Safe wallet - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

I advise you to use a blockchain wallet, if you want to store Bitcoin or Ethereum, it is safe and easy to use, but one of its disadvantages is that it does not support a large group of different cryptocurrencies.

If I was you, I will keep them in yobit, or use coinpot wallet, these two are good solutions, I used coinpot wallet for more than two, it is good and the fees are 0%, I stored in it a good amount of bitcoin but nothing bad happened to it, take a look at it and tell me your opinion..

• +2 1

I know that a secure wallet is a hardware wallet, if you pretend to hold your bitcoins in a hardware wallet for future use, if you are a daily trader, choose the best website exchange to keep part of bitcoins online and avoid withdrawal fees when taking advantage  There is opportunity

Not a lot of wallets, but Yobit wallet is the best among its competitors in terms of easy-to-use interface and ease of dealing with it. Although I am new in this field, I did not feel any difficulty in dealing with the wallet

• +5 1

If you want to save to your money or bitcoins then you should select the trust wallet because it is really trusted for all people. And it having the huge memory space and the transaction fee of this wallet is very affordable. This wallet having the huge fame all over the crypto world. It is most convenient and easy to use. 

14 hours ago, Noor Fatima 8425 said:

Dear mate , if you want to store your crypto currencies for short time than coinbase is the best option. It will come to your mind that coinbase is an online wallet, how can it be safe ? Dear , coinbase store 97%  of your assets in offline cold storage . When the assets are in offline cold storage they are difficult to hack . For the long term storage , i preferred you to uses hardware wallets. 

Well said my friend coinbase is very good and that is why it has earn good reputation from many people around the world within a short period of time and I believe trust wallet as well as coinomi are also good good wallet for us to store our coins. What do you think?

Hello mate,if you only want to save use a coinbase wallet safe or not depends on how you protect your private keys,it is one of the trusted wallet,there are many wallete to save but i suggested the coinbase wallet is to secure.

my friend they might tell you that at this time many safe wallets are available on the internet but you should to be careful when you choose any wallet this time there are many fake wallets are also available on the internet that they can stole your money and you cannot do anything

• +4 1

Hey friend I hope you are well. By the grace of God, the safest wallet in my time is Coinbase, Binance and Trust Wallet. These are the most trusted and reliable wallets in my opinion at the moment. You and I wanted to know which scholars' wallets would be safe for us, so I expressed my opinion to you, I hope that the members of this platform will be able to choose their wallet through my feedback. Of course I have given the opinion that all the wallets are trustworthy and reliable. I am ending my statement here.

I advise you to payer or pm. As for digital currencies, I rely on coinpayment and the majority of currencies on the platform. If you are going to withdraw or save your coins or tokens safely,  as a suggestion I give Trust Wallet or Atomic Wallet, I consider that they are safe and easy to use, in addition, they are available for Android phones.

Personally i use many wallet . But the best wallet is trust wallet. This wallet is the safe and secure wallet. Your amount is safe. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I love this forum.

Hi everyone well yobit wallet is best for exchange your bitcoins and it's easy and safe to use and also you can know the rates and investment your profit and can buy and sales also by your coins online transaction 

• +2 1

Dear friend, you can use Coinbase Wallet if you want to save your valuable assets safely. Because that's the only thing I believe in.

It is the best or highly protected I favorite for short-term storage and daily transactions, it saves 97% of your resources offline in cold storages. When resources are offline ColdPrecious partner, first of all welcome here, I hope you enjoy the beautiful environment of this platform. Dear I like to save you money coinbase wallet.

I advise my friend to use the basic Yobit wallet, as it is one of the most secure investment portfolios, and it is also not like any other, because I have tried more than one wallet and all of them must pay for my money preservation, but the original wallet is free

Hello friend  When we make money online, we keep our money in our wallets to protect ourselves from scammers and hackers.  There are many money bags to save money for this promotion.  So there are many ways to save currencies, some of which are not safe and secure.  As far as I know, Coinbase cryptocurrencies can be kept well and safe.  Thank you so much

I'm using coin base wallet presently and i haven't faced any problem of insecurity,so I recommend you also go for it because it has strong security and therefore will be difficult for a third party to tamper with it

Friend, I advise you, binance is the wallet that I use and for me, in my opinion, it is the best wallet that there is in terms of security, it is very safe and in buying and selling it is also very safe, take all possible precautions.

You are a wonderful person, my friend, and you choose what is best for you, of course I advise you to trust wallet, and atumic wallet are the best and safest in all the internet and in every cryptoworld. 

• +3 1

We must be careful when using wallets, we must put our money in well-known and secured wallets such as Coinbase, bearing in mind that the yobit platform is a platform for trading and a wallet for storing currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, there are many wallets out there, and I will like to suggest to you to use any of these ones that I will recommend to you, I have tried all of them an I found them to be good and trusted, 

1 . binance

2 Luno

3. Quidax.

Each wallet is secure if you create strong passwords and enable all security options such as two security authentications. There are also some online wallets that give us extra security such as Coinbase Wallet. Coinbase Wallet is a very popular online wallet. It is 100% trusted and 100%  safe.

The safest wallet would be hardware wallet. It is the most secured and you should have one of you intend to store your money for a long time. That way you don't have to worry about the security.

Electrum is safe wallet to store btc safely due to its valueable security system. Electrum has a losts of good features and manage multi crypto tokens as well as multiple currencies. It is well known ctypto wallet.But you can choose any other paper wallet for protecting your financial activities or funds. i advise you please avoid to use web wallet which have a bit risk of hacking crypto assets.