Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Bitcoin volatility is decreasing, and this can only mean an upcoming strong move

On 1/24/2020 at 12:48 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Generally when bitcoin volatility decreases, is a sign that an imminent move to the upside is very likely soon. Do any of you agree with what i think ? 

Of course my dear I am agree with that you are think, it is like you are say and as a trader I am too look for this lower of volutility and decrease that I am try to trade always because of many metrics that prove it to be the best time to buy before the new volatility begins.

• +1 1

This depends on the chart, volatility decreasing can mean that Bitcoin could go flat and undecided for a long time even up to months as we have seen many times and then fud can appear like the Korea fud and price can drop another 50%.

• +1 1

I think that this happens sometimes but other times it doesn't. I would like to see a chart to discuss with better terms as reduction of volatility alone is not a perfect metric and there are many more that we take into consideration when Bitcoin is deciding the next market movement.

• +2 1

The bitcoin is surprising in that you never lose profits because even if it drops a lot in price it recovers its highest and strongest price we will never have losses in bitcoin we will only have profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for explaining about this. As a beginner in trading I started looking at charts and I was sure that the volatility decrease was a good sign too. I am glad to have been confirmed on this and I am so happy to have learned so much from this forum and some good advice I get from many members.

• +1 1

Generally when bitcoin volatility decreases, is a sign that an imminent move to the upside is very likely soon. Do any of you agree with what i think ? 

Thanks this is a very good lesson for me and you are helping the forum providing accurate predictions and giving us tips about trading and technical analysis too.You have been very kind and your support is noted. Very useful post for me and other beginners.

Although I do not consider that its volatility is high, if I can say that it is a currency with the highest confidence and therefore with more volume of movement, that causes its value to increase significantly over time, but its loss of value be little. Many market connoisseurs bet that by the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 its price will be $ 20,000

Now also we are looking the biggest move because the people are now getting more and more profit from these kind of biggest moves...

Yes you are right that volatility of the bitcoin is increasing and this is also a good thing for crypto users because by this crypto investor get good profit. And this is also show that other coins also goes up.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:48 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Despite being somewhat unpredictable, he is absolutely right and this has already happened of course, so it is incredible how accurate he was in making this prediction based on his knowledge, I think he has a great future in this.

• +2 1

Yes, perhaps calm is what will be followed by a strong storm, even in digital currencies, it is really good, but not always you should always pay attention

• +4 1

Bitcoin's price volatility has declined lately, dropping to its lowest since June. ... Bitcoin's 30-day volatility and price. Blockforce Capital and Digital Asset Data. Another measure that helps illustrate bitcoin's relative malaise is its monthly range, the difference between its high price and low price every month.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:46 PM, bliznec said:

If there is an increase in the price of bitcoin, then this is only to the good of that, and bitcoin will increase. Volatility can be determined by buying bitcoin on exchange exchanges. 

It is good for us when the volatility of bitcoin decrease because it is time foe use to buy bitcoin in exchange and hold it for a long term until the price of bitcoin rise. That's what I think.

In general I agree with your analysis, we must also take into account external factors such as the support of banks or financial entities, when they pronounce in favor of cryptocurrencies it is a very big boost in the market. We saw it when PayPal launched its new project that included cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

This may be true, but not necessarily. Bitcoin fluctuations depend on many things in the market and not just one thing, the first thing that moves the market is an increase in demand and this usually happens when there is good news towards Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, as happened recently when Bitcoin has been accepted by PayPal, this good news led to an increase in demand for Bitcoin and consequently its price increased dramatically.

It is something that is difficult to say, because the truth is that we will not know exactly what you say, but nevertheless there is a history that it is probably so but obviously not in all cases but mostly if it is.

• +2 1

No, that is not why Bitcoin grows in price (strong move).

Volatility means simply there are not enough active investors as before on a particular time or date.

Nontheless Bitcoin price can change according to the amount of Bitcoins bought or sold.

Also that volatility decrease could mean that there was some sort of network transactions delays and eventually delay the amount of volatility.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

at that time the opposite happened and Bitcoin dumped to about 4500$ due to corona so my answer is both no and yes , when Bitcoin movement is stable this means there may be a chance to pump and also for a dump and which will tell which happening is analyzing the the currency and market movement

Exactly I think the same, since when a value is maintained a lot, the moment of the explosion can arrive and the btc either falls or rises in value and in this case it happened that its value increased and possibly a fall or continues to rise in price.

Bitcoin is highly volatile and no one can accurately predict the move of Bitcoin volatility it can increase now and within next hour the volatility decreases that is the nature of Bitcoin.

The predictions are strange you always say that in the market will go high and high at the end of the the day but still you cannot find a perfect prediction for any coin

• +2 1

I agree, when the volatility of bitcoin decreases it means that the price of Bitcoin will increase, because after a bear market that is our opportunity to buy bitcoin. Usually, after a long decline, the bitcoin price will gradually increase and then the market will be bullish again.

• +1 1

Yes this is the way thing go ... whenever there is a constant move towards the rise in prices it will be followed by a decrease of the price or a dump soon and vice versa.. so it is quite natural for Bitcoin to rise soon and in fact it did and now it is rising in price every day.

My friend is very right with you, this actually happened after the 4th month of 2020, where the fluctuations of Bitcoin finally ended after April, and now it has actually moved its price a quantum leap, as its price has become $ 29,000 and it is in increasing progress Thank you

• +3 1