAbi well said. 

There are a lot of safe wallets in the Play Store.

For me, I use the Trust Wallet and Safepal because they are very safe and have a smooth and easy-to-use interface and the withdrawal fees in them are low.

• +1 1

We must keep our wallets secure, and use strong passwords. Our information cannot be shared with anyone.  And to save our money we can save in Best yobit wallet.

There are many safe wallets and from real experiences such as Trust and Binance. I dealt with them and you do not lose anything in them. You also have a Payeer wallet.

Yes,of course we need to secure our account in order to keep safe. We need a strong password and also we shouldn’t share verification code or something.

Also for safe wallet you can use coin base wallet or safe wallet. It's security is strong and a lot people are using it.  Yobit wallet is also safe for keep bitcoin or withdraw.

I congratulate you for your question before you leave your money in an insecure wallet, and this is the first step to success. I believe that the following wallets will benefit the purpose: blockchain, coinbase, binance

• +1 1

Dear Friend
Personally, I recommend you to use yobit wallet
I have been using it for a while, dealing with it is very easy, it provides a large number of currencies and investments, and it is a reliable portfolio

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Welcome my friend.
I haven't tried converting yet ..
But I heard about the binance wallet that it is strong. I know more than one person who uses it and tracks cryptocurrencies and makes profits through it.

One of the safest and most legitimate sites in which to store your encrypted currency binance and this blockchain that I know and advised me of my dear friends and it is tried and I hope that others will help you too

Dear friend you can use any non custodial wallet or any paper wallet to store your crypto currencies safely.Overall paper wallets are very good to use and have a lots  of reliable features to protect our multiple crypto currencies.But if you want to store BTC you should use Electrum wallet which is safe and secured wallet due to its good security system.I like this wallet you can use it easily without any fear .

• +1 1

There are several wallets present in market for cryptocurrency. But few of them like coinbase, Blockchain, etc are really secure and simple wallets to use. Blockchain will be a good option among all others.. 

In fact, there are a lot of wallets on the Internet and you can do a full search for them and be able to know which one is the best for you, but for me and for most members, we use the yobit platform where you can link it to your account in the forum and it has a very easy and safe working system. And it is not penetrated