Safe wallet - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

You can Try using Binance which is the safest and most secure wallet and you dont need to do the KYC to use the wallet you will also receive Bonus if you use it for trading. Is very efficient 

Coinbase is the best,  you try it out.  It is trusted secure and efficient. You won't loose your coin.  You can as well store them in yobit 

By the way, I have not used any wallet yet but I have heard and seen that my friends use trust wallets. The trust wallet is well secured and secure. I also advise you to use a trust wallet.

there are many wallet in online platform.. but if you want to store hyour money you have to choose a good wallet..i suggest you that coinbase, blackchain and others wallet is safe for storing bitcoin..but YOBIT also a safe wallet

22 hours ago, Phosphorus said:

I think coinbase is the safest wallet worldwide. The wallet is secured. You have to varify it with your id card. Beside that most of the site makes their exchanges with coinbase. So i think it is the best. Thanks for reading.

Yes my friend coinbase is a good wallet because am also using for saving my coins, this wallet support saving our coins safe and secure. And it's among the most popular wallet using by alot different people because it's good in savings and difficult to easily get attack by scammers due to his powerful.

Dear friend to me, I work on a yobit wallet and it is very safe and practical and does not take much fees while trading..I advise you to use it because it is good. I wish you good luck.

Hi Friends !

I am new on this fourm.I am working hard to earn some money from the fourm.I want to withdraw the money and save the money in my wallet in which save my currencies.

The most awesome wallets where you can store your coins must be on coinbase and binance , the two best and most well known ones. At that point disconnected no uncertainty is an equipment wallet like record nano.

My suggestion is use yobit as exchanger your coins because its safe and protect your account .yobit gives good exchange rate to you and in this way you can protect your self from scamming 

There are lots of electronic wallets but some of the most popular e-wallet are binance , coinbase , blockchains. These are some of the trusted e-wallets. I think coinbase wallet is the best wallet.Coinbase offers great functionality and security for your bitcoinsI found coinbase wallet is the most secure wallet in the crypto world. Coinbase wallet is one of the best digital wallet I tried so far. Their service is really good and you cam make sure the safety of your coins. 

Wellcome on this platform 

I suggest you to use yobit exchanger because its safe and secure and easy to use

your earning will be secure on yobit platform 

you can easily withdraw your money and also trade and invest your money on yobit platform and gets some extra profit 

My friends, I think.  We got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them.  I want a secure wallet to store my coins.  Have any tips?

Send your coins to a coin wallet that has exchanges and you can use their wallet on your mobile. This wallet is safe.

for me i tried many wallets so i found coinpot is very perfect which gives you the safety and updated prices and the withdrawing choices and the deposit choices so try it

• +1 1

Hello friend I recommend the Trus Wallet, it is very easy to handle you can exchange coins internally, supports all ERC20 tokens, it is a very safe wallet I have been using it for some time and so far so good. 

Edited by Mamba79
  • +1 1

If you want to know about safe wallet to secure your currency. Then create your yobit exchange. It is safe and secure wallet to secure your currency and for withdraw.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Save wallet is very important question. You can use trust wallet or base wallet. Thank you my dear friend.

There are lots of safe wallets out there, all you have to do is check them out. Trust wart, atomic wallet, Blockchain wallet are all good and trustworthy wallets that you can use without much difficulty or problems. However the best one to use and also the safest is hardware wallets like ledger but they are more complex to use.

I will  suggest to you that use this yobit exchanger as a wallet mate because they will make sure that they will handled it safely and you don't need worried about that, you can also do trading, investing and betting here so that you can earned some extra coins.

I think that the Yobit platform is safe and good, as is the Binance platform, but I advise you not to share your personal information with others so that no one can access it

• +1 1

I recommend you to use Yobit because it is a safe and reliable wallet. I have tried it in addition to that there is not a lot of fees on it .. if you know about the wallet better inform me please

• +3 1

Yobit is a platform I have recently heard and according to them it is the best wallet to store cryptocurrency. Its also the safest wallet whcih uses 2fa verification code to access it and I think it probably the best way to make our account secured. 

There are many secure wallets that can store cryptocurrency, try using coinbase, blockchain or Myetherwallet. In my opinion, this is a very popular and trusted type of online wallet, the most important thing is to keep your private key safe. If you want complete security, use an external wallet.

Dear there are many wallet to save the money. No one scam but for more trust and reliable for exchange is the coinbase blockchain and trust wallet. If you are have any wallet. Which you trsut. 

Yobit,block chain,faucets all these are very profitable wallets to make profit and save money.tgere is much more information available at network you may make search.i also share my opinion to all of my friends that which wallet is useful.

Dear as my knowledge that yobit wallet is best and safe wallet and we can invest and withdraw easily on it. It give us good profit on our payments.its rules and policies are so easy and simple.we can believe on it. Many wallet are available but yobit wallet is provide us good profit from others. I am give advised to all to use it and forget others.