Favorite crypto businesses? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/25/2020 at 5:39 AM, Shadfurman said:

I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification,

So you mean to say you can use coinbase without KYC. A company that is registered in US, they will allow you to access their services without KYC. Wow. 

I know about coinbase from a very long time, and when I joined they were not operating outside US, and even then they wanted anybody who join to upload their KYC. Maybe they changed their policies, which is highly unlikely. 

I think yobit is good platform to do business like trading buying and selling, I don't do all but I do trading in this exchange, but not in bitcoin because every one knows bitcoin fees too much high in yobit, so I exchange in litrcoin its good to trade so I suggests if any one want to do any business then try yobit.

I do not have enough knowledge about crypto business I am new to this kind of work I need more knowledge about this and more research to understand and get ideas what are good business i try.

I don't know why you need any other business when you have this amazing forum. Just this forum can earn you good amount and at the same time you can have the information of legit projects from different sections...

I am not that old but know enough about the crypto. In my experience.

The bitcoin is something we always can rely and it is the one who is going to top in future. But doing your all investment in bitcoin is not a wise decision. Check out different altcoins and try to get some future promising coins..

I like the binance platform, I've been using it for 2 years, and it's really good, it's beyond my expectations, it's really perfect and it's cheap,

Crypto is one of the best the best to work with is the  idea to which we have to really identify the right effort to it, the working principles of  choice and work there is a lot to really think of when it comes to contributing on this kind of a market and for it it requires a lot of good money prepositions we work with

I prefer trading on platforms and this is one of the most profitable things, but you need some advice, and I prefer the platform binance

My favorite crypto business is trading or holding and favorite company is binace exchange binace very good exchange using since 3 years naver face any problem with binace.

My favourite crypto business is trading.I can earn a lot from trading.I also earn a little from this forum and this forum is very helpful to learn about crypto.

This cryspotalk is my favorite sitting business to earn more money daily it is very useful for me and I hope that you it is use full for yours also

In fact, I did not integrate a lot in the field of crypto companies, but I always read about the opinions of people with these companies and I have noticed that most people say coinbase is the best and most effective in the cryptocurrency market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend. I have recently started working in this forum so i dont know much about other platforms. All i know that cryptotalk forum is really one of the best forum to Lear about crypto currency. 

There are lots of option in cryptocurrencies for earning. You can choose according to you interest or investment. Mining is expensive one but safe according to me

yake the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto? I haven't found a lot of developed.

I believe the superlative multinational to organize in crypto is to good deal and selling your bitcoin for the reason that with that you know how to create additional profit what time you self your bitcoin.

My favourite business in the crypto is crypto trading.You can make a very good profit in the trading platform if you are expert.I'll start trading in crypto after gathering some investment.

My all time favorte currency is bitcoin. not only bitcoin but ethereum is also my 2nd best one. and those two are the only one am investing currently and i am quite sure they are going to give me lot of profit in the future ..  just holding and waiting for the right time .. 

There are two platforms that i like in terms of cryptocurrency, which is the blockchain platform and the binance platform. However, i make use of the binance platform through a trading bot which is known as cryptohopper. I am generally able to achieve a decent profit with this bot with minor losses every so often.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cryptotalk is very good forum and mostly make money to business own and the most favourite businesses in cryptotalk site to make money by business.

The best business is coin selling and buying.where we can invest and sell our coins when the price is high.The trading is also a good business i am doing trading from 3 years and going well.

May very well not more advice as i morning having their first go cryptocurrencies environment, and yet i just been told because of your colleagues who Binance is a nice console for the purpose of cryptocurrencies.

Hey my dear I like cash to such an extent it doesn't make a difference what sort of along these lines I like

I think mostly users favourite crypto business will be trading because we know here how much profit we can earn also how much trade will be good.

The favorite crypto business of mine is stocks and share holding as the btc can be easily used in them and they are good for making profit.