Ways to earn MONEY - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

Am proudly saying this today cryto is one of the best way to earn money..I was shocked when I saw my friends earn a lot of money from cryto crytotalk is the world best way to earn money..

Ways of earning.

Simple go out find a way to get best job that paid you well that improves your skills.

But I am also looking for money like as I came here in the search of money. 

Add posting.

If you know selling and how know of marketing go in the field of online marketing. 

Free lancing is today's best future. 

Go that way.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:24 PM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

yeah and we also join Fiverr ,Upwork ,Autocad, Graphics designing and Photoshop and many other firms 

There are many ways to earn money and as d society and world is getting advanced day-by-day the business has been divided into 2 sectors online and offline we all know how offline market is being conducted but there are several ways in which a person can earn online and one of the best examples crypto talk by earning digital currency.

Ways to earn money is simple came out find a job like as 

Like as this site of add posting you can earn income 

Make a YouTube channel.

Free-lancing  

Learn some other skills and some other ways of investing and reinvesting.

Yes you can Earn money on this forum by completing your daily 20 posts and to withdraw after Seven days but as a new member to this forum you have to complete your first 100 post.

Excellent guide friend! The best way to earn money that I have found over the years is this forum, because I listened to YouTube, Facebook and these types of platforms are very profitable but you need to have a lot of followers. Maybe next month I will start with Facebook, which I think is one of the most profitable and easy-to-use platforms.

These are very helpful informations, thank you. We're here because we want to improve our knowledge about crypto so we can make more money while we investing and trading. In crypto world i beileve we can still make good amounts of money if we invest wisely because crypto became more famous every year and i see myself as a early investor.

• +5 1

Hi there my friend and thanks for the informations you have provided. We are in an environment full of possiblities and opportunities but it is also a highly volatile dangerous environment too. So we should always be careful about scam projects and failed trades. What you have written is important to be on the safe side. Have a nice evening and cheers.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes you can be able to make money from the internet with the help of your mobile device on this forum but you have to first complete your 100 post after that you can now be able to stay your 20 daily posts which you will be earning from it.

Thank you so much dude to sharing this use ful and help ful method of earning with us.

There are many ways through which we can earn online.Internet give us a great opportunity to get success and earn money to change our life style.I also join crypto world for this purpose.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words mate. Many members are looking for part time jobs. But are not able to find a perfect job. Youe post can help them a lot. This are really great ways of earning.

Hello guys, the ways that I think you can earn money and that I have been thinking are several, I will list them:

A) traditional

1) Do web programming courses, I think it is a great alternative, since we can work remotely and there is a lot of demand today and there will be more every day (I highly recommend react and angular). Also there are many free courses to test how we feel and then on udemy you can find many very good and cheap

2) Troubleshoot software remotely, with teamviewer it is a great tool to do it and there are many people who need it

B) non-traditional:

1) cryptocurrency pages (better known as faucets, day by day we can collect a little and generate crypto and then be able to sell them and thus be able to make a salary, referring to friends, family, etc.)

2) this goes hand in hand with option 1), once they raise capital with cryptos, in parallel study traiding and learn how to get the most out of the financial markets

well that's what I have to contribute, I hope it will be very useful for you!

Greetings and success!

If, as you say, there are many ways to earn money online, only some are not very profitable in terms of time and reward, for now cryptotal seems the best option.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for sharing these means of earning income. I personally find this flat form one of the best ways to earn income as a student if you love creating content and also you like to enhance your knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies. If you are a students the information gained from this platform can be used for practical ways also. So try to make the best out of this platform.

There are so Meany ways of earning on online platforms, some sites pay little amounts of moneys like thus faucets and ptc sites pay very little amounts of moneys, and there are some who pays much better than thus faucet sites like task doing jobs.

• +5 1

Yes at present internet become a great source of income. There are many ways to earn money from online. Also there are some scammers too. We have to be careful about this.

• +5 1

Hello friends there are many ways to get money online but I select the cryptotalk and I hope my decision will prove correct it requires little effort and nothing investment for getting money from this forum this platform is gaining lots of appreciation from people

• +5 1

The best way to earn money in online is freelancing. But for this you should have professional skill at any sector. But if you wanted to earn money without skill but using your knowledge you can try this forum.

Thank you for the information about the job you mentioned. From everything you have mentioned, none represent me as a crypto trader. I am no expert and do not know how to profit or earn from jobs like you mentioned. I can only trade on the exchange and make money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Full fill my wishes and basic needs that is why I am earning money. With out money 💰 your value is zero every one hated you. If you earn better income then you also spent your money on luxury produce. 

Yes hey, there are many jobs and services that you can do, some of which can provide additional income, you only need to master what you want to do, so that you will not be fired or laid off.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:24 AM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Let even talk about Yobit, Yobit is good example, trading is the best with just small capital you can do trading on Yobit just buy good coins with low price and resell it when the price go high....

According to my knowledge about the way of earning money first one is crypto talk it is easy to  earn money . first one is required 100 comments  after that your account will be registered after that u can  only 20 comments daily u can get money from online after that many other channels of earning money like fiver, upwork، and youtube channels but one of the best and easy way of crypto forum.