Important for all new and beginners here - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

Hello dear, the position is very wonderful and very useful, as the first person to register in this forum and be a beginner thing has to read the rules and laws in the forum and follow them, as he must then share what is useful and take advantage of the topics and the responses are positive and I wish success to all

Excellent post friend, a lot of information and very detailed, in my opinion if all the new ones who enter the forum will read this type of post they could avoid being banned here

• +3 1

Hello friends hope you all are fine. It was amazing to see your post you are doing good job when we juniors read your comments our hopes are more strong and we achieve more think by listening your struggle stories and hard work i will follow your all suggestions. Pray for me.

All members who are beginners in this coding must initially read all instructions and tips and adhere to them and work continuously and actively to get an amazing result

The people who work here say that they have to work well, then they can do a good job, then they can have a lot of ideas about this. They need some cooperation in their work, then they can do more work.  It will be good to be able to post a lot of comments and learn something good. Hopefully we need cooperation

Thank you for writing this article. As a beginner, I learned a lot thanks to you. Now I know how to pay attention to my activities in the forum.

Dear you told all the information from joining process  to withdraw method which is very helpful for new members, if newbies read your post then i think they will able to work and also know about the reputation and withdraw method. 

The important thing for new members and beginners is to be careful on what to post by following the rules and regulations of the forum 

• +1 1

HOW ARE YOU MY ALL DEAR FRIENDS

i am a new here i did'nt know very well about this .so please help me and support me .please guid me and my other beginners fellows .we will be thankful for your support.

Very useful information. The forum will get large numbers of users, but the beginners must follow me to follow all the rules and regulations in this forum and not to use multiple accounts in order not to be banned or copy and thief you get warning points

Thank you very much for sharing this important information. I will try to follow all of forum rules. This post helps me a lot to know about this forum. I will try my best to maintain all rules. Thank you again.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:02 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Everything you say is true, this is very useful for beginners and learn from this post. Because so many beginners do not understand this. So first read the rules in this forum and it will help you get better.

it's a very useful not all for beginners but also for those who didn't understand all this site rules and i hoping that the members could understand it all and learn more about it so we can earn more a lot to this forum. happy posting.

I agree, you must read the rules first and then go posting, because otherwise you may get banned, because you do not know certain things, such as beginning with a capital letter.

Thank you so much for your important tips. As I am a beginner i'll try to follow  the instructions mentioned above. For a beginner this is very important  to know the rules and regulations of this forum. I'll try to avoid any mistakes and breaking rules.

I would like to thank you for this valuable information that helps us during our work within the forum, especially beginners, who should fully read the forum rules and abide by them and not violate them

When entering this forum, you must read the rules and regulations of this forum and you must finish 100 free posts and not copy other people's posts and write posts in a clear and understandable language and this is something of the basics

On 1/26/2020 at 6:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

This is a great and most important information and it's a beneficiary to every newbies and senior members of the forum too, carefully read and understand this content because it's a way of enlighten the members of the rules and regulations or the forum, most importantly we should avoid plagiarism, copy and paste, make sure to create useful, interesting and informative contents to also attract more reputations.

There are many things which are important for new some are given below 

1 give 100 comments as soon as 

2 then give daily 20 comments 

3 comments should be informative 

4 comments cant be copied and searched 

5 you should to try best to avoid from banned 

6 reacts daily 50 posts for only earn

Yeah you bare right .its Avery useful suggestions. I am new here so it will be very helpful for me.thanks brother for your suggestions .I will try to follow all the suggestions.

I really thank you my friend .. I am a new member here and I am very eager for such directions .. In fact, I find a few old members who direct the new members and give them advice, but many of them just give negative reviews without helping you .. So thank you very much and I will try or stick to these rules and guidelines .. Good luck everyone 🖤

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful information. Your post will help me a lot. Because I'm brand new to this site. I have been working for some days. Due to which there is not much experience. I have gained knowledge because of this post of yours. Which is why I will try to follow all the steps from now on.

Hi @Nezar are you giving acceptable information not just for begginers I think all member follow the instructions  its actually the new comers to help to us this site however I think the bitcoin members as of now join this site on the grounds that nobody hold on to join this site since this site pays truly so might be greeting bitcoin talk members to join in crypto talk family .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Super post with very useful and valuable information for all the members and specially for the newbies as they don't know about this necessary information.You really explained it superbly.I agree with all the pints that you mentioned in your post as these points are of great importance to work on this platform smoothly and without any kind of issues.Stay Blessed!

@Nezar Thanks for these useful tips although I still recommend newbies to use their time wisely in taking up deep research and survey in order to come up with useful and informative posts with good quality contents that can be helpful and attractive to other forum members without violating the forum rules and regulations

download (48).jpg

Hi friends,

i want to share some experience with you most of there new member of this platform are ban in the start.they don't understand to the forum nad give warning point.first of all every user mostly read and understand this platform.