How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

loosing money on cryptocurrencies is one of the most painful experience especially when you know that there's no one you can talk about it with.

Trading is very wild, for this reason each trader has to realize and always keep in mind that he is going to lose money with each operation we make, but if you have a safe strategy such as storing assets this will give you very good profits with a lot of time, of course, if we choose an asset that does make a profit, because if we choose an asset that is not suitable we will lose our profits or even all our money.

• +1 1

On 1/25/2021 at 2:59 AM, Honny143 said:

@Mostwanted007  first of all day trading is risky only expert traders can perform this type trading, because in day trading we need to buy are sell coins within one day there is no option to hold coin for long time, so if we loss in day trading that really sad thing, I advice without  proper knowledge don't do day trading.

Indeed sir @Honny143, because if we stay our position in a trade for a long time there’s a possibility that it will be liquidated when the liquidation price has been reached. On my experience, if I want to stay my position for a long time, I just set a STOP LOSS before to hit the liquidation price, to prevent of liquidation and high percent loss of my funds. If the price was break, the trend line my STOP LOSS will immediately trigger.

• +2 1

On 1/31/2021 at 3:53 PM, Mostwanted007 said:

Indeed sir @Honny143, because if we stay our position in a trade for a long time there’s a possibility that it will be liquidated when the liquidation price has been reached. On my experience, if I want to stay my position for a long time, I just set a STOP LOSS before to hit the liquidation price, to prevent of liquidation and high percent loss of my funds. If the price was break, the trend line my STOP LOSS will immediately trigger.

Your absolutely right @Mostwanted007  in trading taking position long are short before if we set the stop loss, then we escape from big loss and we have a chance to change our position regarding the price movement, stop loss really useful in trading.

Losing money is very sad thing, especially when you expect to gain not to lose. There are many precautions that you should take before start trading, the exchange you use play a very important role , and you should know how to pick the coins you want to trade with. Time is a decisive factor, you should make your mind up to sell at the right time and do not miss the opportunity.

Hello dear friend, you ask a very emotional question about trading loss, I feel really sorrow when I loss money at trading but I get lesson to my mistake at trading, so it's good for trading when I get loss at trading.

• +5 1

On 1/31/2021 at 10:14 AM, Crushproshanto said:

No matter what I do, whatever I can earn through work, it makes me feel so much better. But if this income is lost, then I will be very afraid to do that job and I will not like it, because everyone is afraid of losing.

Hello dear friend, I am agree if we lost money at trading than our mind become very painful, so we have to aware when we do trading at the market. If we learn trading in this forum than our risk will be less.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 1:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Yeah we get profit i mean instant profit from day trading but like you said we lose some money if we make wrong moves, and yeah if we hold for longer time we will definitely make some profit because their is not rush to sell your holding, so you can sell any time when the price of that coin increases.

Making a profit is fun, but when you lose money, it will be extremely pressure. I think then I will take a little walk to get calm and discerning to evaluate the situation, read the indicators and make the best decisions for my trading strategy. We have to accept that the total return of the trading market is less than 0, so sometimes we will also be losers and lose money 🙂

Dear partner, if the money I invest in crypto trading is a loss.  Then I don't break easily.  Because knowing that there may be a loss in trading, but giving up hard work in the hope of profit.  Risk always exists.  So start trading easily with the best thoughts without losing morale.

Both long and short term trading are profitable and have their own features , there are people who prefer to get daily profits even if they were small and there are people prefer huge profits in one time even if they had to wait for longer time  , and from this comes people who do short term trading and those who do the long term trading , for me I do both since I like to earn daily but I also like the huge profits so I invest in equal in both of them

the risks are same in both situations because both needs experience to decide which currency to invest in and when to buy or sell

Day trade can e a very helpful technique if you are aware of how to do that. Being a beginner o it invest too much just invest a little to train yourself. You have to be an expert to earn reasonable profit so tat out may be called a day trader. 

Edited by Wael154
  • +1 1

37 minutes ago, Yeeyee said:

Day trading his very profitable and some people may not even consider it because of the risks that may happen but it's fast pace trading and if they don't like it then dont

I think those who does not like it they do not because it is so risky and it is risk to them because they have not proper knowledge required for trading.

I feel bad when I lose my money while in training.But even if it looks bad, there is nothing to do, business profit and loss are the same.So we have to accept that

It is normal for losses to hurt, but the gains that can be obtained are much greater than the losses as long as they know how to carry out operations in cryptocurrencies, it is not to do it by the way or because we believe that the bitcoin will go up or down, it is to be sure of what is done, look at the graph, carry out an analysis, ask advice from those who know, it is true that in the long term it is safer and it is also true that it is slower.

It is normal for this boy to cause any person to lose in trading or very eternal, and it always happens, but the benefit from him is to learn from your cutting and try in a correct way next time so that you do not lose again

We are all exposed to this forum and encryption on profit and loss operations, so expect, my friend, to lose money at any time and to be exposed in the trading field. Many situations do not give up.

When i lose money i decide to take a break for some days and i will return again with new and refreshed ideas so i think it is my best idea to solve this problem.

• +3 1

This is what I concluded that investing in the long term achieves more profits and more safety, but it was a little late until we realized the matter and after a series of losses, daily trading needs great knowledge and experience in this field due to the price fluctuations a lot of cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

On 1/24/2020 at 3:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

When I loss in trading then I feel bad bit I know trading is very risky. If one day I loss my money then second I take a good profit. If you have knowledge about crypto trading and have experience then you can get good profit.

Trading is beyond our thoughts , it is unpredictable and no anyone can forcast what is going to happen  next ,lossing and gaining is the part of life as well as we all have to face this in trading lossing doesn't meant that you are not able to recover ,infact lossing fir once teaches you to be determined.

The field of cryptocurrencies has a loss like profit, we must accept this matter, of course we mourn and bemoan, but this is life in profit and loss, so long-term investment is better, because through it you will guarantee profit and not loss in most cases.

• +2 1

I would never suggest new ones for day trading in the first place.  Because day trading is as harmful as it is profitable.  For day trading you must keep an eye on the crypto market.  And the big thing is you need to increase your knowledge in the crypto world.

Yes, I agree with you, but I believe that all types of investment and trading, whether in the long or short term, all methods contain risks and in all cases may achieve a great profit or may lose everything, you must gain great experience and obtain a lot of information before starting to enter These things

• +1 1

Day trading in the currencies that we have increases the profit and inflates the capital, but if we wait for the price of the currencies we have stored, we may wait for a long time, and it is possible that there will be no big profits. This is in my view.