How the ranking system works? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

How the ranking system works?

You can visit about forum to learn more about cryptotalk regulations to follow.  And also you can backread some post here in you thread so that you will know what you will do. 

On 24.01.2020 at 18:47, Nishika said:

I don't know much about rank but its not true that if your rank will increase your payment will increase, the payment to all the people are same this post it useful comment and you will get your 30,000 Satoshi.

Yes..you said trith..because there are  clear rules..we have to follow them..also..i have not ever heard about ranking ..what do you mean with them?..do you try this opiration..tell us please..thank you

In fact, I have no idea about it. Because I'm new here. I want to know about the ranking system too.  If anyone knows about this please tell me. So I can learn a lot.

I'm just new to this forum. So I have no idea about that. If anyone knows the answer then you must tell me later. Thank you very much

As i am a new user so i did not know about the forum so i did not know about the topic so please help me as this is my first comment and i will learn from your reply so please help me

The ranking system in the cryptotalk doesn't matter that's much because even those who post many useless post they will have the higher ranks depending on how many post the have posted

On 1/24/2020 at 9:43 PM, 0047 said:

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works, i am aware that it might be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank. Can someone please give me a guide regarding with this or if there is existing thread about that, please make a reply to my post and i would gladly appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. 😃

First of all let me tell you ranks has nothing do to with your earning You can upgrade your ranks by posting valuable and informative content.

On 1/29/2020 at 9:36 AM, Saira said:

Yes agree to your post. I know is that A way we all recive same the same payment and all is equal to work and earn. 

In the case of rank in the forum, your fmrank increase when your number of post you make in the forums increase to certain level

Hello brother ranking systems are like :

If you post 0-20 your rank is newbie.

If your posts are over 100 your rank is NEW COMER.

If your posts are over 300 your rank is MEMBER.

If your posts are over 1000 your rank is FULL MEMBER.

If your posts are over 2000 yoir rank is SENIOR MEMBER.

If your posts are over 10000 your rank is LAGENDARY MEMBER.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:43 PM, 0047 said:

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works, i am aware that it might be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank. Can someone please give me a guide regarding with this or if there is existing thread about that, please make a reply to my post and i would gladly appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. 😃

Dear mate you have said it all in your article above the ranking system in cryptoworld works by the number of useful posts you make in the forum

On 1/24/2020 at 9:43 PM, 0047 said:

If you want to increase your ranking system then you need to post a useful and informative topic people like your post and give you reputation symbols ❤👈 but that's just increases your reputation level not have any effect on your daily earnings 

You can see ranking explanation in About Forum . And most of your questions are in that section.  So goodluck in your journey here in forum and be responsible always! 

Hi dear this is the forum in which we can earn money by posting or we can trade with different international forum i think there is no ranking system in this forum...we should just work and earn

If I think the ranking for the system is 8-9 because it is very good in this forum with a system that is easier and user friendly, you can get money and withdraw money by posting and not accepting any risk, it's very safe and return to the user, I hope you continue to support and advance this forum.

There is completely understand able ranking system of this forum new brand till 20 posts. From 21 till 100 newbie, from 101 to 300 junior, so on upper ranking for members .

4 hours ago, cryptogringo said:

People gain rank by reaching certain number of posts. Those ranks differ from 20 posts to 12 000. Even though I think there is still nobody with those amount on this forum. There are no financial benefits for higher ranks (at least for now)

Here is the official topic about that: 

thank you man for you link it relly helped me understand how the ranking system works and i like the idia of VIP status its really great and i hope one day i will be VIP in cryptotalk.org.

As far as I know, the ranking currently does not increase the amount of your profits and your rank increases through the admiration of other people with your topics and comments, so try to increase your rank in the forum because it will definitely benefit you in the future.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Ranking system are just for popularity but it show how old member you are,and how many people's like your posts and comments.

I am a new member of this forum, my rank is very low now.  I hope that my rank will gradually increase.  By my rank, I am still here as a member.  However, there are certain steps that can be achieved by crossing the steps.  The rank increases based on the number of posts.

As much as I know that to be ranked, I must first promote cryptocurrency and let the members of the cryptocurrency know that they all know about cryptocurrency and how many years they can work they will be ranking.

Rank system of cryptotalk is very interesting . But it has no effect on our income . If our rank increase , our income will not increase . All members get same money for their each post . So it is not important here . 

The Notoriety focuses increment with all the more great responses and your rank increments with your posts and the time you spend here and both notoriety and rank not the slightest bit have any connection with installment and are only for showing.

Reputation points raise with further blameless reactions and your rank increases with your posts and the time you pay out at this juncture and mutually reputation and rank in no mode take any next of kin with payment and are a moment ago for demonstrate.