Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile anything is possible in Crypto market so I prefer to invest my money in real estate business if I buy a house and I sell after 10 years I get huge profit but if I invest in cryptocurrency I have no Assurance what happened after 10 years maybe price goes down

Investing in cryptocurrencies is hundreds of times better than real estate investing. The world of cryptography earns fantastic profits through trading and your balance can double tens of times. Buying a house does not earn you any money, and its price will remain constant over time.

• +3 1

The field of cryptocurrencies is developing amazingly and this is something we never expected, but the circumstances we went through from the epidemic and the problems of banks made us move to dealing in these currencies

Investment in real estate has more advantages, because land assets continue to increase every time, while investment in bitcoin or Crypto must keep a breast of market developments, prices rise and fall and cannot be predicted.

Definitely for me i prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies i can make more profit instead of just investing in house. Currently we can buy house with my crypto investment.Crypto is fast earning place where your invest become more then real investment.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/5/2021 at 4:09 AM, Maher59 said:

I will prepared most money un house and minimum money in cryptos. Because crypto value can be dowm but houses value down rate chance is too little. 

@Maher59 If you do not have a house you must invest in one, people must have a place to live, but if you already have a better house to invest in bitcoin, because that investment can make you buy other houses, investing in a cryptocurrency can give you the opportunity to earn a lot of money , not quickly,
but you can always see profits in terms that can suddenly be short or long, the important thing is that the profitability can be greater than that of having a house as an investment.

My friend, I will choose to invest in cryptocurrencies because it is the way to get everything you want, whether it is a house, a car, or anything else, but of course you should invest in a guaranteed cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

At the beginning of the work in cryptocurrencies, it is better to invest in them and work to collect the largest amount of currencies to achieve wealth, after which the investment can be made through the purchase of homes and real estate.

• +2 1

Investing money in cryptocurrencies is better than home, because cryptocurrencies rise many times what the house raises in a period of some months, so cryptocurrencies have a high profit rate and the house is low.

Investing money in real estate is safer but less profitable. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and prone to theft and hacking, but their profits outweigh the profits of any other investment, so I prefer investing in these currencies.

My dear friend, I prefer to invest in encrypted currencies because the method of investment is easier than any other way until I earn money and become rich after that. I can invest in other places because you may have gained information about investment and the method becomes clear to earn a profit

• +2 1

A house is good since  we know we can really have it long terms but in cryptocurrency, we can't assure that it'll be forever in that case. Even mining sites that are high yield, has easily stop paying. So I think house is better.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I prefer to invest money in both together in cryptocurrencies. I also invest in homes and real estate. The best diversity in investments in all fields. I follow a rule that does not put all your money in one fund. I wish you good luck in your investments.

I believe that cryptocurrencies have become the future for investments and financial transactions. We have seen many investors who were able to change their lives for the better only by investing in Bitcoin and others.

• +3 1

I used to prefer investing in real estate in the past, but the Bitcoin currency has imposed itself strongly and its price has become very high, as it exceeds the $ 60,000 now due to the intensity of demand for it, and therefore I became the best investing in it.

Well I am crypto enthusiast, If I have a big money definitely I will invest in cryptocurrency, but I just make sure if that coin is potential maybe bitcoin or ethereum.

• +4 1

Hello guys I am collecting cryptocurrencies from this awesome forum when it comes into my wallet balance yobit From cryptocurrencies, what is enough. I withdraw half the amount and keep the other half for investment and trading. These are my policies at work.

• +3 1

Certainly, the best investment in cryptocurrencies because it brings a lot of profits. Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history, and experts expect the price of bitcoin to reach a million dollars within years. Investing in cryptocurrencies is much better than real estate investment.

• +2 1

I would choose to invest in property or real estate even though this investment requires large capital because each experienced trader recognize that investments in cryptocurrencies are very risky. If you can leverage and you know how to multiply and work on real estate, then it will be a great help for yourself.

For me, I prefer to invest my money in cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) because that will return to me double profits compared to investing in a house, which will return to me with a steady and somewhat small profit, as the investment makes huge profits that continue to rise and are not fixed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because working in them is very easy and profitable. When we have appropriate experience and sufficient information, we will get many profits.

For me, I prefer investing in cryptocurrencies, it is better than investing in real estate, in fact, you can invest your cryptocurrencies in the yobit investment fund, it will give you a lot of profits, then you can buy a house and remain an investor in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

For me, I prefer to invest all my money in cryptocurrencies, after my experience here, I have seen that the wind that investing in the Yopit platform is acceptable and guaranteed, this is better than storing your money at home without interest.

Investing money in cryptocurrencies is definitely better, the profit that some made from a long-term investment in bitcoin is considered wealth, investing in crypto is profitable, but you have to be careful and aware of what you do. 

• +1 1

Dear in my opinion I want to tell you that I would invest in a house not in a cryptocurrency because you know that in cryptocurrency there is a risk that you will lose your money and I do not want to lose my money if you will invest your house then it is granted that you will get a profit in the future so I want to invest in the house not in a cryptocurrency