The best time to trade - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Best time to trade is when market is crashing because we can earn a good deal here especially when bitcoin bull run start again. Thats why make sure that you bought bitcoin at cheap prices because this will give good profit to you

best time for trading is during bear run , if you have kept your crypto on stable currency like USD and XRP then during bear run you can get massive profit from trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading is not something you can do out of blue. Its something you only master after a good success and a bitter loss. So if someone has the guts to handle both, is the one who can do trading. Good luck with it.

Trading can be done every time.It usually depends upon the market rate.If the market going up or down you can make profit in buy or sell.

The best time to trade is when the market is down , this becomes one of the best areas to which we have to have a flow, the identity and the proper integration there is a lot of good information that we have to build up when doing so the market process and interventions and so when market is down buy , and when you gain enough , selll set your buy again , this should be a buy order

Yes and the best time to trade is when you hear about news about cryptocurrencies and the news indicates the rise or fall of a particular currency here you enter when you agree with other analyzes

On 1/27/2020 at 11:41 PM, Chy123 said:

From my perspective i would like to say that it should be best to trade when the market price is high or when yhe bitcoin price is high.Then one can be have profit.   

This is accurate mate, first, you cab buy some bitcoins into smaller amount and hold it for a long time by waiting some good value and sell it into higher price. Happy posting.

I think the best time to trade is when the price of a coin go down.Then you can buy a lot of coin and wait for the price of that coin to go up.When the price goes up you will be able to earn a lot of profit then.

The best time to trade at me is daily because you can gain experience in Jeddah and you can track the market and test its strength, and thus make it easier for you to know the appropriate time to work.

When the price goes down slowly then this the worry time for all the traders that price can goes to its all time low and when the price goes up gradually then start your trading without any hesitation 

It totally depends on market trading.when the market prise will get you high percentage of money transfar it to your account of withdraw.but every time its not suiable.   

Trade in digital currencies needs patience and needs time in order to monitor the market well and thus study the market and know the times that can be used for sale or purchase

Hello my friend. 

I think the answers depends on your experience and your own thoughts. In the mean time, Bitcoin price is going down so it's a good time to buy. After that, you hope that the price rises up and when it does, you sell !

But many traders and traders tell us that it is not necessary to trade when the market is volatile because it can cause us huge losses, this is what I know about trading in general, but a professional can do what I talked about, but for me it is very dangerous.

Thank you very much, my friend. Perhaps this issue of trade is currently occupied by many people, especially since the price of bitcoin is tense and changes every moment. I will benefit from your information and I am currently looking for a successful way to start trading

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best trading time is when the market close and the when the market is opening for the sale. But it is has seem that many people active during that.

Yes i agree with you and this is true..you are saying well we should trade at that time when price value of coins is high then we should sell our coins and when value is low we should bought the coins and save it till when price become profitable

from some days ago, bitcoin was 10000 now 8500$ i think if you buy now in the price and sell in 10000 for few days. Good profit about 20% from the trade amount.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:51 PM, Tresiaalam123 said:

Trading should generally be done ik the time when the market price is high and the price of the bitcoins is also high. If trading is done at that time then profit can be earned.

yes I agree to get handsome profit we must understand the indicators of the market.when indicator shows the price going up ,that is the best time to get profit and sell the btc.and if the price looking going down the that is the best time to buy btc and hold for them to next time when price goes up to get more profit.

Hello my friend. I don't think if there's a certain time to trade in crypto currency market as we all know its very uncertain so it will not be wise to make trade on a certain time. 

Sadly I can't tell when it's the best and appropriate time to trade since I have no ideas about trading features here in the forum I  am a beginner in the long run I will get to know of the best time to trade I think

As per my knowledge the best time to trade is when the market value is high. This is time where the chances of earning profit becomes high 

Finest time to trade in binance . I thik it's complete situate for trade .Thanks for indispensable asking questions and postpone with us .I aspiration you canister gets the largest part and cooperative information.