How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

On 24.01.2020 at 09:40, MOProgress said:

From the topic, I want to say that trading is not a win and win game, no matter how professional you are in trading, you must loss sometimes, so I really feel it is one of those things, then I learn from those mistakes.

I agree with you it is impossible to trade and always be in profit. Bad deals also happen and you need to learn from these mistakes. In trading, the main thing is that the total number of transactions brings you to profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On a norms we will feel bad, but what we gain in other days is amazing ,so loosing in the crypto wolrd for just a day trading should be part of the things to expect, it shouldn't be a new thing since it what I believe can happen

• +1 1

The risk of loss is always present whether you are trading crypto or stocks. The key is not to get too emotional on a loss and accept the fact that you can’t win them all and instead learn from every trade you make whether win or lose and improve yourself so that you can get better in managing the risk and be able to win more than you lose. Also diversify your trades with some long and short term trades so that you don’t put all your eggs in one basket and risk losing everything in one trade

Today I lost a little money I felt very sad but I realized that mistakes are learned and I will not make the same mistake again that I have it for sure and I will not make the same mistake that I have it for sure.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I feel very much foolish while losing money in trade. I say to myself that i won't do it again. But after that i understand that it is a part of this life. Failure comes and goes. But by learning from the failure we can ensure our success. Winning and losing are the things that runs life. 

Everything in cryptocurrency involve risk and trading in cryptocurrency also involve risk is either you loose or you gain. I will feel upset when I loose in day trading but it's part of the game. 

My suggestion for daily trading is, if the price does not match with the prediction you should to cut loss instead of being long term holder to avoid losses.It is beneficial for day trading. 

7 hours ago, Brandonsaw said:

Today I lost a little money I felt very sad but I realized that mistakes are learned and I will not make the same mistake again that I have it for sure and I will not make the same mistake that I have it for sure.

For making mistake today doesn't mean we will make mistake tomorrow, when we make mistakes we learn from our mistakes, we grow stronger and wiser from our mistakes, so making a mistake is a normal thing in life, it make us more experienced and even more smart

On 1/24/2020 at 4:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

I think the second one is good. In day trading, we gather profit by earning little amounts through day trade and lose it at last for a single mistake. So long term holding is a good option.

I don't day trade and so I don't lose money. I lost with some investments I made on a few altcoins and they have been devastated for years so I invest mostly in Bitcoin to be more safe and less in altcoins. You see prices of altcoins rise for a few days and you buy and hold until they lose so much that you lost your money. It is not the same with Bitcoin.

• +3 1

Hey mate, you say right day trading is a good profit but not all day we can get profit in day trading, so we must accept of the loss when we do day trading. I not like to hold coin because holding coin might give profit but that could take long time.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

buy cryptocurrencies at a low price and keep them until the price rises and then sell them, but you should get experience and knowledge

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Day trading had much more risks than hodling because you will have to take multiple trades a day despite the movements. Doing so will surely result in some list trades and so you need to be very careful with day trading. Hodling in the other hand is simple and you don't have to stare at graphs all day.

• +1 2

Day trading brings huge money to the owners of huge capital, but if the amount is small and you use a huge leverage, this may lead you to burn all your money in seconds and cause you severe depression that may even affect your family relationships.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

Dear if we what to earn many things we also have to loss something like this if we are getting profit many times we also have to bear some loss. Many people are facing loss in trading but they never give up I think I will never leave it we have to do anything with patience if we get a loss one time we will get profit many time and will succeed in our ambition.

• +1 1

It happens many time. When I invest then the value goes higher level but the period of its becoming into the negative value it become me so hurt. The positions become wrong. 

• +1 1

There is always risk attached to any crypto exchange, I always take the fate when I lose because I know there are days I gained and hope to gain more later and not to give up. 

• +1 1

An important topic, my dear friend, if I lose money, I do not give up. I continue working in this forum and avoid making mistakes that I made previously. I work meticulously.

Well my friend in trading there are benefits and also some losses also . So to avoid from these risks I don't invest in large quantities. And also I have no any kind of experience. 

• +1 1

Everyone feels bad when they lose anything. If a person lose money they will be disappointed and same is the case with me. But i try my best to retain encourage.

The normal feeling is the anger but when we think that it is normal to lose money in business than we can get normal and start trading again regardless of the new win  or loss.

My friend, I have a conviction in this field, for every topic in which there is a profit in return there is a possible loss unless you are tired in return for making your money and do not win without your great effort, the matter is simple all you have to do is monitor the currency curve and buy and sell thoughtfully and you will not lose at all Thank you

• +4 1

Trading has a high risk ratio and we can lose our currencies at any moment, and we can also make a good profit, and this is due to the strategies that we work with, for me I do not like short-term trading.

Yes you are right that if you hold for a long time them it'll be lesser the chance of getting loss but you have to choose the best coin for investment  in which you invest for a long time like BTC, Eth, Lth USDT but not like as talk and many other because if you invest in low reputation coin then their are chances of getting loss but not in high reputation coins.

• +1 1

From my point of view, it is natural to have loss and profit in trading, we have to expect everything, as loss teaches us experience and how to avoid mistakes the next time, you must be patient and not give in to gain enough experience.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2